{Ten ♡ The Meet-Up}

♛You're my Peter Pan, but am I your Tinkerbell?♡

No one's POV

Bangtan Boys marched from the right, while Younggi and Baekhyun sashayed from the left. Both parties were reluctant to meet at first, but taking into consideration of you and V's relationship now, they decided to just forgo the dissatisfaction for once. 

"Hey, look. We decided to meet you two is not because we like you two and want to be friends okay?" J-Hope sneered as the other boys began making laughing sounds. 

"Tch. Oh well~ We two didn't plan to meet up with snobbish idiots either," Younggi rolled her eyes as she snapped back. Baekhyun wanted to try being cool for once and began smirking at the boys.

"Wah~ YAH YAH LOOK! Gaekhyun is smirking! I thought his mouth was disfigured or something to the point that he can't speak or laugh," Jungkook remarked while pointing at Baekhyun. Immediately, Baekhyun could feel his pride being shattered and he looked down on the ground, his smirk disappearing.

"Hey! Who are you to say that huh, Gungkook? AND his name is BAEKHYUN, NOT GAEKHYUN," Younggi screamed back.

Soon, both parties were at the brink of exploding until Rap Monster---being the leader--- stood up and calmed everyone down.

"Yah, let's go to Starbucks and chat." He suggested as he turned and headed towards the cafe. It took another twenty minutes before Bangtan Boys and Younggi plus Baekhyun regained their composure. 

"Ok, so the purpose of our meeting today is to discuss about JiA and V right?" Younggi started the ball rolling as all attention turned to her. No one can deny that as they all nodded.

You and V had been spending time together 24/7 ever since you both confirmed your feelings for each other. It was like a dream come true for you, after waiting for so many years for your feelings to be returned. V had changed too. He took great care of the accident-proned you and made sure that you were happy and safe whenever you are with him. A Neverland---yes you can say that--- is what you two call your world now, where you wish time will stop forever and that everyday will be a fairytale. But V was not happy with your thinking, as he argued playfully that your wish is the reality now. Of course, no one, especially you, can stand V's aegyo and that will lead to you conceiding defeat. Both Bangtan Boys and Younggi plus Baekhyun were actually satisfied with your relationship, as they agreed that it was the time for the both of you to be loved by each other--- which led to the meeting today.

"Ok, so from now on, we vow to be peaceful with one another once we meet," Baekhyun read out the first rule of the contract that was drawn out as Jimin rolled his eyes. He could not believe how the childish it was to have a contract. "Hey! STOP THIS FREAKING CHILDISH CONTRACT STUFF!" He shouted out.

"Yah, Park Ji Min, shut the hell up and listen!" Jin snapped back at the boy. 

"WHAT?! DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO SHUT UP BECAUSE OF THIS ING CHILDISH CONTRACT?! HELL, NO WAY!" Jimin couldn't believe that his hyung actually sided with Younggi and Baekhyun. 

"For the both of them, I will." Jin just commented shortly as Baekhyun smiled widely and continued reading the rules of the paper he had on his hands. Jimin just sat there quietly. 

Meanwhile at Han river

You held onto the envelope as sweat trickled down your temples. *What should I do?* You thought to yourself as you shivered in fear once the thought of being defeated by it overwhelmed you. You stood up and strolled towards the nearest Starbucks to calm yourself down. No way this was happening to you, you thought. But what has happened has happened. It was a fact now. You grabbed the shiny silver pole as you pushed the glass door lightly. The bells on the handle jingled as the waitress welcomed you. You smiled to her and was about to order a drink when you heard Younggi's voice.

"JiA! What are you doing here?" Younggi promptly ran towards you and gave you a tight hug. She was in all smiles while you just stood there, astonished. Younggi immediately realised the brown envelope you had in your hand and snatched it away from you---that's what she always does. 

That's it. You exploded into anger as you quickly snatched the envelope back before snapping at her, "Don't. you. ever. touch. my. things".

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So hi! Another update:) Note: The story will end in a few more chapters, probably 5-7 more chapters:) I have not really plan how to split the chapters, but oh well. There will be an unexpected thing that will happen:) hehe look forward to it!

P.S. For those who are confused, Baekhyun did like JiA, but it was just based on looks. If you realise in the chapter when Baekhyun first appeared, JiA liked him because he is cute. So i want to stress about true love instead of love purely on looks. But don't worry for all Baekhyun lovers out there, I will let Baekhyun have a good ending!:)) thanks for reading and asking me questions so that I can clarify:)) xoxo.