Emotions

Double Pain

Suhyun knows that a pinky promise can never be broken, and so it is done. Kris said he would come by her house after lunch. Come to think of it, it’s the first time Suhyun brings anyone home, besides her cousin, the thought made her worried of what was coming next.

Sitting on her couch, Suhyun rested for a while, cleaning the house was tiring, even if it is a small one.

Ding Dong.

Suhyun got up, running as fast as light to open the door. She took a deep breath and let the tall boy in. “Welcome, this is my home…” whispering, feeling a little awkward. “Do you want something to drink?”

“Water, please.” Kris asked, taking in the whole scenery. Her house wasn’t huge, but it sure left a good reaction to the tall boy. He was walking around the living room, looking through the bookshelves. He found a family photo, recognizing Suhyun right away, the sides of his lips lifted up seeing her smiling. There was a boy in the photo next to her. *Maybe it’s her brother* Kris thought. Of course she had told him about her brother, but he never saw a picture of him. “It’s him, isn’t he?” He asked when Suhyun came near him. She only nodded her head.

“You guys look alike.” Kris confessed, smiling at the younger one. A half-smile appeared in her face, but didn’t last long. “Don’t think too much ok? I’m sure he’s happy, watching you from above, he must be proud of you.” Suhyun felt an arm surrounding her by the shoulders, her eyes popped out in surprised, but after taking in Kris’ words, she felt at ease. She missed her brother.

Suhyun sighed. “Let’s get this marathon starting!” She smiled, bringing Kris to the couch.

“You’re going to like it!” A gummy smile landed on Kris’ face as he punched the start button.

~~~

 

They have been watching Winter Sonata for the past hours, and now it was finally the last episode. The last scene appeared. “It’s ending…” Kris sobbed. And then, as he said, the episode, sadly, had finished.

“This is too much!” Kris cried on Suhyun’s shoulder. She sighed and tapped Kris head. *This boy*

Shaking her head, Suhyun made Kris look at her. “Look, everything ended well right?” She asked Kris, the boy only nodded his head. “Then there’s no need to cry, ok?” the younger girl tried to assure her boyfriend.

“B-But watching this… it’s full of feelings and…” Kris sobbed more and more. Shaking her head for the 50th time, Suhyun hugged the crying baby.

“I understand, this is indeed a great drama, I won’t ever doubt you, ever again! So stop crying or you won’t have dinner tonight!” At the last sentence Kris looked at her, this time without tears in his face. They’re faces were inches apart, making Suhyun’s heart pace speed up. A light pink blush landed on her cheeks, making the older boy chuckle. “What?” She asked, pouting cutely.

“Nothing. Now let’s eat I’m hungry.” He quickly released himself from her arms.

Suhyun made something quickly. She started to cut the ingredients needed, while doing so she felt two eyes burning her back. "Kris... Can you stop looking at me? I'm feeling too pressured." Kris mentally slapped himself and apologized. Slowly walking next to her.

"Do you need help?" he asked, trying to make her less uncomfortable. The girl shook her head from right to left, concentrating on what she was doing.

"You can watch TV in the living room, I'll call you when it's done." She smiled at him. Kris nodded and made started to make his way out of the kitchen.

"Ah, I forgot something." He quickly turned back, making Suhyun look at him with confusing writed in her face. Stepping closer to her, Kris gave a little peck on her cheek. Both made eye contact, electricity running up and down throught their bodies. "Ahem... I'll go now." He smiled and stepped out.

Suhyun was frozen, hand in her cheek. Her heart was at an accelerated pace, the moment was on replay in her mind.

Sighing happily, she continued with cutting the veggies.

~~~

“How’s it? Tasty?” She called Kris not so long ago, he was finally sitting in front of her, food in his mouth. Concern was shown in her face. She was feeling scared that he wouldn’t like her food, or say that it was too salty.

Jjang!” Kris smiled, which led her to smile too. “So, what do you want to do next?” he asked, eating a little more.

“Um… We could go for a walk, if you want to of course.” Taking in another full spoon, Suhyun looked at the boy in front of her.

“Why not?” Kris chuckled at her.

~~~

 

Today wasn’t cold, so the walk felt great. The hot breeze touched their bodies, making them more comfortable. Kris looked at Suhyun, while the other was taking in the view in front of them. “It’s nice here, isn’t it?” She asked, out of nowhere. Kris nodded at her, smiling at her side profile. She was beautiful, and no one could tell it otherwise.

Moving slowly, he took her in his arms, keeping her safe. Suhyun was still getting used to have someone that actually cared, that actually felt something for her. She always felt like she wasn’t good enough, and now that she has Kris she feels somehow confident enough to go on.

A sigh escaped from Kris mouth. *I wish time would stop right now* He thought, hugging Suhyun closer, landing a kiss on the top of her head. “Tomorrow we’ll do something I really like! It will be a surprise.” Kris smiled down at her.

“Ok.” She smiled, looking ahead.

~~~

 

“It’s getting late, I’ll pick you up at the same hour as today.” Kris said as they got near her apartment. They stopped with an uneasy feeling in their stomach.

The couple looked around, a little too shy. Suhyun smiled and pecked him on the cheek. “Bye Bye.” Kris chuckled at her, shaking his head. They hugged one more time and parted ways. “Good night, my tall dragon.”


As we get on with the story, you start to know more about Suhyun. What will they do that Kris likes so much? ^^

Anywho, new chappie~~ I hope you guys are doing well!!

(such a cutie *-*)