After Work Date Pt.2

Double Pain

“So Kris,” Suhyun started off, her ice cream. “When will you visit your family?”

“When I have the time and money to do so.” Kris replied, as a matter of fact, deciding not to tell her about his summer plans on going there, he didn’t want to ruin the date.

The family topic was something that affected Kris to the point of feeling home-sick, but when the two talked about it, it didn’t mind him that much, since Suhyun knows what he feels. She lived in the UK for a while and she sure missed her cousins that still lived in Korea at the time. “What about you? When will you visit your parents in Incheon?” she shrugged.

“I don’t know, when I have the money and time to do so.” She laughed, trying to copy Kris’ voice.

“Wow, you’re really good at it. You sure have a manly voice.” Kris cracked up when she pouted.

“You do have a girly side too you know? You use more bb cream than me!” Kris glared at Suhyun.

Not resisting the urge to laugh, they both laughed like crazy hyenas.

~~~

 

The two were infront of her apartment, Kris decided to drive her home since it wasn't that far from where they were. “Thank you for this day oppa.” She smiled up at him.

“Anytime.” He ruffled her hair.

“You really have to stop that habit of yours.” Suhyun smacked his chest.

“As if.” Kris tsked at her. “Don’t forget to lock your doors an-“

“And windows, I know dad.” She cut him off. “You don’t need to worry, I’m ok, plus my cousin is sleeping over, so I won’t be alone.” Kris nodded.

They shared eye contact for a moment and she smiled. Kris heart skipped a beat. He started to lean in while she stepped backwards, hitting the wall. Their faces were inches apart; Kris could feel her heavy breathing on his lips. He looked at Suhyun one more time, her eyes closing tightly.

Kris smiled, leaving a kiss on her forehead. *Not today Kris, not today*

She proceeded to open her eyes and a red blush landed on her cheeks. “Bye-Bye” she whispered and hurriedly open the door to her apartment.

Kris laughed shaking his head. “This girl."


 

Hey guise!!! It's me again, I could only update right now, sowwy about that >'< It's a little one tho... better than nothing. So, I'm not gonna be like those writers who say that they will only update if they have X coments, I don't like to have such things because I ask for it, I want you to feel free to tell me what you think about this story and if you want me to change anything.

Anyways,  I just want to say that I'm glad people are subscribing to this story and to me! THANK YOUUUUUUUU >////<

 (Our sweet Kris smiling :'>)