{Nine ♡ Yes...I guess?}

♛You're my Peter Pan, but am I your Tinkerbell?♡

"Hey...JiA, what's-s hap-ppenin-ng...?" Younggi tugged on your sleeves as you turned to look at your bestfriend.

"Oh, I'll explain to you later," You forced a smile and let go of V, who was then calmed down. V was ushered away by the Bangtan Boys while you led Younggi to the music room. In a state of confusion, Baekhyun just followed you girls.

In the music room

"So... he was the guy you were talking about the whole time?" Younggi asked as she carefully your hand to calm you down. Your heart was still in a mess. To be honest, you aren't sure whether you were still in love with V or not.

"Ermm... I guess so?" You replied. Younggi and Baekhyun looked at each other before scanning your expression to see if you were lying.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I loved him when I was young, but he betrayed me. He knew that I was madly in love with him, but he didn't care! I had no idea what he did to my heart at that time. All hopes of being his only love were shattered. My heart just felt like it broke into million pieces. I'm not sure, Younggi, I'm not sure. It's just that even until now, my heart still beats rapidly for him, my stomach still felt the butterflies that it felt before. My feelings towards him have not left me. What to do? When he told me the truth in the cafe just now, I couldn't believe it initially. I didn't want to hurt myself, like what I did in the past. But the problem lies with him saying all those in front of so many people. It's trustable right?" You bawled out as Younggi hugged you. You felt useless. All you knew was to cry and cry. Baekhyun just stood there motionlessly while carefully absorbing what you had just said. "Sorry, excuse me while I go wash up my face." You excused yourself after realising what a retard you were in front of your two current bestfriends.

"Hmm.... I think I know JiA's feelings, you know too right?" Younggi grinned as she turned to look at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

Meanwhile at the school rooftop

"Taehyung ah, are you sure of your feelings?" Jin, being the eldest hyung, asked in concern. Everyone focused their attention on V as they tried to read his expression. Without further consideration, V nodded his head.

"Yes, I'm sure."

Jin, Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook all smiled in relief. 

"Our Taehyung is a man now," Rap Monster complimented while earning a light punch from V.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO HII! I'M BACK! HAHA LIKE A FINALLY:P So sorry for the long wait, I was having my end-of-year examinations. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter:) I made it short and sweet so that you all can feel the sincerity of the feelings JiA and V have towards each other:) Thanks a lot for reading and look forward to the next chapter! BYE!

XOXO.