Something called trust

South Side Hunt

Momo's POV: "Ow!" I squealed jerking my scratched ankle. The oldest and most annoying brother, Heechul glared at me. "Stop being such a baby." He said yanking my ankle towards him again. We all were sitiing in the living room and everyone was dead silence. Baro fidgeted uneasily beside me and I sighed. "So what are we going to do?" I asked looking at the group of  hot brothers. "Be quiet." Heechul said silencing me. I glared at him furiously and he stuck his tongue out at me childishly. This dude...I swear. "I'm going to throw a brick at your head." I said stubbornly. Heechul smirked and wrapped my ankle up more violently making me wince. "Stop Heechul. It's hard to believe your the oldest brother." Ryu said rolling his eyes. Heechul pouted and flipped his brown bangs. "She's so annoying. It'd help if you guys would help watch this prisoner." He said pointing at me, his finger inches away from my face. "It's not polite to point." I said slapping his arm, making it fall down. Baro chuckled and scooted closer to me. "We need to get out of here before dad sends out soldiers." He said nervously. I looked around at the boys who were anxiously mumbling idea's to each other. "We can't just leave. Shouldn't we actually try helping them?" I said innocently. Heechul stared at me sharply, and I shrank back. "Excuse me?" He asked his tone daring and suspicous. I gulped as he leaned over me, pinning me. 

                  "W-What?" I squeaked feeling uneasy at how close we were. His brown bangs tickled my face but his blue eyes were like fire. "You aren't going anywhere, princess." He said giving a half smile. Sungjae looked over at us wide eyed and tugged on SeungYub's sleeve. "What are you doing?" Seungyub asked going wide eyed as he saw us. I struggled to wiggle out from underneath him, but he looked at them then to me. "Trying to teach this...Princess a lesson." He said through clenched teeth. "That doesn't mean torture her ually." Jung Kook said raising a eyebrow. Heechul's face turned bright red and he let me up. I pointed at him and gave a evil chuckle. He mocked me and stuck his tongue out. "Ok, so any idea's?" Sungjae asked beckoning Heechul over. He sat on his knees and listened to his brothers as they all talked. "Hey, do you guys have any ideas?" Jung Kook asked beckoning me over to him. I akwardly sat behind Jung Kook with Baro by my side. "Well, the curneal spreads out his patrols." I said trying not to sound suspicous. They all slowly stared at me with interest in their eyes. "Then, shouldn't we be divided in teams?" Sungjae asked calmly. Baro gave a smile nod and he swallowed loudly. (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC71350lg.jpg That's Heechul's weapon) Baro smiled nervously and stood up. 

                          "Shouldn't someone go with those two?" Ryu asked suspicously. I felt my face turn bright red as Heechul twirled his epic sword/gun weapon. "Yeah, they don't have any excpierence." Sungjae said while nodding. Jung Kook smiled brightly and walked towards Baro. "I got your back." He said patting Baro on the back. I looked down and popped my knuckles. "You guys ...Of course I have to be stuck with her." Heechul's voice said annoyedly. I looked up as a shadow feel over me. "What are you doing?" I asked every part of me wanting a new partner. "Shut up. I'm your partner." He said glancing at me quickly before looking ahead. Sungjae was paired up with Ryu, SeungYub was paired up no one. I looked at him worriedly and sighed. I hope he'll be ok by himself. My dad's out here, and he won't give up. I jumped as Heechul cleared his throat. "Were going to be ok." He said not meeting my gaze. I stared at him unblinkingly. Was he trying to be...Nice? "That's if of course, if they ask for a hostage. I'll kindly give them you." He said patting me on the head and flashing a bright smile. I gave a short laugh and nudged him. "Sure, then your going in there after me." I said feeling a smile spread across my lips. 

