Day 3

30 Days Lovestory

Day 3- Thursday.

"Mom." I called as I made my way downstairs. Seriously? Whose sock is this? "Yuri! fix your stuff!" I growled before turning on my heels and walked towards the living room where she has been watching her early cartoons. I'm pretty sure that she's already 16 and normally girls in her age would be making a life or something. But her? She got her burning against the leather sofa all day long.

I mean if there is one person I wanted to bury alive, then that would have been my sister. Like I wanna bury her- there in the front porch so that mom could mourn on her or something.

"What did I say about your things blocking my way? I told you I will burn every single thing that I can see." The obvious rage in my voice flaring. My hand went automatic as I threw her sock square on her face.

She just rolled her eyes before picking her sock along with her other stuff on the floor. "Do the living room looks like a basement for you? Huh? You have your own room for that!" I scolded.

I'm the eldest as of now, so c'mon. "Just shut up, Sister." She shortly mumbled before ascending back to her room balancing her stuff on her arms. And I internally applaud myself along with the growling of my stomach.

Right, I haven't eaten last night. It's barely 10 in the evening I was just on my way home, after the planting thing that afternoon Sulli called and asked me if we could rehearse our assignment for Theater club. I swear to God I said no, but I can feel her anger over the phone so with no choice I made way over her place.

I sluggishly threw my duffel bag on one of the sofa before spinning around and walked towards the kitchen, I can hear the fading voice of my mom along with the giggling of this female voice. I can't quite figure whose voice was it though, so I just shrugged it off and continued my way inside.

"Morning mom." I cheered not even throwing any glance on her and her visitor I may say.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." Another voice chirped in.

Okay? Good morning to you too, stranger. I slowly brought the gallon of milk by my lips before I slowly spun around.

I swear to God, the milk almost slipped of my hand and I almost spilled the milk in my mouth. Like seriously! "Nickhun!" I gasped, and I immediately brought the back of my hand by the corner of my mouth wiping the milk that slightly dripped off. "What are you doing here?"

"Victoria, language." My mom scolded and emptied her cup of coffee. I muttered a little sorry before placing the gallon of milk over the counter and offered Nickhun a tight lip smile. "Victoria, You didn't tell me that you have a…"

"A what?" I snapped abruptly. Did Nichkhun tell her that he's my boyfriend?!

"A new friend." Nichkhun answered confidently gaining a toothy grin from my mom and a sigh of relief from me.

"Well, I'm glad that you're not just hanging out with Sulli. It's not that I don't like that girl, she's really nice but I want you to have other friends, Victoria."

I took a deep sigh before grabbing a piece of muffin by the platter and munch it in my mouth. "I know mom." Seriously?

She's right though, I don't have any friend aside from Sulli even though sometimes I wanted to kill her so yea. I just hate people! They're disgusting and they pisses me off! Wait… why is Nichkhun even in here? In my house, 7:30 in the morning?

"And Nichkhun here, offered you a ride to school, since you got your car flat and all." Oh. I halt at the thought of Nichkhun offering me a drive to school and I can't help my lips to form a smirk. That's nice of him.

"Oh…." I answered slowly. Her words seemed to be still loading inside my brain before everything pop out. "Wait... what? My car?" I yelped when the realization just hit me, my eyes widening.

"Yes, you're pretty lucky that your dad was in the field right now, Victoris. He won't be glad if he'd know that you've been running your car flat. You know how dangerous that would be." Flat? I mean I drove it last night and it was running smoothly. It can't be flat!

"So you were saying that my car is flat?"

I spent the last 15 minutes explaining that it's pretty impossible for me to get my car flat, and my mom being the award winning mom, she won't believe me at all. I'm not really sure if I'm just misreading things or did I just saw that smirk plastered all over Nickhun's face? Because seriously, this is not funny.

"Nichkhun, are you sure you don't mind giving Victoria a ride to school?" my mom broke the silence as we made our way out the front porch.

"Of course not Mrs Song." he answered wearing a sweet smile.

Can I bury myself instead? I got my eyes closed clutching the strap of my duffel bag my knuckles practically white.

"Oh no Mrs Song, you can call me Aunt Vicky." My mom answered giving him a tap on his shoulder.

 She smiled sweetly before spinning around and walked towards his own car. I heaved a sigh and I was about to follow Nichkhun's trance when I felt my mom's hand gripping my wrist.

"What?" I asked the irritation obviously dripping in my voice.

