Criminals

South Side Hunt

Momo's POV: "Why won't you play basket ball with me?" I whined standing in front of my expressionless brother. He glanced at me and raised a eyebrow. "Why can't you be normal and go away?" He snapped back. I looked down at the basket ball that seemed to weigh down my arms. "Your no fun anymore." I said flatly. That seemed to get to him, because he stared at me blankly. I bounced the ball hard, making it hit the ground hard. Baro ducked and shielded his face. "Momo, come here." He said as I stopped in front of the back door. "No..." I said looking over my shoulder at him. He's been different ever since dad chose him to be a soldier. As on key, a soldier wearing all green walked towards us. "Your father wants to see you." He said looking straight ahead, not even staring at me. What in the heck? I'm short... I struggled to stand on my tippy toes to meet his cold and hard stare, but failed. "That'd be a disavangtage in war." Baro commented from behind me. I folded my arms and flipped my long black bangs. Baro chuckled and flipped his blonde bangs that covered his forehead. We both walked side by side and we walked inside our manchion like house, and my shoes thudded across the freshly polished tile floor that showed my reflection. Soldier's saluted by my side, and I huffed loudly. Daily rutine... My dad gracefully walked down our wide white staires, his head held high. I frowned. 

                    Baro glanced at me and I saw the warning look, in his light brown eyes. My dad stopped in front of me and grinned. "My loyal daughter, Momo." He bellowed, his voice making me jump. I met his gaze steadidly. "You are going to train. In the name of the lord, I make you my solider." He said resting his hand on my shoulder. I gulped nervously as he looked down at me. I forced myself to keep my head held high. I went wide eyed as his hand slide from my shoulder and slid down the back of my shirt. The same old fear washed through me, and I yanked away from him quickly. I shot him a angry and fearful look. "Momo! where are you going?" My dad asked his voice echoing off the walls of our huge house. I stomped up staires and stopped in front of the door of my tan brown door. I won't let my father touch my anymore... I shuddered and walked inside my huge room. I walked across my organized room and sat on my water bed that bobbed up and down. I listened carefully and I could just make out my fathers outraged yells above the others. "There you are." My mom's voice made me jump and I looked up. My mom was skinnier then the last time I saw her, she was standing their with her arms crossed across her chest, her brown eyes dull. 

                             "Your dad is taking his anger out on everyone. You should be ashamed." She snapped walking towards me slowly. I took a step back but forced myself to hold my ground. Her crazy blonde hair was dull also, and unwashed. "I don't want him to touch me..." I said my voice almost a yell. She went wide eyed and she stood there rigidly for a moment. "You little brat...." She growled before grabbing my arm violently. I stumbled towards her but pulled back, making pain surge through my arm. I grunted as she slammed me hard against the wall. "This is why Iv'e always liked your brother more." She said through clenched teeth. Her words seemed to slice through my heart and I felt tears form in my green/blue eyes. She raised her frail hand and smacked it hard across my scarred face. My head jerked violently and I stayed like that for a moment later. She grabbed my cheeks and made me look at her. "You will obey me..." She said staring at me with hatred in brown eyes. I gave a curt nod but that wasn't enough for her.. She grabbed my arm and dug her red nails deep into my arm. I bit my tongue but pleasure was written all over her face. She let me go and stood up. "I'll be back, you better be ready to see your father again." She said before turning around and stalked out of my room. I stood there rigidly for a moment and sighed heavily. Great... 

