Cho Minsoo

BANGTAN'S 'GUY' ROOMIE?

 

 
(Yoongi' POV)
 
It was almost 2 so I left the dance studio and headed back to the dorm. 
 
"I wonder if that guy Cho Minsoo is here yet." When I reached the dorm a guy was standing in front. 
 
So this must be Minsoo huh, he looks different from what I excepted. He looks like a flower boy type of guy.
 
"Are you going to go in?" He seemed like the shy type of person so I introduced myself first. Afterwards I led him inside to meet the other guys. 
 
"Guys! Cho Minsoo has arrived." The other guys gathered around and I could see Minsoo looking stiff. "As you can see, he's a little shy." 
 
(Your POV)
 
Holy crap. The other 6 boys were also handsome. All. I stared at the ground. Since Yoongi thought I was a boy so they probably think I'm a boy too right? 
 
"As you can see, he's a little shy." I looked up at Yoongi and gave him a slight punched on the arm receiving a chuckle from him. I wasn't shy, I was just nervous. I looked up to see the other members. How could I live with all 7 of these good looking guys. I looked at each of them and they gave me smiles. It made me soft and warn inside. Wait! wait wait wait, who was that? The one I just looked at? Isn't that, no please no it can't be! Jeon Jungkook! My head quickly swung back down and I just stared at the ground.
 
"Don't be so shy." A guy in regular glasses came over to me and place a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and gave him an awkward smile.
 
"My name is Namjoon but you can call me rap monster." I nodded and another guys came up to me, he had a big smile. Cute.
 
"My name is Hoseok but you can call my J-hope." I wonder why they have nicknames
 
"You must be wondering about our nicknames right?" Hoseok asked. 
 
Did he just read my mind?
 
He laughed a little and ruffled my hair. "They're our stage names for later." I nodded and my moutg made an 'o' shape.
 
"Hi I'm jimin! You must be my hyung right? When we're you born?" Another said. Hyung? How could I ever get use everyone calling me hyung!
 
"O-Oh, I'm 18.." I really wished I would stop stuttering but how can I not? I mean who wouldn't be nervous.
 
"Hyung! I'm taehyung! But everyone calls me V for Victory! We can become great friend hyung!" Oh great...
 
Another guy introduced himself next.
 
"Hi I'm Jin, Seokjin." He honestly looked the most handsome out of all of them but I can't keep thinking like this. All their introductions were just a simple "Hi my name is ___" introduction from the members but when it was time for Jungkook to introduce himself my heart was beating really fast. 
 
 
(Jungkook POV)
 
Yoongi hyung walked in with a guy. I couldn't see his face since he was looking down but I knew it was probably Minsoo. Yoongie told us he was a shy type of person, obviously, but when he finally decided to look up i swear everything froze. Wait, are my eyes just trying to play around? It can't be! When he noticed me, he quickly looked away. It must be her. That's not Cho Minsoo, that's Cho Misoo.
 
3 years ago Misoo and I attended a dance academy class together. We actually never became close or even had a conversation together but the two of us were the best dancers of the class. I saw her as a 'rival' but I did admire her from a far. It was weird since she was 15 and I was 13 back then. We would practice far from each other. Before I even knew it my heart started pounding every time Misoo came close to me. But when I heard the news of her leaving, I don't know why but i was sad. Cho Misoo is now back though. But things have changed. 
 
I saw her trying to avoid my eyes. i chuckled a little. Why not have some fun and pretend I don't know her. 
 
I was the last one introduce myself. "Hello Cho Minsoo, nice to finally meet you. My name is Jeon Jungkook." I emphasized on the word 'Minsoo' and gave her a smile. I saw her loosen up a bit probably relieved I didn't recognize her. This might be fun actually.
 
(Your POV)
 
Thank god Jungkook didn't recognize me. But living in this dorm just got a lot tougher knowing Jungkook was here.
 
"The only room left is the maknae's room since he use to have it all to himself. Are you okay staying with the maknae Minsoo?" Namsoon asked. 
 
"I'm fine with anything, who's the maknae?" I looked around and of course, Jungkook was the one raising his hand. 
 
He smiled and grabbed wrist, pulling me towards the room. "Come on hyung, you're sharing a room with me!"
 
Crap. I felt shivers go through my body. My life just even harder. I really should of thought about this earlier. But no! I'm not going to let these things affect me going after my dreams. I just have to stay calm. When we entered the room I removed my hand from jungkook's grip.
 
"Since we're getting closer I'll call you hyungnim!" 
 
Hyungnim? Living as a boy will much harder than I expected. 
 
"Hyungnim, where are you from?" He asked. Where am I from? 
 
"Um I just came from New York a couple days ago." 
 
"Oh New York, what is your talent?"
 
"My talent? It's singing and dancing." 
 
"Dancing and singing! That's my talent too! We'll get along fine hyungnim!"
 
"Great.." 
 
"Hyungnim-"
 
"No more! I just really want to rest." I looked over at Jungkook and and laughed a little. "I mean I'm just a little tired that's all. But afterwards we can talk."
 
"It's fine. Sorry you must be tired." He smiled and quietly left the room.
 
 I was so relieved when he left the room. Gosh will this guy ever stop talking? 
 
I guess it wouldn't hurt to sleep a little. I deserve a little rest since this transformation was a tiring journey. And plus I'm probably a little jet lagged. 
 
 
What's that smell? It smells like home cooking. And I at home? Was this all just a dream? I won't have to suffer? But nope, it was not a dream. 
 
I looked at my clock and it was 6 pm. 
 
"What's that smell?" I looked around the room and Jungkook wasn't in the here. So I decided to follow the scent. It led me out to the kitchen where 6 boys were seated.
 
"Oh hyung! You're a awake! We were just about to get you! Come sit." Taehyung told me to sit next to Jin and Jungkook. But instead I made my way to Hoseok who was cooking. 
 
"Mmmm it smells so good!" Hoseok lifted his head and gave his wide teeth smile. 
 
"Hoseok hyung always cooks!" Jimin yelled. 
 
"That's because I'm the only one who knows how to cook." He placed the food nicely on the 8 plates.
 
"You know, I can cook too if you need any help?" Why the heck did you just say that Misoo?
 
Before I knew it Hoseok turned his head and smiled. "Yes! Finally another guy who can cook in the dorm!" He then wrapped his arms around my shoulders surprising me of course.
 
Oh yeah I'm a 'guy'. I decided to take my seat and they all began eating. 
 
"Hyung what are you waiting for?" Jungkook said with a mouth full of rice. 
 
Okay this might sound crappy but when I was little my parents were very high on manners. They taught all the lady-like things to do while eating. But when I looked at the other 7 guys, they so...differently.
 
I should try to eat like them so I won't stand out. 
 
"I was just about to eat." I picked up a chicken leg and took a small bite. 
 
"It's not going to kill you." Jin said and flashed a cute smile on my face. The next thing I knew he was wiping my face. Gosh if he keeps doing things like this how am I suppose to pretend to be a guy? 
 
"You had something on you're face." 
 
"T-thanks." 
 
 
-------------------------------------
A/N
Happy 1 month to our beautiful babys! And Born Singer was amazing. 1 month will soon turn into 1 year!