TAOHUN

The Book Of EXO Ships

"I can't do it. I can't." Sehun whines. Luhan was pushing him forward, but now Sehun pushed him back while shaking his head. "No no no no, go back, go back!" He shut his eyes tight and continues to fight his best friend back. 

"What? Why? Go for it!" Luhan tries to stop him. He puts his hand on Sehun's shoulders and stops him. Sehun's eyes are still shut, his cheeks are flushed and bright red. Luhan raises an eyebrow and gives him a look. "Don't you want to?"

Sehun opens his eyes to look at Luhan with a pitiful expression. "Yes hyung, but..."

"But what..."

Sehun scowls and makes an 'aish' sound. He rubs the back of his neck, irritated. "He's...hyung, he's scary!" He looks at Luhan very seriously.

Luhan blinks once. Then twice. Then more times. "Sehun-ah...he can't be that scary, right?" Luhan looks behind Sehun and Sehun turns around. Suddenly, he points ahead of him.

"Look! That's him!"

"Oh."

'Oh' was right. The man walking towards them is flanked on the left and right by two extremely tall male students, one named Kris and one named Chanyeol. He himself is just as tall, at a shocking 185 cm. His dyed hair is messy and gives him a disheveled appearance, but on him it's an attractive point. On his left ear, he has four piercings, and on his right, two. His earrings shine in the light as he walks by an open window. He tilts his chin upwards slightly and looks ahead of him with his sharp eyes, glaring. He used to his long, thin, fingers and ran it through his hair. His lips curved downward slightly, as if he disapproves of what he sees. He is known as the "bad boy" of their school, and he looks that way too. His shirt is un-tucked, jacket ed, a loose tie around his neck; the typical 'bad boy' appearance.

Sehun can't help but stare at Huang Zi Tao. He was always scared to talk to him, never mind ask him out. So he looks from a distance.

"...ehun...Sehun!" Luhan waves his hand in front of Sehun's face. He quickly turns to face his hyung, and blinks a few times. "Hey, wake up!"

"What is it?"

"Nothing...I just think you should try talking to him!" And as he says this, he pushes Sehun as hard as he can, causing Sehun to stumble and bump right into Tao. Tao catches him swiftly and Sehun's hands are suddenly on his chest, supporting himself from falling. He turns around to glare at Luhan.

"Hyung! What the he--"

"Are you okay?" His voice is smooth and soothing. Sehun slowly turns around and looks up at the insanely handsome man, who still happens to have his arms on Sehun's waist. Sehun takes a step back, out of his grasp, and straightens his uniform. He then awkwardly bows. Everyone in the hallway is looking at them oddly. 

"Y-yes. I...I'm fine, thank you." He says, then gets up and looks at Tao.

And then Tao smiles. He looks around and makes eye contact with everyone watching, including Kris and Chanyeol. They all look away and leave. Luhan leaves too, but not before giving Sehun a wink and an encouraging smile. Sehun sees it, and is tempted to cuss at him. And then he glances around. They're the only people left in the hallway. Tao smirks slightly, one corner of his lips tip upwards. Tao takes a step towards Sehun, and Sehun, instinctively, takes one back.

Forward one, back one. Forward one, back one. Another. Another.

And then Sehun's back hits the lockers with a clang. Tao's smirk widens just a bit.

"You know," Tao says, his face seemingly close to Sehun's. "I'm not much older than you. Actually, I'm a lot younger than most students here."

Sehun nods slowly, feeling skeptical. He knows that already. 

"You're..." Tao's finger Sehun's cheek. Sehun's face reddens even deeper. "really, really cute." 

"I...I...I....uh..." Sehun's absolutely speechless. His stutters are barely whispers, and it seems as if Tao didn't even hear him.  Closer and closer his face gets, and then he kisses him.

Sehun's eyes widen at first, in surprise, and then he closes them slowly, sinking into the kiss. Because for ages, he's dreamed of this. He loves Tao. 

Tao pulls back first, but his hand is still on Sehun's cheek. "Let's go out sometime. Are you free after school today?"

Sehun opens his mouth to respond, but finds that his voice isn't working, so he nods. Tao smiles.

"Then I'll see you later." And he walks away. When he's finally around the corner and gone from sight, Sehun sinks down to the floor. His mouth is open, gaping, unsure of what just happened. Then he smiles. Then laughs. He laughs to himself silently, his face still red. He looks at where Tao was standing just seconds before. He's the only one in the hall now as he whispers to the air, "I did it."