                         I looked over as I felt a warm breeze blow in the room, making my long black hair hit me in the face. I looked over quickly and smiled. The windows open! "No, now!" My dad's voice boomed from downstaires. I ran towards my huge window and stuck one leg out, then the other. "What are you doing?" A voice whispered in front of me as I turned to skid off the roof. Baro! His light brown eyes was full of hurt and sadness. "I'm leaving." I said not meeting his light brown eyes. I jumped as he grabbed my wrist. I stared at him expressionless. "Baro, let me go." I said softly. He stared at me and tears formed in his eyes. "I don't want you to leave. What about mom and dad?" He asked regretfully. I rested my hand on his that still had a tight grip on my wrist. "Come with me and we won't have to worry about them ever again." I said desperately. He shook his head and made a weird face. "Fine Momo, get yourself killed." He said before letting go of my wrist. I looked around quickly and struggled to keep my footing the shangles. I hugged his head tightly and smiled. "Thank you Baro." I said softly before letting him go. I didn't dare to look back and see his heart breaking stare. I leaped off the roof and grunted loudly as pain shot through my leg. I forced myself to run towards the woods and I glanced over my shoulder one last time at the house that got smaller and smaller. 

                      Baro's POV: I looked at Momo who was showing no sign of slowing down. I hope she will be ok... I don't think she's safe being out there by herself. "But sir..." A soldier objected and I faced my back against the window quickly. "No but's solider, let me talk to my daughter alone." He said something hidden in his voice. I gulped nervously as the white door opened quickly. My dad froze when he saw me, and he narrowed his dark brown eyes and wrinkles formed on the side of his eyes. "Baro, what are you doing here?" He asked his voice giving nothing away. I fidgeted uneasily and gripped the edge of the window ceil hard. "I-I was looking for something." I said trying to meet his cold stare. My dad looked at me and lowered his gaze slowly. "Well, why would it be in your sister's room?" He asked looking around Momo's fancy room. He gentle nudged me aside and sighed heavily. "That's not the real problem. We have a huge huger problem." He said biting his thumb nail. Does he know she ran away? I gulped nervously and he looked up at me. "We have a dangerous gang on our hands." He said crossing his arms over his chest. I tilted my head at him and narrowed my eyes. "What's so bad about that?" I asked without thinking. My dad leaned in towards me and snickered. "Their after us." He said his voice barely a whisper. I stared at him blankly. 

                       "Why?" I dared myself to ask. My dad rested his hands on my shoulders. "Because we did something bad. We killed their parents and other family, Baro." He said forewordly. I went wide eyed and his grip tightened. "Was their family...Bad?" I asked staring at my dad. He dug his nails in my shoulders making blood ooz out. He grinned in cold triumph. "No, not really. They were just in the way." He said through clenched teeth. I couldn't help but feel a flash of pity go through me. Why hurt innocent people? Espacially if they never did anything... "Where's Momo?" He asked suddenly making my old fear come back. "I don't know." I said without thinking. He stared at me and anger bubbled in his light brown eyes. "You better..." He said taking a step towards me. I gulped as he made me press myself against the wall. I winced as his hand wrapped around my neck. "You let her run away..." He said through clenched teeth before glancing over his shoulder and stared at the window. Pain surged through my whole body as he tightened his fist. Black dots started to fill my vision and he chuckled softly. "Curneal! We found one!" A soldier yelled from outside of the room. My dad let go of me and I took a deep breath. He snickered as he stared at me and walked out of the room. I followed closely behind and coughed loudly. "Who?" My dad asked looking at the group of soldiers. "We haven't captured him yet. But he was traveling by himself." One of the soldiers said with amusement. I gasped. Gangsters? 

                                    "Just order the soliders to spread out almost every inch of the woods and fire, on every sound and noise." My dad ordered making my blood turn to ice. The soldier saluted and smiled. "Yes sir. It's going to be raining metal." He said before walking off. I ran towards the door quickly, nudging and bardging past other soldiers. I need to find Momo and get her out of there! I sprinted across the yard and ran towards the dark woods that loomed over my head. I struggled to catch my breath that was showing no sign of easing. "Momo!" I yelled my hands cuffed over my mouth. Leaves crunched under my feet and I forced myself to walk slowly. I turned around sharply as a twig snapped from behind me. I sheilded my eyes as I watched into a huge patch of sunlight. I gasped as someone or something pinned me hard to the ground. I landed face first into the ground and I spit leaves out of my mouth. "Calm down, Heechul." A boys voice said from above me. I struggled to lift my head to see who it was but the boy named 'Heechul' stepped on my head, making my face get shoved in the dirt again. "Where is my brother?" Heechul snarled as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. Brother?  "I-I don't know..." I stammered. The other boy bent over and lifted my head up slowly. "Yeah you do. Your a soldier." The boy snickered before flipping his black bangs. 