"I like him." She answered excitedly before giving my cheeks a wet kiss. I just grimaced in response before completely spinning around and walked away.

How come my mom likes him?

"Hey Sister!" Yuri's voice called my name, so I just rolled my eyes and continued my trance. "What do you need?" I nearly yelled when I saw her approaching me and Nichkhun.

Right, have I told you that Yuri's having a ride with me? I rolled my eyes whenYurihas open then she'll close it and vice versa. "What? My car's flat. Take a bus or you can even fly or something." I snapped.

"Let me give you a ride too, Yuri right?" Nichkhun chirped in, I almost lunged at him and just shut his mouth with my palm or something. "I'm Nichkhun, Victoria's…. friend." and there he added. Can you be more formal?

I swear to God, I wanted to roll over or something when I saw that smile on my sister's face like seriously? How come they both like this guy? Ugh! And if my dad would act like this too then I have to lose it.

"We're gonna be late." I stated before walking towards the passenger seat.

The ride was pretty boring as I got my hand securely placed over my lap and the other rests over window. I can even hear them talking about random stuff like where Nichkhun came from or in what grade is my sister, and I can't help a frown to be written all over my face for they were talking like an old buddies.

Well, maybe Nichkhun's just really friendly? And I don't really care.

"Can I turn this thing on?" I asked pointing on the radio, the silence it's making me dizzy.

Nichkhun threw me a sweet smile and nods vigorously. I don't mean to be this feisty but the way my day started it's frustrating!

"I love this song." he shrieked when the Cup Song in the movie Pitch Perfect started. He even started singing along, his voice was pretty good, really. And I can even see him in the corner of my eyes that he's also sort of swaying whilst keeping his eyes on the road, even Yuri was sort humming behind me. Music- I guess that's the only thing that we agree on, at least we have something we agree on.

"You have a really good voice." I complimented when the music finally faded.

An automatic grin played along his lips before croaking something out "Really? Thanks." he answered heartily and I just gave a small smile sinking back to my seat.

"Thanks for the ride, Oppa." Yuri said followed by the loud banging of the backdoor. And I was about to grab my duffel bag when the ignition once again started and he made his way out the  campus, a questioning look was written all over my face as I gaze at him.

"What the hell?" I huffed.

He just gave me a knowing look and a sly smirk plastered all over his face. He never said a word as he kept his eyes securely placed on the road. And I even tried pulling the sleeve of his shirt trying to get something out of him but he just shook his head and grinned from ear to ear.

"We still have classes, at least I still have classes. If you don't care about your studies then I do." I said sassily, my eyes wandering the road. If it wasn't the fact that Nichkhun has been telling everyone that he's new and he has no idea about the roads here in Korea then that's pretty unbelievable because he's acing it like an expert. "Well, can you just tell me where the hell are we going? Coz I even have to review for my Chemistry te-?" I was cut off when the car suddenly came into a halt my body jerking forward. "That hurts." I managed to say bringing my hand by my forehead. "Are you out of your mind I could've had a hemorrhage or something."

"You're over reacting." he plainly stated and I even heard a small chuckle as he ducked down and picked something, I can barely see what is it though for I was pretty busy rubbing my precious forehead checking for some scratch by the side mirror.

"Out." I heard him say and by that I glared at him.

"Seriously? You almost killed me and you'll just say 'out'?"

"Out." he repeated his head cocked to the side and I ended up rolling my eyes before stepping out anyways.

The cold air immediately brought tingles down my spine when I finally get up on my feet my arms automatically crossing over my chest, well it's still pretty chilly even though it's already 9 in the morning.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. My eyes roaming the almost empty park aside from the few people doing some jazz exercise on the corner, an old man walking his dog by the middle and three girls jogging by the far most corner. It's been a pretty long time since I came here, the last time was when Sulli and I were having our early run.

Nichkhun again never said a word and just the loud clanking of the driver's door answered my question. "Here." he said a grey hoodie hanging by his right hand and a paper bag on the other.

I muttered a small thanks before he spun around and started walking, and I can't help a grin to be written all over my face when a there's a bottle of chilli sauce printed and quote saying 'and you think I'm hot' written. Right! I ended up following his trance after I zipped the hoodie and shoved my hands inside its pockets giving enough warmth for me to breathe normally.

Nichkhun threw me a sweet smile when he found an empty bench by the pond, and I can't help but smile at him cuteness when he started tapping the empty side ordering for me to follow his lead.

