Widow Dressed to Kill

Beyond Belief: One-shots of Plot Twist

A/N: Title taken from the tc show "Pushing Daises"  

 

       Yunho was widely known as a playboy. He went through girls like girls went through clothes. However, after he married Jaejoong, he had mellowed out a lot and hasn’t looked at another girl since. His boojae was all he needed.

 

       Seven years after their marriage, Jaejoong was involved in a car accident and died on the way to the hospital. Since then, Yunho has never been the same. Yunho became withdraw, and stayed in their house all day.

 

       Several days ago, Yunho attempted to drown himself, but he was fished out before any harm came to him. Ever since that day, Yunho became morelike himself, but he also became more snarky and was on edge more often. His best friend Yoochun just thought it was because Yunho tried to take his own life. However, it wasn’t as simple as that.

 

       “Saizo, I can’t do this,” Yunho said.

       “Yes you can Yunho. it up,” Saizo said, floating lazily beside Yunho.

       “They’re my best friends. Besides, I thought you didn’t want anyone else to know?” Yunho hissed.

       “It’s fine. Not like they can do anything to me,” Saizo retorted. “You need someone to help you relax. All this stress is gonna kill you.”

       Yunhoh immediately felt sad. “Tch. I died when Jaejoong was taken from me.”
       “No need to be so dramatic.” Saizo huffed.

       “Fine, I’ll tell Yoochun,” Yunho decided.

       “That’s the spirit!” Saizo said, patting Yunho’s back.

 

       Yunho paced around Yoocun’s porch, nervousness increasing as he stalled. Finally, he rang the doorbell. Yoochun came to answer the door, startled, when he was faced with Yunho.

 

       “Yoochun, I need to take to you,” Yunho said. “It’s very important.”

       “Sure, man, come on in,” Yoochun said.

       “Yoochun, you might not believe me, but,” Yunho started, his words rushing out. “you know the deaths that have been happening lately?”

       “Yeah, it’s all over the news, why?” Yoochun asked, confused.

       “Well, it’s just that,” yunho started, unsure on how to finish.

       “Yeah?” Yoochun asked.

       “Imightknowwhathappened,” Yunho said in a rush.

       “What was that?” Yoochun asked.

       “I said, I might know what happened,” Yunho said.

       “That’s great, you should tell the police,” Yoochun replied enthusiastically.

       “No, there is a reason why I haven’t told the police yet,” Yunho said, as he paced around Yoochun’s living room.

       “What is it?” Yoochun asked, feeling apprehensive.

       “Well, this is hard for me to say, but I have to get it out,” Yunho began. Yunho took a deep breath before continuing. “I….. Well that is….. I’ve been doing the killings.”

       “…… WHAT?!?!?” Yoochun screamed.

       “Calm down, Yoochun, let me explain,” Yunho said.

       “What? You just told me you killed people and you want me to calm down? Yunho, there had better be a damn good explanation for this,” Yoochun said, pouring himself a cup of strong black coffee.

       “Sit down,” Yunho said, as he pushed Yoochun on a couch.

       “Well, after Jaejoong died, I just lost my will to live, you know? I know I have been withdrawn. The day I tried to drown myself, ……… I climbed to the top of the bridge and jumped. However, before I touched the water, I felt someone take over my body. I then lost consciousness. Later, I learned that a shinigami named Saizo took over my body. He offered me a deal. I could either take the Death Note or die a painful, horrible death for seeing a shinigami. Well, even though I wanted to be with my boojae, I heard a voice objecting to choosing the death. It sounded like Jae, so I choose the former option. And that’s my story.” Yunho said.

       “….. Woah,” Yoochun said, more than a little shocked.

       “Best part is, everytime I use the Death Note, I can feel the warmth of Jaejoong’s embrace and the smell of perfume.” Yunho said.

       “Wha- What?” Yoochun said.

       “I know it’s unbelieveable, but it’s true,” Yunho insisted.

       “Okay, so where does this leave us?” Yoochun asked.

       “I don’t really know,” Yunho confessed. “Saizo said it would be a good idea to tell someone.”

       “Well, it’s okay, I believe you.” Yoochun said. “Why don’t you stay at my house for a couple of weeks?”

       “No, it’s alright. I know Junsu is living with you. I wouldn’t want to intrude. You guys did just get married.”

       “Okay, but you know you’re always welcome here, right?” Yoochun said.

       “Yeah,” Yunho replied.

 

       What Yunho didn’t realize was that he couldn’t see Saizo. As he walked out of the house, he saw the ghost of Jaejoong and tried to rush to him. He ran to the middle of the street and got hit by a car. Specifically, Junsu’s car. As Junsu got out of his car, he called the police, afraid for Yunho’s life.

 

       As Yunho felt his life slipping away, he glanced back to where Jaejoong was and found him smirking. All he could say was, “Why?”

 

       “Shhh, my darling,” Jaejoong said. “We will soon be together.”

 

~Finis~

 

A/N: Ugh it took forever to write this. I did't know how to end it, so it seems a bit weird. Sorry for that. Thanks for reading! Leave a comment below and tell me what you think. :)