                     "Tell me, what are you even doing out here?" Heechul said letting me get on my feet. A second later he pressed a silver gun against my left temple. His brown bangs swooped across his face and his blue eyes were like fire. The other boy gentle shoved Heechul aside and he stood in front of me. "My name is Sungjae. I just want to know where my brother Jung Kook is. You see, he got mad at us and-" He began but Heechul slugged him hard in the soldier. "Don't tell him everything, retard." Heechul snapped glaring heavily at me. Wait... 'We found one! He was traveling alone!' The soldiers words echoed in my head. "I haven't seen him...But I heard he was traveling by himself." I said looking at the two angry brothers. Heechul slowly pulled the gun away from my head and I let my body relax. "Heechul, I told you to look for Jung Kook. Not torture soldiers." A boy with black hair and his bangs went over his left eye perfectly. "Seungyub, we aren't." Heechul whined glancing down at me. Seungyub stared at me and stood over me and slowly squatted down and stared at me. "Who are you?" He asked calmly. I was about to tell him my name but was cut off when I heard the loud voice of soliders walking. 

                                          Momo's POV: Great....This is totally unexcpected..I'm lost in the woods with no one here with me. "Psst.. You." A voice said from further away. I looked around dumbfoundedly and sighed. Maybe I was hearing things... "Hey!" A voice said more louder. I turned around to see a boy with black flippy hair and green eyes staring at me from behind a tree. "Hey?" I said curiously. "Is it ok to come out?" He asked looking around. I shrugged and nodded. He sighed and walked out and smiled brightly at me. "My name is Jung kook." He said smiling once more. Jung Kook? "My name is Momo. What are you doing out here?" I asked tilting my head at him curiously. He didn't say anything at first, and he looked down akwardly. "I wanted to get away from my brothers." He said his voice barely a whisper. Brothers? He stared at me as if he excpected me to freak out or something. "What about you, why are you out here?" He asked staring at me, his green eyes staring straight through me. How can I trust this guy? He seems sweet and stuff..."I needed to get away from my house." I said feeling the same chill run through my body as I thought about my dad. Jung Kook nodded in understanding. "Honestly, I'm lost." He said running his hands through his black hair. I smiled and nodded in agreement. "Me to." I said and we both laughed each other for a moment. I smiled. 

                    He doesn't seem bad at all. I jumped as I heard the rustle of bushes moving from behind us. Jung Kook was already on his feet, his green eyes narrowed. "I wouldn't think their would be any creepers out here." I said half to myself. Jung Kook stood by my side, his shoulder pressed against mine. I jumped and gasped as two soliders exploded from the bushes. "Don't move!" One of the soldiers yelled pointing a huge gun at both of us. I gulped nervously and obeyed. Jung Kook didn't even looked scared at all. It's almost like he's used to this... Without warning, he leaped towards the soldier that was pointing the gun at him. He grabbed the gun and twisted the soldier's arm behind his back. I felt my jaw drop as the other soldier ran towards him. He decked him hard in the face and hit the soldier he took the gun from with the gun. They both landed on the ground and I stepped on the lead soldier's chest. "Momo! Your father's worried sick." The soldier said angerily. JungKook stared at me and I sighed. "Well I'm not coming back." I said puting pressure and weight on his chest. JungKook cocked the gun and I looked away and plugged my ears as he pulled the trigger. "Are you really....The curneal's daughter?" He asked looking at me. I nodded and looked away to. "I wish I wasn't. I get judged before anyone tries to get to know me." I said speaking the truth. 

