Kris.

Double Pain

The next morning Suhyun woke up to an empty bed. Stretching, she lazily got out of the mattress, straight to the bathroom. *Wow, if Kris saw this he would think I’m a crazy hobo.* Laughing at her own joke, she started to do her morning routine.

~~~

 

The two girls decided to go out for lunch, having the need to wear hats over their heads to hide themselves from A Pink’ crazy fans.

“So, where do you want to eat? Still craving for junk food?” The younger joked around. “But now seriously, don’t you want to eat Samgyupsal? It’s way better.” Suhyun stated.

“Ok.” Hyerim sighed, nodding. “I guess it’s better for me. Let’s Go.”

~~~

They were sitting on a table for two, eating their hearts out. They haven't done this since A Pink's debut.. “I haven’t got any messages from you these past week, is everything ok?” Hyerim asked, worried about her younger cousin.

“Yes, I’ve just been busy with school and stuff.” Suhyun shrugged her shoulders, making the older look at her weirdly and stayed quiet for a while.

“Ah! I know what it is!” she screamed, scaring the younger. “There’s a boy, right? That must be why you’re so ‘busy’” She smirked at Suhyun. The younger looked down, trying to hide her red cheeks.  “Tell me! Who is the guy? Is he tall? Rich? Tell me!” The older demanded for answers.

“Yah! Will you stop it?! I’ll tell you, just shut up, people are looking!” Suhyun hissed, bowing to the people around the restaurant. “He’s Chinese…”

“Wow, tell me more” Hyerim placed her elbows on the table and her hands on her chin. *Such a baby.* Suhyun sighed, before proceeding to tell the rest.

“He’s tall, skinny, has a beautiful smile, his eyes sparkle when he speaks of his mom and basket ball. He’s very calm and comprehensive, he takes good care of people, he’s very funny and when he tries to draw it always comes out with weird looking figures… I think he’s just perfect, you know? I never thought of meeting someone like him.” Suhyun found herself smiling at the memories she made with Kris. They weren't many, but enough to make her heart flutter.

“You like him?” Hyerim asked, turning serious. Suhyun thought for a while, she didn’t know Kris for that long, perhaps a month and a half? She couldn’t really tell if this was already love or not, she had never been in a relationship.

“I don’t know… I feel so happy when I’m with him, my heart beats really fast when I see him. I just feel glad that I’ve met him.” Suhyun sighed.

“Do you think of him many times?” Hyerim watched the girl in front of her nod, and smiled. “Then you like him. If you feel confident enough then go for it, tell him that you like him, with no fears. If he doesn’t, then you move on. It’s better to suffer from knowing, then to suffer without knowing.”

Suhyun smiled at her cousin, proud that she was her friend. “Thank you Unnie, really.”

“You’re welcome, anytime.” Hyerim smiled at her. “What’s his name?”

“Kris.” The younger smiled thinking of him.


Hey guise!!! I was going to do the double update earlier but I couldn't, so here it is, I'll put the next chapter right away.