Day 1

30 Days Lovestory

 

Victoria's POV

 

I flung my feet to the side of my bed as I watched the sipping ray of the sun entered my window. I blindly reached for my alarm clock as I tapped the irritating gadget off. I kept my eyes closed as I let myself lost in the deafening silence.

Until now I'm not sure that if what happened yesterday afternoon, that brunette guy , and his words are real. If it wasn't the fact that I saw him shoe marks on the ground I'll think that I'm dreaming. He just laughed at my last question before he his feet and walk away, like that's any normal? I literally rolled my eyes when I saw his image getting smaller and smaller. I just heaved a deep sigh when the whistling sound from the field distracted my trance causing me to get up and walk home. That man is pretty crazy, got to say that. I ju-

I groaned loudly when my mother's voice rang all throughout the room, awakening my nerves and dragging me out my thoughts. There was a part of me that wanted to see that brunette guy once again, a part of me.


At School…

It was only 8:30 in the morning, and this people are already giving me this looks, I mean I just arrived! I subtly brought the back of my hand by my cheeks as I tried to check for something that causes these trolls to stare at me , because I swear I checked my face for any dirt or something before I walked out my car. I gave them a confused looks as I neared my locker.

I hastily swung the cold metal open and furiously checked my face by the mirror, I let out a contented sigh seeing that I'm still hot as fire, so I just rolled my eyes before loading my things in my backpack and slamming it close.

I swear to God if they continue staring at me, I mean I love their eyes on me, but right now? This isn't something to be proud of.

"What is happening?" I asked when I saw Sulli rummaging her locker, well maybe this girl knows something. She just gave me that you lied to me look, making me wonder what did I do to make her look at me like that.

I took a glance behind me. And I give you my word I almost breathed fire, when my eyes landed on the other students whispering as they stare at me. Like seriously, what's the problem?

"That's it! What the hell is happeni-" I yelled gaining everybody's attention, but I was shortly cut off when I felt Sulli's fingers digging on my skin as she dragged me down the hallway.

I'm sure Sulli's not deaf for I was pretty cursing her in every way possible and she didn't even look at me! I almost tackled her just to make her stop her trance, I just groaned in response when she just tightened her grip causing me to hiss in pain.

I immediately brought my hand by my forearm when Sulli finally let go. Seriously, I'll kill Sulli the moment I knew the real reason she dragged me in here, that hurts!

"What. Is. Your. Problem?" I moaned as I kept rubbing my forearm soothingly.

"Shut up, and look." She mumbled sassily as she pointed on the wall, I was about to snap at her but she just threw me a stern look as she motioned me to look at the other direction causing me to follow her trance.

I swallowed my tongue when my eyes landed on a piece of paper posted on the wall. My hand automatically fell by my side as it felt clammy I instead ran it through my brown locks to ease the anxiousness inside me, I even forgot about the pain Sulli just gave me. I'm going to have a headache, that's for sure.

I don't know what to feel, should I be embarrassed for my name is posted on every single wall of this school? Or be nervous that the guy yesterday was real, and his words were real as well, I mean I'm not yet sure if it was that Nichkhun at all, but c'mon he's the only person that demanded me to be his girlfriend. I can feel the whole world spinning as my eyes wandered the piece of paper.

"Damn." The only word I mumble as I held my breath when my brain just processed everything I just read. I almost lost it when I felt Sulli nudged me by the shoulder causing me to almost lose my balance. I gulped dryly as I can feel the girl warm breath on my neck causing me to shudder slightly.

"How are you going to explain … all that?" She whispered slowly. I just gulped in response as I let my eyes again wander the words written causing my heart to pound beyond normal.

To my girlfriend Victoria Song please proceed to the auditorium.


I just clutched my bag, my knuckles turning white as I got nearer the auditorium, I'm nervous for God sake, my limbs felt weak and my legs are like going to give away any second. My heart still pounding like I just entered a horror house or something, I mean there's nothing scary with what I read, but the idea of meeting someone whom I know nothing but his name, as if that was his- scares me.

Well, maybe it's not him. But… who? What if it's a killer and he or she will kill me by the moment I enter the auditorium! I'll just slap him with my duffel bag or something.

Sulli almost tackled me when I told her that I have no idea who wrote those words. Because seriously I have no freaking idea! I mean I'm not even sure if that guy yesterday was even serious, he just laughed at me, remember?

I was pretty anxious on my way here, as if I wasn't anxious at all. But Sulli literally pulled my high pony when I tried to whine and complain that I'm scared about going in here alone. In response, I pulled her high pony as well just to make her come with me but she just snatched my phone before putting her phone number in speed dials.

We sort of made a pact that we will never be involved in any serious relationship, unless we have each other's permission.

I fished my phone out before clutching it tightly by my chest, thank God it's not slipping off for my hand was pretty drenched. I can feel my feet getting heavier by every step I took, I'm pretty scared about the idea of meeting someone I don't know inside the dark auditorium but the curiosity that engulfed my whole concentration lead me here and now I'm nervous.

