Think Before You Act

Kiss of Fate

  Chapter One

 

   Baekhyun-ah! Baekhyun-ah! 

   Deep in a hungover sleep Baekhyun heard his name being called in the distance, he was so swept in by his dream that he thought the sound actually came from within it. That was before he was awoken by strike across his back.

     "Baekhyun-ah!" an angry voice shouted.

   Baekhyun flipped himself over, looking up at the familiar face of one of his managers. His manager looked angry and grabbed Baekhyun from the collar of his shirt and ripped him from the bed, causing him to fall to the ground with a loud thud. "What happened last night?!" his manager boomed watching as the boy got up from the dorm's floor. Baekhyun's head throbbed as he tried hard to remember the events of the night before, but alas, everything was a giant blur. 

     "I... I don't remember" Baekhyun confessed as soon as he was up.

      He scanned the room, everyone inside was awake, and all the members were there, except Chanyeol. "You... you don't remember?" the mananger muttered through gritted teeth. Baekhyun felt the disgust and disbelief in his tone, and also in the room. He looked at his fellow members, and his eyes met Sehun's. As soon as the eye contact was initiated, Sehun looked away. "No hyung... I don't remember at all..." The manager stood motionless for a while, he was facing to his right towards to floor to avoid looking at the boy he was so enraged at. "Kindly, do check your phone..." the manager whispered, too quiet to detect any tone from it. Baekhyun did as he was told and grabbed it from beside his pillow and unlocked the screen. 74 Missed Calls 45 Unread Messages 56 New Voicemails it read on the painfully bright screen. "...What happened?" Baekhyun asked, astonished at the amount of notifications he had recieved.

    "Why don't you read some of those messages?" Kai suggested from across the room. He did as he was told, he randomly selected a few to read. 

"What is this!?"

"Baekhyun hyung what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!???"

"Hyung reply!!"

"Baekhyun-ah, can you pick up the phone please?"

    Finally, the one that answered his question. A picture message.

"Hyung, can you explain this?"

   There lied the picture that caused all this comotion. Baekhyun stared at it, unable to process what he was looking at. Slowly his brain started to make sense of the picture and Baekhyun felt as if his heart had dropped onto the floor. Going weak at his knees he fell backwards to sit on his bed. In the picture, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were innerlocked in a kiss, Baekhyun's hand on Chanyeol's side and Chanyeol's fingers in Baekhyun's hair. It was cleary Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol of EXO-K, there was no denying that. They were seated on the floor with bottles of soju all around them. Baekhyun, getting filled up with self disgust and rage, couldn't stand looking at the picture anymore and threw his phone aside. He sat quietly with his face in his hands. The whole room became painfully soundless. 

 


 

 

     Chanyeol awoke, sprawled out face down in an alley. His head ached but to his relief the sun wasn't completely out yet, therefore there was to harsh light to sting his hungover eyes. Chanyeol sat up and looked around, suddenly fearful. 

      Did they leave me? Chanyeol wondered with widening eyes.

    He had no idea where he was or the last thing that had happened before waking up. All he really could remember was talking to Baekhyun about something really dumb and irrelevant but he couldn't exactly remember the topic. Chanyeol stood up from the pavement and brushed himself off, quickly reaching into his pockets to make sure he still had his belongings. To his relief he still had everything and he pulled out his phone.

    109 Missed Calls 131 Unread Messages 92 Unheard Voicemails He gasped. They must've lost me! he thought and quickly checked his messages. The ones on top were people looking for him, begging him to respond. Then a little gem caught his eye.

  "Hyung! Have you seen this! Imposters!!" It was a simple text containing a link.

    Imposters? Chanyeol thought, curious to find out more. He tapped on the link and to his horror it lead him to a news report:

 EXO-K BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL'S SCANDALOUS KISS

    Chanyeol couldn't believe his sore eyes as he scrolled down to see a picture of, clearly, he and Baekhyun in the middle of a sloppy drunken kiss. Chanyeol's face scrunched up in disbelief as he stared back and forth at his and Baekhyun's face. He was already feeling sick and he cursed in his head at his misfortune. Not only did he have to get back to the dorms, but he has to avoid all fans, and media, who may have already gotten a hold of the news. He could just call his manager to get someone to pick him up, be he didn't want to face the wrath of his hyung quite yet-- he wasn't ready to see anyone yet. He felt completely alone, ashamed, and fearful. Chanyeol sighed loudly as he put his hood on and started to find his way back to the dorm, already dreading what was surely awaiting him.

 



Sorry it took me five days to update! 

I was thinking of things to do, and I was planning out how I am going to write this.

At the end of every chapter I will write author's notes like this!

I promise I will work hard for the rest of my summer break to update as much as possible!

Sorry it's so short too, I promise they'll keep getting longer, and this story will be told in many POV's I believe...

Please comment!

Thanks! - Chanyeolnope