Unbelievabe

Why me?

Yumi and Yubin only had some of their classes together but they did have their homeroom together, which would be their first class and also their study hall at the end of B days. 

The school schedule was split into A and B days. 4 classes on A day and 4 classes on B day, but with each day starting out in homeroom where they would recieve announcements and grades.

They sat with Exo until the for awhile but decided to make their way to their homerooms first so that they could also check out some other stuff before going to class.

"I'm gonna sign up for the photography club. Your still signing up for the fashion and stitch class, right?" Yumi asked Yubin asked as they walked down the empty halls.

"Yupp, we should probably head over to the Art's building now before class starts. We still have about 30 minutes so we'll make it in time," Yubin linked their arms together as they walked out of the high school building and over to the arts department that was in between the tech. and ent. departments.

The campus was full of different departments, and some of them mixed the high school and college students together. Like the entertainment, art , and music department, which was completely different from the entertainment building as it focused mainly on music, composing and instruments.

While the entertainment department focused on not only music but also dancing, rapping, and singing even though it shared the same building as the music dept. Usually students who were associated with the music department were also signed up for the entertainment department.

The art building was more about drawing, painting, photography, sculpting, and clothing. But there were many more departments a student could sign up for. They weren't restricted to being apart of only one.

That was one of the many wonderful factors of KIS, you could sign up for as many activities as you wanted as long as you were able to maintain your GPA and pass all your courses.

Yumi and Yubin were on their way to the Arts department that shared a building with the technology department. 

Both girls had interest of their own. Yumi's was mainly photography so that was what she was going to see about, while Yubin loved to design clothing.

They each had enough time to get all the information they needed and sign up for the classes that suited their interest. 

The warning bell rang and both girls rushed back over to the KIS-high building to attend their homeroom class.

They arrived to see that the class was still half empty with only a couple students here and there. Most of them were girls but there was also some guys.

Yumi walked pulled Yubin over to a desk near the window and both girls sat down quietly as they took out some stuff from their back packs.

Slowly the class started to fill up and pretty soon the final bell rang and the teacher walked in shortly to introduce herself. "Annyeong class, I'm Mrs.Kim and I'll be your homeroom teacher and for some of you I'll also be your Algebra 2 teacher. I'll start with attendance then we can go over what we need to today alright." 

But just as she was about to start with attendance the door to the classroom slid open and in walked the younger members of Bangtan.

They looked cool and bad walking into class late with their uniforms and hairs dishelved as if they had just rolled out of bed and thrown on their clothes.

Some of the girls in class squealed and giggled. Yubin on the other hand just rolled her eyes while Yumi didn't even bother to turn her head away from the window she was staring out of.

All 3 BTS members scanned the room for empty seats and decided to sit in the way back corner. Jungkook sat in a vacant desk and smirked as he saw Yubin slouching in her seat not to far away. Jimin and V sat in the desk behind him. Both felt happy inside when they spotted Yumi.

"Since this is the first day I'll let your tardy pass but please be on time in the future," Mrs.Kim slightly scolded before continuing with the attendance.

After everyone was accounted for, Mrs.Kim made another announcement that she would be assigning seating charts that were meant to be boy and girl.

This earned groans of complaint from the guys while half the girls squealed while they whispered amongst each other how they wanted to be paired with the cute guys who were late.

Yumi and Yubin looked at each other and rolled their eyes as they hoped for the opposite.

Unfortunately though luck wasn't really on Yumi's side as she got stuck sitting next to Jungkook. Yubin felt a mix of emotion that ranged from relief, pity, and disappointment.

Yubin in the end got stuck sitting next to a kid with straight light blonde hair and a chubby cute face.

"Annyeong~ I'm AO," he smiled sweetly towards Yubin. Yubin only nodded once in acknowledgment as she faced the front again. AO thought she looked intimidating but he shrugged it off since they weren't only sharing a desk but also partners.

Ahh jinja, what the heck kind of name is AO anyways, Yubin thought to herself bitterly. But she had to admit how he introduced himself was beyond adorable.

Yumi sat in her seat fidgeting with her fingers as Jungkook glared out the window. Jinja! Why did Kim seongsangnim have to put me next to the ice prince? Ahh.. eoddeoke?! She took a deep breath before turning towards him.

"Annyeong Jeon Jungkook. Lets work well together okay?" Yumi asked with a bright smile as she tried to be as friendly as possible.

Jungkook sighed but he nodded once as he turned toward her," arasso." His expression was still blank and the cold look in his eyes apparent, but Yumi was just happy that he replied positively. Well as positively as he could get.

Yumi smiled brighter and Jungkook couldn't fight the little tiny grin that appeared on his face. I see now why V is so interested in her, Jungkook glanced back at V only to catch him looking away from their table quickly. He smirked to himself and shook his head slightly, smooth...

Class then began with the teacher explaining the rules and regulations, as well as what was expected from all the students. The bell rang and she announced for the last time before the class could empty that the next day they would go around and introduce themselves and what they like to do. "It counts as your daily participation points so come up with something good and write it down because you will also need to turn it in to me. Have a nice day and I hope you all enjoy and make the most of your time here at KIS."
 

 

Its 5 o'clock in the morning but! I really wanted to update this chap

And give a shout out to * iapple ! ! ! <3

Thank you so so much for the wonderful poster&bg (^_^)

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter

Please leave lots of love and comments

Much LUV to all of you who read this :)