He started fidgeting the paper bag when I finally sat beside him, well he's not just fidgeting it though he's practically ripping the paper bag revealing loafs of bread.

"Thank god." I sighed happily when my hand flew over it and he just scoffed before swatting my hand away.

"Sorry, it's not for you." he mumbled apologetically.

I was about to snap at him but I was already cut off before I even started when Nichkhun started shimmying in his seat his eyes completely looking away and his perfect white teeth showing. I gave him a questioning look and Nichkhun just mouthed 'it's for themconfusing me even more, because I swear to God I'm pretty sure that there's no other person in hereI slowly followed the God knows what he was looking at and I just closed my eyes when he started squealing beside me followed by the strewn squawking and quaking of ducks by the pond.

Right! Of course the bread is not for me or his.

"God! They're so cute. Aren't they cute?" he squeaked before getting up on his feet.

I just rolled my eyes in response and the last thing I know he's already tugging me by the railings. he got her lower lip between his teeth and his eyes glowing - an evident of the excitement filling his chest as he hands me a piece of loaf.

"Cute." he managed to say before throwing another piece and the ducks sort of had a fight over it. "Throw yours." he ordered, so I just follow his words and threw the piece of bread off my hands, and I can't help but smile when the ducks started whirling towards it direction.

"They're pretty cute, right?" he laughed.

I just hummed in response before picking another piece and throwing it onto the pond.

"That's you and me." he stated excitedly as she pointed on the corner where two ducks are pretty late and they're trying to join the troop.

I just laughed in response before throwing another piece. "They're late." I mumbled.

"It's because you started whining."

"Why me?" I retorted as I tried to stifle a giggle.

"Because you're such a grumbler." I am?

"I am not." I managed to say before hitting his on the arm playfully.

"You are." he said.

I just grumbled in response before munching the piece of bread in my mouth.

"See?" he laughed.

I let a giggle be torn on the back of my throat and stuck out my tongue playfully. He was about to open when I just shoved a piece of loaf in his mouth and he just laughed in response before munching it. Actually we ended up eating the half and throwing the other for the ducks.

"That was fun." I sighed when we finally return on our seat. I can't believe that I missed my class for feeding the ducks and it's really fun. I don't mind missing another and spending it here, counting the times I laughed my fingers weren't enough especially when Nichkhun trying to imitate the ducks and he even added some script every time they squawk. And what really gets me, when one of the ducks squawks and he said 'you are really cute.' And I ended up on the ground trying to stifle my laughter.

"Told you. When my dad told me that we have to transfer here in Korea the first thing I asked was if they have something like this and when he finally answered 'yes' I literally ran up to my room and fix my stuff." he laughed. I giggle in response before wiping the small prickle of sweat by my forehead.

"It's pretty odd to ask this, but we're pretty together at least that's what I know but I don't really know anything about you."

"Of course we're together." he said. "And it's because you didn't ask anything. Okay, how about I ask you a question and vice versa."

"That's fair." I shrugged and smiled. "You go first."

"Okay." he muttered lowly as he tapped his forefinger by his chin, his brows knitting in concentration and I gulped dryly what if he asked me something difficult like how do the star twinkle and something like that. "What's your favorite pet?"

I just stare at his mouth wide open before I burst out laughing. How do star twinkle my ! "My favourite pet?" I parroted my shoulder still jolting. "I don't know." I laughed.

"How come you don't know?" he asked her face full of seriousness like I just told him that I'm a cannibal back in the day. "Mine is cat, I have a cat he's name is Lord Tubbington. And I really love him even though he's sneaking some of my pain killers."

I ended up laughing so hard that I almost fell off the ground, Nichkhun on the other hand is just staring at me like I'm a mad person or something so I took a deep breath and composed myself. His cat is into drugs? Why so funny, Nichkhun?

"I don't think I had a pet before."

"Of course you do." I just sighed in response my hand flying over my neck.

"Right. I think I had a… lizard before, and I think it's my favourite pet." I answered enthusiastically. And yes I did have a lizard back then, if I'm not mistaken I was 4 or something when my dad and I pass by this pet shop and I ended up on the floor tears all over my face for I really wanted the lizard by the glass stall. And he ended up buying it.

My trance was disturbed when Brittany started cackling beside me. "A li-lizard?" he stuttered his eyes watering. I gave him a nod and by that he laughed even louder. "You're serious?"