                        "Get down!" A voice screamed before someone tackled me. I grunted as I landed face first in the hard ground. Jung Kook was knocked off his feet to, and he groaned in pain. Baro was laying between us, panting hard. "What are you doing here?" I asked softly. A second later, the sound of gun fire filled with woods. Jung Kook's green eyes stretched wide and he huddled closer to us. "No time for questions, follow me." He said doing a army crawl. I obeyed him and Jung Kook glared heavily at him. I grunted and Baro finally jumped up as we were deeper in the woods. "Who are you?" Jung Kook said pointing the soldier's gun at Baro. "It's my brother, Baro." I said resting my hand on the tip of the gun, making him lower it slowly. "I told you he wouldn't run off." A voice said and heavy footsteps walked towards us. The bushes parted to reveal four gourgeous boys. Wow! I felt my face turn bright red as my eyes rested on one of them. He had dark brown bangs that fell in his face and his blue eyes seemed daring. "Why would you run off like that?" The cutest one said stepping towards Jung Kook. "I'm sorry Heechul. I was just so mad I didn't think straight." Jung Kook said apologetically. The hot brother named 'Heechul' just sighed heavily. "You gave me a heart attack." He said patting Jung Kook's back. I smiled and jumped as another brother stood in front of me. "Who are they?" A boy with black flippy hair and green eyes glared at me. "Their my friends." He said standing in front of us protectively. I shrank back. 

                              "Soldier!" Heechul yelled pointing at Baro. I prepared myself for the worst, but Heechul gentle punched Baro's buff shoulder gentle. "There, he's dead." He said giving a smirk. "I think we should keep a close eye on them." The same brother with black hair and blue eyes said. "Sungjae's right. What if they know were the curneal is?" Heechul said staring at me curiously. I felt my blood go cold and Baro met their looks steadily. "Why do you want to know where he's at?" He asked his voice giving nothing away. A boy with bright white hair and brown eyes stood beside Heechul. "He killed our family. So, were going to get back at him. Were going to kill him once and for all." He said his voice deep and commanding. Baro gave me a warning look to not say anything stupid. "So, your going to be our prisoners." Heechul said pointing a silver gun at my head. I glared heavily at him and didn't even flinch. "Don't point that gun at me boy." I said through clenched teeth. His brothers stared at me nervously and Heechul snickered. "What are you going to do about it princess?" He snickered glaring at me. Who does this guy think he is? He's cute....But.. "I can take you on." I said tilting my head and giving a sarcastic smile. "Sure whatever you say princess." Heechul said rolling his blue eyes. "Come on you two, were leaving before you cause anymore trouble." Sungjae said nervously looking over his shoulder. "Well I'm not watching her, You guys deal with her." Heechul said shoving me in front of him. I swear...Boys.

                                    Baro's and Momo's Dad's (Curneal) POV: "We didn't find either of them, sir." A soldier said saluting as he talked to me. I bite my thumb nail and narrowed my eyes in deep thought. It's obvious my so called 'daughter' wanted to run away. To bad, they would make good soldiers. "Well, their going to get themselves killed by South Side." I said with a shrug. The soldier gave me a doubtful look and two soldier's appeared behind him. The lead soldier who was incharge of the patrol was beaten up and blood trickled down his face. "We were beaten up by a teenage kid. Momo was with him." He said shakily. I stopped dead and stared at him wide eyed. Momo....Is she really with South Side? I pinned him against the wall and grinned. "Where are they?" I asked triumphantly. He grunted in pain as I pressed against him as he was pinned against the wall. "I-I don't know..." He choked out. I let him go and wiped the blood on my uniform. "We just have to capture one of their brothers... If one ends up here, the others will to." I smiled happily. It's time.