Battle 1

Why me?

Yumi heard SNSD's I Got A Boy go off, signaling she had a phone call. She absolutely loved that song...now if only she actually had a boy.

She jumped onto her bed belly first before laying back and answering the call,"Yoboseyo?"

"Yuminie! I have something important to tell you so meet me at the Shrine in ten okay," Yubin spoke quickly then hung up without giving Yumi a chance to reply. "Oh~kay?" Yumi shook her head at her friends strangness before grabbing her bag and heading out the door.

"Mom I'm going the Shrine! Be back soon," she didn't even wait for her mom's reply as she ran out of the house and scurried down the street to meet her best friend.

Yubin who was impatient to share her news with her, stood outside the cafe and waited for Yumi to arrive. As soon as she spotted the said girl, she grabbed her arm and pulled her into the cafe before sitting them down at a small round table for two.

"Yubin-ah whats wrong?" Yumi thought something was seriously amiss for her friend to be acting so strange. But the smile on Yubin's face eased her a bit. "Guess what Sehun oppa told me?!" Yubin was practically jumping up and down in her seat.

Sehun was Yubin's older step brother that attended Kingston International School. The school Yubin and Yumi would be starting at in less than a week.

"What is it?" Yumi leaned forward, eager to know what had her friend so excited.

"There's a senior from our soon to be school throwing a party this weekend before school starts. Its kind of like a kick start to the new school term," Yubin explained but Yumi kept a blank face. Waiting for her to go on because she still didn't get the point.

Yubin sighed at how slow her friend could be sometimes. "We're going," she said the words slowly so Yumi could understand.

"What, why?" Yumi's eyes widened. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go to a senior party. Call her a scaredy cat because thats exactly what she was. Scared.

"Because silly its part of our revenge plan," Yubin tried to explain again but Yumi cut her off," it is? How?"

"Will you let me finish! Geez!" Yumi held her hands up in surrender and motioned for Yubin to go on. "Okay we're going because the party is being held by the schools popular flower boy, Byun Baekhyun."

Yumi was about to ask who the heck he was when Yubin cut her off," V's half brother." Yumi's mouth hung open as the peices of Yubin's little puzzle started to click together.

If the party was happening at V's house then that meant BTS was going to be there. Which also meant Jimin would be there.

Yubin could tell that Yumi was starting to understand where she was headed with the idea. " You still want revenge right?" She asked with a raised brow.

Yumi didn't hesitate to shake her head yes but at the same time she wasn't sure if she was ready to face Jimin just yet. Or any of the BTS members for that matter.

"Yubin-ah, are you sure about this?" Yumi had doubt in her voice. "Of course I'm sure about it. I even have a genius plan too! Trust me, this is the perfect way to show off you new look before the start of the school year."

Yumi scoffed," yeah right. As if anyones going to even notice me." She laughed but then stopped when she caught the mischevious look on Yubin's face. "Oh trust me I have that part figured out as well."

Yumi's brows creased into a frown but before she could ask what Yubin meant by that, the other girl had pulled her along as they left the cafe.

"And so let the first battle begin," Yubin pointed her finger into the air as the two girls made their way down the street. Yumi giggled and shook her head at her friends silliness.

"Yumi-ah you know what we need now don't you?" Yubin asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. Yumi looked at her and Yubin could practically see the big question mark ontop of her head.

"Tsk! Dresses! Duh~!" Yubin laughed before pulling Yumi towards her house.

There was no need to go shopping in a store. Yubin's walk-in-closet was already like a store. She was somewhat of a shopaholic so her walls were covered in designer shoes and bags while expensive brand name clothes hung neatly on racks.

The party would be on a Friday which was in two days time. So the sooner they prepared the better.

They spent the rest of the day playing dress up in Yubin's closet. Trying different mixtures of outfits. But in the end they both decided to just wear dresses. Yumi's dress was a short black spaghetti strap with a floral print, it was pretty yet conservative as it showed off her long skinny legs. Yubin's dress on the other hand was a little more on the y side as it was sleevless, tight, and short.

Their plan of action was to tell Yumi's parents she would be spending the night at Yubin's house. Then they would go to the party with Sehun after they got off work from the cafe.

"Are you sure he's okay with us going with him," Yumi asked. Yubin had to turn around to hide her face from her friend. She knew that if Yumi saw her expression then she would know something was up. "Trust me, he's perfectly fine with it. Don't worry about it ok. Just focus on our mission."

Yumi giggled but saluted Yubin," yes ma'am!"

With everything set and planned out, both girls bid goodbye and promised to meet up the next morning for their daily jog.