Prologue

Turn Of Events {UNITed Trilogy}

 

Third Person POV
 
{^*~
"None of you are allowed to leave," twelve year old Mizuki Abi said sternly. "I will not be alone here. It's completely forbidden." 
 
"Think you could convince our parents of that?" twelve year old Kim Hana questioned, smiling sadly at her three best friends. 
 
"We can try. Just say it's a new law or something," Kazuma Lai, also twelve, snickered, attempting (and failing) to keep a happy persona. 
 
Abi chuckled. "I could test my persuasiveness in acting. Lai, you think you can make a realistic-looking document?" 
 
"Just tell me what to put," said girl amswered cheekily as Hana laughed at the playful planning. 
 
Xi Jewel, the youngest at eleven, looked at the floor tearfully, wondering how the others could banter like that. "It doesn't feel right...moving to China alone...And I know you guys aren't happy about moving either," she said, looking at Hana and Lai. "So how can you still laugh right now?" 
 
The chuckling stopped as the three eldest looked at each worriedly about the depressed behavior of their usually bubbly friend.  
 
"Because it keeps the tears away," Hana answered softly. 
 
"And it's easier than sobbing our hearts out," Lai added. 
 
"Not to mention,  being depressed is an awfully big downer. I'd rather spend the time before you guys leave at least remotely happy." 
 
"Before you become horribly depressed without us?" Hana teased Abi, who smirked in return. 
 
"Don't be too worried. I'll most likely be over it by tomorrow." 
 
"Who would be worried? I'll be too busy meeting k-pop idols in Korea." 
 
"Just remember to control yourself. Lawsuits and restraining orders don't seem fun." 
 
"Thanks for the advice. I'll remember that when I meet EXO an-" 
 
"You are not allowed to meet EXO before me. In the case that you do, I demand an autographed picture of Luhan. Actually, no, of all of them," Jewel cut in. 
 
The others inwardly sighed with relief at the appearance of her usual obsession. 
 
"But mostly Luhan, right?" Lai teased. 
 
"All of them!" 
 
"Relax, child," Abi laughed. "We'll meet all of them when we become internationally famous stars in a few years...right?" 
 
"Of course," Lai answered softly before adding slyly, "where you all be required to serve me food in the dorms." 
 
"Dream on, shikshin," Hana snorted before the four girls fell into their usual banter and laughter, trying their best to ignore the fact that they will be separated in a few mere hours, which of course passed fleetingly. 
 
After several rounds of tearful hugs and goodbyes, Abi was left alone, waving at the disappearing vehicles.
 
"Until next time then," she whispered. "Which will be soon." 
 
The young girl sighed as the last car went out of sight, turning to go back home. "Though not soon enough." 
~*^}

Alright, the prologue is up!

Hope you like it~