Chapter 10

Being with YunHo

            “Wasn’t it funny when they were both blushing?” laughed YooChun.

            “That was cute.  Nothing must have happened last night at all then.” said JaeJoong, as he made a right turn.

            JunSu and ChangMin were laughing loudly in the background.  “You know what we should do?” asked ChangMin.

            “What?” asked the other band members.

            “We should try to get something going on between them!” he suggested.

            “He’s right!  We just can’t let Hyung and our ultra cute Noona-Bu’s marriage slip down the drain!” said JunSu.

            “What do you mean?  They barely got married last night!” laughed JaeJoong.  “I don’t think that their marriage will go down the drain, they’re very compatible with each other.  It’s just that they’re-”

            “Kind of shy, now that they’re married?” asked YooChun, trying to finish the sentence.

            “Well, maybe that, but no…” said JaeJoong.

            “Oh, I know!!!  I know!!!!” raised ChangMin’s hand, like he was a schoolboy. 

            “Go ahead!” said the others, monotone.

            “It seems like Hyung might not take it to the next base.  I mean, he could’ve went homerun last night very easily, but NO.  Maybe, it might be ChoHee?” asked ChangMin.

            “It could be…” said JunSu, as he looked up at the car ceiling.

            “I don’t know.  Maybe he just really didn’t feel like it.” said YooChun.  “Besides, is ChoHee and YunHo even at first base?!!!!”

            The members took a few seconds to think.  “NO!!!!” they answered, in unison.

            “Then, what we should do first is to help them get to base 1, right?!!!” asked JunSu.

            “Well, of course!” said JaeJoong.  “So, then…  Let’s think of a plan!”

            “OK!” said the other members, in unison.

 

 

            ChangMin sighed.  “I can’t believe that we’re already going home, Hyung.” he said, as he looked back at YunHo.

            “What do you mean?” he said.  “You knew that we were going to leave as soon as possible.”

            “Well…  Well, I wanted to spend more time with ChoHee.” said ChangMin, dumbfound.

            The other members sent him a strange stare.  “It’s not like you could’ve went out with her to the out door mall in GwangJu, ChangMin.” said YunHo, as he rolled his eyes.  “Besides, she’s going to live with us, so why are you saying that?”

            ChangMin thought for a few seconds.  “I don’t know.  I wasn’t thinking when I was saying that.”

            “You must be tired then.” said JunSu, as he looked up from playing with his phone.  “Get some sleep like Noona-Bu.”  He looked at ChoHee, who was asleep next to YunHo.

            DBSK has to go back to Seoul as soon as possible before the fans and the media suspects anything suspicious.  So, they loaded up the van at sundown and headed towards Seoul.  Since it will be 4 hours or so until the band will reach their destination, they decided to just stay awake.  However, ChoHee was tired, so she went to sleep.  Her head was resting on YunHo’s shoulder as they sat in the back seats.

            YooChun smiled sheepishly.  “She’s so cute like that Hyung.” he said.  “I can’t wait until you two have kids

            YunHo frowned.  “Stop trying to tease me.” he simply said.

            “Are you mad about something?” asked JaeJoong.

            “Is it about last night?  Did ChoHee not let you?” asked ChangMin, quickly.

            “What are you talking about?” asked YunHo, as his forehead furrowed, obviously clueless.

            “You know…  The wedding night thing.” said ChangMin, trying to make his hyung to understand.

            YunHo looked at him in disbelief.  “Why would I get mad about that?” stated YunHo, as he blushed slightly.  “Look, I can’t seem to grasp the fact that we are married and neither can she.  And, then to do that sort of thing to her is just…  Straight out strange.

            “Oh…  So you guys are uncomfortable.” said JaeJoong.

             “OK, so what if we are?!” asked YunHo.

            “There’s nothing wrong.  It’s only easy to understand.” said JunSu.  “Hopefully, you two will be more comfortable as time goes on.”

            “Maybe, you should try kissing her.” smiled ChangMin.  “And, I’ll be sitting there, watching you two make out…”

            YunHo looked at ChangMin irritated.  “I wouldn’t want to kiss her anyways.” he scoffed.

 

 

            ChoHee turned to her side, as she tried to fall back asleep.  The morning light has woken her up.  She opened her eyes to see YunHo sleeping facing towards her.  He is a handsome man with a small face, but a sharp jaw line.  Without thinking, ChoHee reached across the small space that separated her and her husband and caressed his cheek.

            YunHo, then, mumbled something.  “HyeBin.” he said, almost so lightly that ChoHee thought that she hallucinated.  “HyeBin.” he repeated, softly.  She stopped caressing his cheek and got out of bed.

 

 

            YunHo could smell a sweet feminine scent as he woke up.  He has never smelt this scent in his room before.  He leaned over to ChoHee’s side and sniffed her side of the bed.  It was her perfume.  He has taken a liking to it. 

            He got out of bed and walked out of the pool house.  He could see ChoHee’s stoutness in the kitchen.  It looked like she was making something.  “ChoHee, after you make breakfast, get ready.” said YunHo.

            After she place an omelet on a plate, she turned around and asked, “Why?”

            He smiled.  “We’re going to be going to the SM building for practice.  It’ll be nice to have you there.” he said.  “It will motivate me to work as hard as when I was a trainee.”

            ChoHee handed him the plate of omelet and sasuages.  “It’s for you.” she said. 

            YunHo smiled, took the plate and placed a small kiss on ChoHee’s forehead, which reminded them of memories.  “Thank you.” he breathed onto her forehead.