              (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eerw/BLOG/575_1.jpg   weapon he gave her)   "Catch." He said throwing me a black gun that had gadgets and other stuff on. I caught it and cocked it. He stared at me with amusement in his blue eyes. "Ok, are we ready?" Sungjae asked looking over his shoulder at us. "Yeah, were ready." Heechul said swinging his arms and he gave a little bounce. "Take care of my sister." Baro said glaring heavily at Heechul. He saluted and patted me hard on the shoulder. "She's safe with me." He said giving me a tiny nudge. We all walked outside and I slightly ducked down. "Scared?" He asked as Sungjae beckoned the rest of us to follow as he hid behind a thick tree. I shook my head and rolled my blue eyes. "No, why are you?" I teased sprinting to catch up to the others. Ok...Yeah I'm terrified. Iv'e never actually had to shoot a gun before. I know how, I just never had to shoot a person before. "Ha. Sure, your falling more and more behind." He said passing me. His awesome blade like gun glimmered in the bright sunlight and I squealed and grabbed his arm and dug my nails into it. "Don't leave me." I whispered looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Shh.." Ryu snapped turning around to face us. Heechul jerked his arm away from me, but like a instinct, I clinged onto it again. He glared heavily at me and mumbled. 

                          Heechul's POV: This girl...I swear. I wonder if I can shoot her and say it was a accident. Momo clung onto my arm and her sharp nails dug deeper in my arm making me wince. "Boo!" I yelled at her making her squeal and hide behind me. "Seriously?" She asked as I laughed at her. I nodded and felt a small smile spread across my lips. "Yeah, your such a baby." I said shaking my head. Of course I have to get paired up with her. "This is were we should all split up." Sungjae said glancing at me. I know, I know. I'll behave and watch out for her. "That means you better listen to me." I said looking at Momo who was looking at the ground and completely zoned out. "Sorry, I wasn't listening." She said flashing a innocent smile. "Heechul and Momo go striaght and see what you can find." Ryu said jerking his head in the direction he wants us to go in. I gave a tiny nod and jogged straight ahead, deeper in the woods. "Wait...." Momo whispered, stumbling clumsly from behind me. "Shut up!" I said through clenched teeth. I hate girls...They are so annoying. I walked in the patches of sunlight that crept their way past the bright green leaves. I looked over my shoulder annoyed at Momo who stepped heavily, making orange leaves crunch under her feet. "Sorry." She apologized quietly. We both struggled to stay quiet as we walked through the woods and I sighed. 

                           "Wait a minute...." Momo said stopping suddenly. I looked at her and stopped myself. "What?" I asked looking around nervously. Did she hear something? She looked at the leaf covered ground and didn't say anything. "What?" I asked more anxiously. She looked at me and her blue eyes glowed in the sunlight. "I don't think we should go this way." She said softly. I narrowed my eyes at her and crossed my arms. Think? I'm not going to let some girl tell me what to do. "Why not?" I asked challengingly. "Just...I have a weird feeling." She said kicking leaves up in the air. "Well so what." I said before turning around and walking straight ahead. "Wait!" She said running after me. I ignored her and snickered. "See? Where-" I began but stopped as a piece of thick rope was caught around my ankle. I screamed as my feet flew foreword and Momo screamed aswell. I groaned and opened my eyes. I went wide eyed as I saw Momo's face inches away from mine. "Eww get away! You have germs." I said annoyedly. I grunted and struggled to lean foreword and grab my foot. "See? You should have listened to me." Momo said letting her arms hang down below her head. I sighed and let myself dangle upside down. "Whatever, you would just have made us get lost or something." I said flatly. She glared heavily at me and I glared back. "Of course I have to be stuck with you." She said angerily before mumbling to herself. "I'm not to thrilled about it either, princess." I said before snapping my fingers. I got a idea... "Momo!" 

