"I'll do anything"

BANGTAN'S 'GUY' ROOMIE?

 

 
"Misoo!" Misoo-" I flung my eyes open and rubbed them a few times until my vision became more clear. My mom was standing beside my bed holding a white dress. It wasn't a typical cute kind of dress though. It was more of a business looking kind of dress. Of course it was. 
 
"Mom what's that dress for?" 
 
"It's your gift. Since you're going to Korea today-"
 
"That's today? I didn't even finish packing!" Then again I didn't want to. My parents were sending me to Korea's top school academy. I know, I should be honored that I would be attending there, since almost everyone in Korea wanted to go there, but business and medical stuff just isn't my thing. Singing and dancing is. But of course my parents won't even let me. It's so hard to be the daughter of the Cho's. 
 
"I'm so happy for you! Afterwards you can take part of our clothing line!" My mom laid the dress beside me. I rolled my eyes and buried myself into my blankets and pillows. The clothing wasn't a bad thing though but trust me, drawing designs for a new outfit isn't the kind of thing I can do. 
 
After my mom left the room I crawled out of my bed and sat next to my luggage. One thing that I hated was packing. Packing meant moving from one place to another and I was the kind who liked to stay in one place. I grabbed my laptop and went to Korea's Academy of Talent website. It was my dream school. I would do anything to be in that school even if I have to go behind my parent's back to get in. But every year the season forms always get full. 
 
"If there was only one spot left." I sighed and scrolled down the page. 
 
"What's this?" I squinted my eyes a bit and made sure I was seeing things right. 
 
"Registration is now open to be accepted-" I read. "Wait registration-" a smile appeared on my face. Could this actually be happening? Before I could scream I decided to read it one more time and my hopes disappeared.
 
"Registration is now open to be accepted, for boys." Boys! Seriously! For boys only! I guess I had my hopes up for nothing. 
 
"Misoo ah! Are you almost done packing? Your going to the airport in 4 hours!" My mom yelled. I really wish I didn't have to go. In the end I finished packing. I still had about an hour to spare. Staring at the home page of the website to the school of my dream school I laid my head down. 
 
"I'm going to the greatest and most popular academy in Korea. The one everyone wants to go to except me. Doesn't even make sense." I was still sad that the registration was only for boys. 
 
"Why not have fun a little?" I clicked on the register button and decided the full it out for fun.
 
"Since the line up for the season is almost closed, I doubt I'll get in. Let's see, name Cho Misoo- no that sounds to girly, how about....Minsoo. Specialty, singing and dance. Experience, mmmmm ahhh! That dance academy class I took three years ago." I finished filling out all the information. When I was suppose to fill in the address I decided to put the address to our home we still had in Korea, just in case. 
 
"And send, time to head off I guess." My dad came in afterwards and took my luggage down stairs where my mom was. 
 
"Ready?" My mom asked and I shook my head. 
 
"Remember, you'll be staying at our house in Korea for 2 days, then you'll go to the academy where they'll give you your dorm and classes. Got it?" I nodded and sighed. 
 
 
 
After all the check in at the airport, I made my way onto the plane and sat on the seat besides the window. 
 
"Good bye New York." I was seated next to a woman in her 40's and besides her was a much younger guy. I couldn't see his face but I'm pretty sure he was a little older than me. The whole plane ride was pretty quite. Most of the time my head was leaning against the window. Compared to everyone eles on the plane, I looked like the person who didn't want to go to Korea the most. 
 
"Excuse me miss, but why do you look so down?" The lady asked.
 
"Oh no it's just because-" I laughed a little and shook my head, "I'm just sad I have to leave my family." Of course that was a lie. Most of the time my parents weren't home so it didn't really matter if I stayed in New York.
 
__________________
 
 
"Excuse me" I opened my eyes to the see the women sitting next to me. "We're about to land soon so I just wanted to tell you." 
 
I gave her a smile. "Thank you." Looking out the window, I could see Korea. It's been three years since I've been back. When I heard the news about moving to New York I was devastated and didn't want to leave Korea. Now I don't even want to go back to Korea. What a twist. As soon as the plane landed I gathered all my stuff. 
 
"Why is it so high?" I jumped up and down trying to get it down. I'm not short but I'm not the tallest either. I bit my lip and took a jump. But of course I failed. But before I knew a hand appeared and handed my luggage to me. 
 
I smiled and bowed. "Oh Thank you." But when I looked up he was gone. "What a shame, didn't even see his face. He must've been that guy sitting next to the women." 
 
I walked around the airport and sat down for a little bit. I'm an 18 year girl who isn't even in the right path to my dreams! I walked out of the airport and took a cab to the house. It was still beautiful as ever. I entered the house and made my way to my old bedroom. It was a blue colored room with a pink bed. I smiled a little. I called my parents telling them I was at the house. Afterwards I went on my laptop.
 
"What's this? A new e-mail." I opened the e-mail and read it. 
 
"Congrats! You have been given a chance to be in Seoul's Academy of Talent! An interview will be held tomorrow at 5 pm." Oh my god! What have I done? I mean I should be excited but I'm not a boy! 
 
"But I did say I would anything to get into this academy. No I must be crazy! I'm not a boy! But this will get me closer to my dreams! I-I-I-"
 
I took a deep sigh and read the rest of the message. "Press yes if you accept this offer." I lowered my head. "I must be crazy." I shook my head.
 
"From now on you're not Misoo, you're 'Minsoo'."
 
Then I clicked "yes".
 
 
--------------------------
My lovely subbies! Thank you so much but this was such a disappointing chapter. I'm not very good at first chapters but chapter 2 is much better (i hope). I'll post chapter 2 later today because this one . 
-Myeoni