The Transformation

BANGTAN'S 'GUY' ROOMIE?

 

It was a sunny friday and I was still a little jet lagged from the flight. I face palmed remembering that I accepted the offer to the school. It's not like I have a choice since I canceled my acceptance to Korea's best school. If I told anyone about me canceling the offer they'll think I'm crazy. Today was the day I shopped for men's clothing and get a wig. Yes a wig because I'm not going to cut my hair!

 
I hopped into a white and blue patterned shirt with skinny jeans and blue pairs of shoes. My first morning in Korea was different. It was more peaceful. I headed out of the house and made my way to the store "CHO STYLE". The store my parents are in charge of. The store was popular on Korea and I actually really like the store. It was my type of style. Probably because I was my parent's inspiration when it came to designing new clothing.
 
Once I entered the store the workers greeted me. 
 
"Welcome back Miss Cho." They bowed. It was a normal thing I was use too. 
 
"Misoo! " I turned to see one of the workers racing towards me.
 
"Unnie!" I yelled and gave her a hug. She was Lee Sayeon. Sayeon unnie is someone I've know for a long time. She's been working at my parent's fashion business since the very start. Sayeon is about 4 years older than me and she is a person I know I could trust. I felt more comfortable knowing that Sayeon was here. 
 
"You've grown so much! Are you here to shop? If you are let me show you all the new things." 
 
"Unnie wait, I came for...the men's clothes." 
 
"What?"
 
"Unnie I have something to tell you." I told her the whole story about why I was attending school as a boy. And as I expected, she understood me. 
 
"Well since you came here for the men's clothes, I'll get them for you since it would look weird for you to get them yourself." I nodded and within 10 minutes she was back with 3 bags of clothing for me. I made a 'woah' shaped mouth and looked inside the bags. 
 
"This should be enough for you to survive." I nodded and thanked her. 
 
"Thanks unnie, now I need to find a wig." 
 
"Wait here, I'll go with you!" 
 
We both walked out and Sayeon led the way to a wig shop a couple stores down. 
 
"Okay we need to find a good wig that will stay on and will pass you on as a guy."
 
I sent her a look telling her to quiet down. After a few minutes she picked up a wig. "This will do!" She sat me down on one of the chairs and tied my hair up and placed the wig firmly on my head. There were clips inside of the wig to connect it to my real hair to make sure it wouldn't fall off. 
 
"Woah." I heard Sayeon say. I looked into the mirror and said the same thing. I actually looked like a guy. But not a manly type but an innocent type of guy. I bought the wig and we made our way outside the door.
 
"We'll I have to get back to work. Good luck on your interview Misoo, I mean Minsoo. Visit me whenever!" 
 
I laughed and nodded. "Thanks unnie- I mean hyung for making me feel more comfortable!"
 
 
 
I started to walk back to the house. I looked down at the bags I was holding. 
 
"Time to change" I headed home and place the wig on my head. I dressed casually in blue shirt and jeans. 
 
"Don't be nervous! But I have to get,and if I don't, I won't have any other schools to go to since I canceled the offer to the other academy already."
 
I walked out and headed towards a small building. There were many other male students there as well. They were all eyeing me, which made me nervous. Did I look like a boy to them?
 
After a couple minutes, one of the staff members called me in for the interview.
 
"Cho Minsoo, please take a seat." 
 
I walked to the middle and introduced myself. There were 2 lady's and 1 guy there, all in the 30's. 
 
"Cho Minsoo, why did you decide to register for Seoul's Academy of Talent so late?"
 
"Well, um my parents..were against this idea...and um after awhile they accepted my passion for music.." If only my parents were like that. 
 
"Oh I see, mmmm how you start tomorrow?"
 
"What?" My eyes were wide, did I really just get accepted?
 
"Sorry if we gave you an answer to quickly by we really need students for this semester. So how does it sound?"
 
"O-O-Of Course! Yes! Thank you so much."
 
"Then it's settled, so tomorrow morning to get your classes and dorm."
 
_______________________________
 
 
It was 7 am in the morning. I was only hours away from going to my dream school.
 
"What have I gotten myself into?" I groaned. My luggage was filled with the men's cloth I bought yesterday and my girl clothes were tucked under the men's clothing. I also had a duffle bag where I kept the rest of my clothes and belongings. I dressed into a white v-neck and blue jeans. I placed the wig on and then bam! I was a totally different person. 
 
"This may sound weird but I would definitely date myself." I laughed and carried my luggage down stairs. Today is the day I officially become a guy. Cho Min Soo
 
I took a cab to the school. When the cab got their I was in awe by the beauty of the school. There were many students out on the campus singing and dancing. The atmosphere was perfect. I made my way to the office. "Take a deep breath, today you are now Cho Minsoo." I took my last deep breath and entered the office.
 
"You must be Cho Minsoo am I right?" A man asked.
 
"Yes, nice to meet you I'm Cho Minsoo."
 
"Welcome to the school. I am Mr.Lee" he handed me a folder. 
 
"That has all the information you need. Here is you key to you dorm and the direction." 
 
Oh yeah the dorm. I wonder who I'll be with? Wait I'm living with guys! 
 
"Excuse me but how many people per dorm?" I asked nervously hoping it would only be like 2 or 3.
 
"There are four rooms per dorm so 8 people."
 
. I have to live with 7 guys. It's too late to turn back now. I left the office and headed straight to the dorm. How am supposed to keep my secret that I'm a girl when I'm living with 7 other guys. It was weird since the halls were just full of guys since the girl dorms were on the other side of the campus. I really hope the guys will think I'm a boy. When I made to the dorm, I didn't want to enter I just wanted to stay outside. I sighed and took a deep breath. I just can't do this. I'm not ready. 
 
"Aren't you going to go in?" I looked behind me to see a handsome guy. Please don't tell me he's in the same dorm as me!
 
"My name is Yoongi but you can call me suga. You must be Minsoo right?"
 
Yoongi? That's such a cute name. "Y-yes." I responded.
 
"I see you're the shy type, don't worry lets go in together then."
 
. I'm not ready. But it was too late. On the other side was 6 handsome boys.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Hope this one was better than chapter one and thank to the new subbies
I'll update later. 
-Myeoni