Chapter 9

Being with YunHo

            YunHo glanced over at ChoHee, as she slept.  He smiled to himself and the darkness surrounding the car.  He thought back to when ChoHee walked up the aisle at the church.  She looked different from what she usually does.  Her hair was up in a bun, as her dress hugged her curvy body in the right way that made YunHo awe.  She seemed to have a certain glow in her that made YunHo attracted to her a bit.

            The black Audi came up to YunHo’s town house.  It was a three-story with 6 rooms and 4 bathrooms.  The location: GwangJu.  YunHo and ChoHee aren’t going on a honeymoon.   It will be too risky for YunHo to go somewhere out of the country or anywhere in the country so suddenly without a good reason and without the rest of DBSK.

YunHo shook ChoHee lightly to wake her up.  The ceremony was short but late at night, so they are both very tired. 

            ChoHee’s head turned towards YunHo and asked, “We’re already home?”  He nodded with a simple nod, as he turned the car off.  ChoHee sighed and stepped out of the car.  He followed her to the front door.

            After YunHo the lights in the house, he watched ChoHee walk up to the staircases, he smiled to himself.  He walked quickly up to her and scooped her up into his arms.  He was carrying her bridal style, just like how a woman should be on her wedding night.

            ChoHee was too shock to even gasp.  She had to take a few seconds before squeaking, “What are you doing?!”

            YunHo chuckled to himself.  “I just wanted to carry you the way a woman should be carried on her wedding night.”

            ChoHee giggled, as she placed her head on YunHo’s shoulder.  He started to carry her upstairs.  “It’s a good thing that I have you as my husband.” she said.  The word husband sounded so foreign coming from .  She practically had to force it out.

            “Doesn’t it sound weird?” asked ChoHee, as she looked at YunHo.

            “What do you mean, ChoHee?” he asked, as he looked at her straight in the eyes.

            “Doesn’t it sound weird that I called you my husband?”  she choked, with a worried tone.

            “There was nothing weird about it my manura.” smiled YunHo.  “Even though it sounds strange on our tounges now, we’ll eventually get use to it.”

 

 

            There was little light in the dark room when ChoHee woke up the next morning.  She woke up to YunHo’s warm arms wrapped around her waist.  ChoHee sighed as she shook her head because he always did that when they share the same bed or futon when they were kids.  When they were little they used to sleep next to each other all the time.

            ChoHee looked at her ring.  It was beautiful.  The diamonds caught the little lighting in the room perfectly.  She took the ring off and inspected it closely.  “I knew that I should’ve bought a ring with bigger diamonds.” stated YunHo, out of nowhere.  It started her and she let go of the ring, so it landed on her face.

            YunHo laughed to himself, as he picked the ring off of ChoHee’s face and placed on her finger just like the night before.  “Since when were you awake?” asked ChoHee, embarrassed.

            “Just a few seconds ago when you took the ring off.” answered YunHo.

            “Were you saying that you should’ve brought a ring with a bigger diamond?” asked ChoHee, a she sat up on the bed.  “I like this ring.  It’s nice.”

            “I thought that maybe you might like bigger diamonds when we’re older.” assumed YunHo.

            ChoHee gave him a weird expression, as she got off the bed.  “I guess…” she mouthed.  “You don’t expect us to divorce?” she asked, loudly.

            “If it happens, then it happens.” simply answered YunHo.

            “OK.” said ChoHee, as she turned to look back at him.

 

 

            YooChun and ChangMin smiled slyly at YunHo and ChoHee, as they ate breakfast.  “What are you two looking at?” asked YunHo, a bit irritated.

            They both laughed and said in unison, “Nothing.”

            “Then stop staring at my wife and I.” said YunHo, almost so quickly that ChoHee had to take a few seconds to make out what he said.

            “Oh…  I wonder what happened last night.” commented YooChun, as he glanced over to Changmin.

            “I wonder too.” said ChangMin, mischievously.

            “Nothing happen, you erted people!!!” stated YunHo, as ChoHee and he blushed.

            “Why are you two so red, huh?  What happened, Hyung?” teased JunSu, with a huge grin.

            Changmin reached over to JunSu and hit his head.  “Yah!!!” he said, meanwhile YooChun just laughs at the both of them.

            “Childern, please!  Why won’t you just let your Hyung and Noona-Bu to their breakfast?  Besides, we’re going to leave NOW!” said JaeJoong, as he tried to gather up his kids.  He eventually did and pushed them out the front door.  YunHo and ChoHee were left alone with an awkward silence.

 

**NOTE: Hello!!  I updated 2 chapters this time around because I don't usually update this story as much, so here you go!!!  I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 8/29/2010 @ 12:01 AM PST