"They're cute, aren't they?" I stated bewilderedly. I think they're cute, they got this pretty big eyes almost popping out and they'll just stare at you like you're a monster and you'll eat them right afterwards.

He just nodded in understanding and tried to regain his breathing. "You're turn." he said.

I just hummed before croaking something out. I have been dying to ask this question because a.) We're already together and I really don't know where he came from or what he's even doing here and b.) I just wanted to know. "Why did you're family transfer in here? I mean I heard earlier that you guys are from Thailand and I mean that's a pretty dream come true then why would you ended up in here?"

Nichkhun just stuck out his lower lip and shrugged. "Well…" he started and I adjusted my seat so that I could fully face him, I didn't noticed that he got this small freckles over his nose which sort of cute and his eyes it's blue. Like seriously! I don't think I have seen something this blue. "It's my dad's decision, he was… he felt quite guilty for us though, he's the reason why we have to leave Thailand and move in Korea, he's pretty sure that the Law Firm assigned him here for the best reason he could ever came up with, and he would always say that every father wants nothing but the best for his family so he has to move from miles to miles just to keep us together and live happily. He wanted to make sure that he can assuredly give everything."

"Oh." That pretty answers everything. "Your dad is really cool, I guess."

"He is. He's the best dad ever."

We fell in a complete silence before his voice filled my ear. "What mouse has two feet?"

"What?" I answered, is that his follow up question? Why the hell are we talking mouse this time?

"Just answer it." he answered her eyes widening and beckoning.

"Mouse? Two feet?" I mumbled questioningly as I fidget the hem of my skirt. What the hell was that anyways? All mice have a four feet. And ended up asking him "What?"

"Mickey mouse." he answered happily. I just scoffed before giving him a glare. Mickey mouse? Seriously? And why the hell I didn't think about that? Ugh!

"Fine. You got me there." I grumbled before crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey, don't be upset. Here, what duck has two feet?"

I grinned in response because for sure this time I'll get it right! "Donald duck." I stated confidently.

And by that his laughter once again filled the whole place, and I think I wanted to hear that sound all day long. But why is he laughing anyways?

"All ducks have two feet!" she managed to say between fits of giggles.

And that's it! I get up on my feet and walked away. I can barely hear his fading voice yelling 'grumbler.' I just rolled my eyes and walked towards his car.

That duck and mouse!


I automatically slumped down my bed after a quick shower. And an obvious smile playing along my lips as I stare at the ceiling my mind flying about what happened today. Aside from the fact that it's the first time that I missed my class, it's also the first time I felt alive after a long time. And it's refreshing.

"Duck." I blankly stated when something caught my eye, it's a picture of me and Yuri with Donald duck in Disneyland. It's been a very long time and I used to tuck it under my pillow when I was like 9 or something.

I can't believe that Nichkhun tricked me in that question. Ugh!

I almost lose it when my phone suddenly buzzed and Nichkhun's name appeared, well I was pretty confused how did his number get the chance to be registered in my phone? And it's also saved as Nichkhun with heart after it. Yea, I'm confused.

Without second thought I tapped the open message button and there for sure my mouth is ripping off.

Thanks for today, Victoria. I took your phone earlier and I saved my phone number in there, hope you don't mind. Anyways that was really fun. Goodnight! See you tomorrow. Xox –N.

I bit my lip to supress the grin that has been tugging my lips, I can feel the quivering of my thumb before I typed a quick reply.

That was really fun. Thanks, even though I have to skip class today, it's so worth it. Goodnight Nickhun. Xo –Victoria.

And there I slowly placed my phone by the nightstand and closed my eyes. Woa! And this is what I have been missing, having a boyfriend.

I knit my brows together when my phone once again buzzed. I don't think I'll get used to things like this, someone wishing you goodnight and everything, but I think it's really nice. Someone letting you feel that they sort of remember you before they doze off to sleep.

My hand went autopilot grabbing my phone. And I just scoffed when Sulli's name appeared.

Where the hell are you the whole day? Coach is so mad.

The hell I care? I just smiled in response before tapping away.

Heaven.

I shortly answered and shut down my phone before throwing it somewhere in my room.

And because I was indeed in heaven the whole day.

   
 

A/N: waaah, so I think I should apologize many many times as I can and I need your full understanding. Haha, its just that I got so busy in school and that I don’t have time to update, next update will be on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning if I can. Love you, leave a comment for heaven sake guys. Mwaaaa