                          "Oh hey, you do know my name." She said glancing at me. I ignored her mean comment and swayed back and forth. "What are you doing?" She asked as we started to go higher. "Maybe if we go high enough, I can grab our feet and cut us down." I said glancing at her hopefully. She gave a curt nod and gave a tiny determined smile. I grunted and we both kicked swayed foreword then back, using our arms. I finally grabbed my foot and grabbed my blade/ gun that was flung over my shoulder. I held it in my other hand and fumbled with the rope. "Hold this." I said handing it to Momo who was looking at me worriedly. She grunted and I stared at her wide eyed as it slipped from her grasp. I watched it crash against the woods floor. "You....Idoit." I said through clenched teeth. Momo gave a tiny chuckle and stared at me innocently. "It was heavy." She objected. I sighed and dangled once more. "I shouldn't have offered to partner up with you. I thought you weren't so dumb." I said glaring at her. I avoided her surprised expression. I was worried about her being out here by herself. Everyone else was paired up and SeungYub has kind of a short temper, and he would easily leave her behind. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to this type of thing." She said apologetically. I took a deep breath and relaxed for a moment. Go easy on her, Heechul. "It's ok. We just have to work together." 

                  "Wait a minute! Heechul, grabbed the rope and hold it straight." She said her blue eyes gleaming. I stared at her suspicously but didn't object. I grunted and grabbed the rope that held our ankles close together. I went wide eyed as she pulled her black gun from her belt buckle. She sat up slightly and closed one eye as she pointed it at the rope. "Don't move..." She said in deep concentration. I closed my eyes, and I screamed as she pulled the trigger. My ears rung and I gasped as there was sickning sound of rope ripping. She squealed and wrapped her arms around me, and I held onto her as we crashed towards the ground. I let out a loud groan as I landed on the ground. The worlds seemed to spin around me. I opened my eyes to see Momo staring at me wide eyed, her pale cheeks bright red. Wow...She's actually pretty cute. I gave a half smile and sat up quickly. "Eww, get off me." I said gentle shoving her off of me. I stood up shakily and felt my blood turn to ice. "We actually did a good-" She began but I slapped my hand over quickly. She glared heavily at me and I hid behind a thick trunk tree, keeping a firm grip on her with my hand over . Three soldiers walked through the bushes and were pointing their guns in different directions. Momo gulped nervously and I held her even closer to me. Don't give us away, Momo. I swear.. 

                                   Momo's POV: Breathe....Breathe... My heart was pounding hard against my chest and I slowly looked up at Heechul who seemed completely focused. He's not as bad as I thought. "I want you to wait here, It won't be long." He said gentle letting me go. I opened my mouth to object, but he was already creeping up from behind a soldier. I hid behind the tree and poked my head around the corner of it. The soldier let out a high pitched scream, and Heechul punched him hard in the face. He turned around quickly, grabbing the soldier's arm and the sickning sound of his arm breaking echoed around us. The other two soldier's ran towards Heechul, and he pushed the blade to the side, and a silver gun glowed in the sunlight. I plugged my ears and the sound of gun shots echoed around us. The soldier with the broken arm was pulled violently towards me. "Your lucky I didn't kill you." Heechul snickered pointing his gun at the soldiers busted open head. God...He sure beated the living crap out of him. "W-What do you want?" He stammered pressing his self against the tree. "Where is the curneal?" I asked the same shudder going down my back. The soldier stared at me wide eyed and gulped. 

                            "She asked you a question." Heechul said pressing the gun harder against the boys head. He let out a scream and stared at Heechul in fear. "I-I got...Money." He stammered pulling out money out of his pocket. He must be a new recruit. Heechul stared at the soldier with pity in his blue eyes. "We don't want your money. Answer the question." He said his finger resting on the trigger.  The soldier stared at me and I went wide eyed as a pair of hands grabbed my soldiers, making me stumble away from him. I grunted as a soldier with black flippy hair pinned me against a thick tree. Three soldiers pinned Heechul against a tree and the one in the middle with a buzz cut pointed the gun at Heechul. "Who are you?" He asked cocking the black gun. Heechul didn't even seem scared at all, and he grinned. "Why do you want to know?" He asked curiously. Before the soldier could ask anything, he kicked the one who pointing the gun at him. He grabbed his arm and twisted it, then made him flip onto his back. I shakily held up my gun and aimed it at the soldiers. "Help would be nice!" Heechul said as more sodlier's started to run towards him. He stared at me worriedly and gave a tiny nod to shoot the gun. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger, making it jerk my whole body. I opened my eyes and smiled in triumph as soldier fell to his knees. Yes! I got it.. 