The fading sound of the piano made my heart pump normal and the little notes coming from it made my heart skip a beat. I took a deep sigh before poking my head, I even almost slipped when I took my first step, I immediately regained my poise as I adjusted the strap of my duffel bag as if there was someone watching me.

A confused look written all over my face as my eyes wandered the whole area. I can feel the slight thumping in my chest when my eyes landed on a brunette guy sitting by the piano. I can barely see the continuous movement of her hand as the music continued playing. The loud pounding in my chest once again ignited when the notes coming from the instrument stopped and the guy started to move towards my direction causing me to hold my breath.

I clutched my duffel bag even tighter I know my knuckles are practically white and pale, God. This is so embarrassing, why am I even nervous?

I was about to turn on my heels and walk away when a male voice chirped in, startling my veins from head to toe.

"You're late." he started. Suddenly my mouth felt dry and my voice isn't working. I just swallowed dryly as I can feel my whole body burning with anxiousness. Thank God for the whole place is dark and he can't see me almost white.

"Crap." I whispered as I ran my damp hands over my skirt. "Uh. Should…I leave?" I said more audible this time.

He just gave me the same look yesterday making my brows to knit, I almost whimper when she started walking towards me, I instead clutched my phone as I prepared to dial Sulli's phone number.

"You're Victoria Song, right? And you're my girlfriend." he muttered as he let out a small giggle and continued walking towards me making my heart almost leapt out, thanks for my rambunctious twins though, it blocks my heart's way out. "What makes you think you should leave?"

If it wasn't the fact that I can hear his continuous footsteps getting louder I'll just spun around and walk away. Again he gave me a funny look as he halt in front of me, almost making me pass out, I just held my breath when he just continued staring at me, I mean what's the matter with him? It's not that the I'm not used to be stare at, but this guy makes the whole place spin and my heart to stop beating. "You… you w-were se-serious?" I stammered.

"I am." he mumbled shortly, making me even dizzier than before.

"Why?" I asked as I let my duffel bag met the cold floor. He just shrugged in response as he again took another step towards me, I almost melt when his perfume radiates, reaching my nose. I mean… God! His scent!

"I don't know." he giggled "I just wanted you to be my girlfriend." he added calmly like it was the simplest thing in earth, I just bit the inside of my cheek as I waited for him to continue. "What do you want in return?" he said as he eyed me hopefully.

It's my turn to just stare at him, I mean he's like super-hot, just look at those legs and I'm sure that he can get whoever he wanted, but here he is- bugging me to be his girlfriend. It's not that it bothers me at all.

"Wh-wha-?"

I literally jumped when he clasped his hands together before a tiny squeal blared all throughout the empty auditorium making my lips to form a smirk on how his cuteness made my heart flutter.

"I'll give you a special award right after thirty days." he muttered enthusiastically as he raised his hands onto the air, and that's what it took for a grin to linger by my lips. I mean I don't know anything about him… and I'm pretty aware about the fact that I'll be in a relationship for a month. For a month!

Let's just say I'll play this game for thirty days and plus that special award which makes me wonder. "Deal!" I answered.

He mirrored my smile as he stared back at me, his perfect white teeth showing. The bell's irritating sound broke our staring contest making me roll my eyes as he bit his lower lip before sticking out his little finger, I eyed the pale finger with a confused look as he wiggled it, I swear on the corner of my eyes I saw a little scowl written all over his face for I just kept my eyes plastered on his hand, he slowly grabbed my tanned hand and stick the little finger out of my balled fist before linking it with his. Smiling contently he averted his eyes back to me as he threw me a wink before dragging me out the hall. "1st rule, you have to give me whatever I wanted." he mumbled, leaving me dumbfounded more than ever. "2nd, I wanted every day to be special. You have to follow everything I'm going to tell you or anything I asked you the day before, because newsflash we just have thirty days."

I know that I have my jaw practically slacking as he continued dragging me down the hallway, thank God for the other students already entered their respective rooms. He suddenly stopped making me almost tumbled upon his, I automatically screamed on the inside on the sudden loss of contact when his pinkie let go of mine. I don't know why though. Weird!

He smiled widely as he quirked his brows. "Thank you for walking me to my first class."

I just raised my brows, as I protectively placed my arms over my chest. "You practically dragged me out here." I answered matter-of-factly.

The same smile written all over her face as he mumbled something. "Whatever." And he's out leaving my mouth ajar and my mind  bewildered.

And now I have a boyfriend!

A/N: So many of you are asking why Nichkhun asks Victoria to be his girlfriend, I don’t want to answer it now because its for you to find out. And Sorry for last night, Im not home so I cant update :[ The next update will be on Monday night if my connection is good. Thank you, Comment and Subscribe  :]]]