                     Heechul was fighting a soldier who was showing no sign of giving up. I aimed it at him carefully and pulled the trigger. I smiled as Heechul reached over to were the first soldier I shot kicked his weapon away from him. He pointed it at the soldier who had blood trickling out of his mouth. He shot him in the head to end his misery. "Good job." He praised walking over to me. I held my hand up for a highfive and he smacked my hand hard, making me shake it in pain. We started walking straight ahead and I looked over my shoulder. "We should all go for some ice cream after this." I said cheerfully. He nodded and stopped suddenly. I went wide eyed as a bullet hole was formed on his soldier. Blood trickled through his fingers and he glared heavily at the ground. I covered my mouth and felt fear surge through me. He turned around slowly and a young looking soldier was standing there triumphantly. His brown eyes widen as Heechul yanked the gun out of the boys hands. "I-I'm sorry." He stammered as he stumbled over his feet. Heechul grabbed the boys neck and slowly lifted him off the ground. "Heechul!" I screamed looking at the soldier who struggled in his grip. "You got to try harder then that." Heechul snickerd before slamming the soldier with all of his might onto the ground. I stared at him worriedly and gulped nervously. I hope he'll be ok. He sighed.

                       "Let's go." He said placing his hand over his bloody soldier once more. "You can lean on me if you want." I offered struggling not to let him see my worry. "I'm fine. I don't need your help." He said sharply. I gave him a small nod and looked at my feet as I walked. We finally made our way out of the woods and the warm breeze felt good on my face. Sungjae and the others ran towards us. "Heechul! Are you ok?" He asked looking at the wound on his brothers shoulder. Heechul nodded even though he grunted in pain when he started to walk again. "We found the Curneal's house. It's surrounded by soldiers though." Baro said softly. I'm surprised Baro technically led them to our father's house. We all walked inside and Heechul sat on the floor and rested his head on the cushion of the tan couch. "Here, I'll help." I said sitting in front of him. He glared at me and looked away. "Go away." He said through clenched teeth. Why is he so stubborn? Jung Kook shook his head and stood up. "Shut up. Your going to make it worse if you don't let me help." I said feeling my annoyance rise. I smiled at Jung Kook who had a rag and other supplies. Heechul stared at his brother blankly. "I'm helping if you like it or not." 

                            Jung Kook's POV: "She's so determined to help people." Sungjae commented as we all watched them from a afar. "Well, your lucky I didn't let those soldier's kill you." Heechul said. I shook my head and gave a chuckle. I wish Heechul would stop being so hard to understand. Momo is trying her best to be his friend. "I'll go help her." I said before I scooted towards her. Sungjae nodded and followed me in agreement. Momo smiled gratefully at us as she saw us. "Ok, it looks like he's going to have to take his shirt off." Sungjae said softly. Momo stared at us wide eyed. Heechul rolled his eyes and slowly lifted up his shirt, to reveal his nice body. I dipped the tan rag in the warm water and handed it to her. She gulped nervously and leaned foreword. Heechul watched her carefully and smiled slightly. "You know, I'm really sorry." She said as she gentle wiped the blood away. Heechul winced, but didn't pull away. "Why?" He asked sounding more relaxed. "You were so determined. And I just slowed you down.." She said not meeting his gaze. He chuckled and messed up her black hair. "Your not that bad. Without your help, we'd probably still be hanging upside down and I would have probably been killed." He said avoiding her gaze. All of us stared at our brother wide eyed. He never would admit that! Momo smiled. "We make a good team." She said happily.