Day 2

30 Days Lovestory

 

Victoria's POV

 

Day 2.

I was pretty nervous on my way to school, I didn't even notice I have been clutching the steering wheel that my fingers were leaving marks. Yesterday I never tried to walk in the hallway or whenever there are crowded students, I even asked Sulli to have lunch with me by the bleachers for I was really nervous that our fate may cross once again.

I have a boyfriend for God sake. I even agreed with him, what am I even thinking? God! I don't even know anything about him, what if he's a serial killer or something- well doubt that he's too good looking to be a killer. Anyways, I killed Sulli!

I did.

I almost did!

Like seriously, all day long she has been bugging me about the person I met inside the auditorium she even threatened me about it. Lawwwd God! Thank you for giving me a freaking best friend who's more violent than a  murderer. She pushed me by the bleachers and immediately tugged me back when I lose my balance, and ended up laughing so hard. She knows I hate heights! So in return I freaking slapped her with my lunchbox giving her a little red mark by her forehead, and I ended up laughing so hard! Last laugh!

I didn't even get near my locker! I may have a back problem after that but it's so worth it that I'm not exposed to any people in the hallway, I even borrowed Amber's notes in Chemistry and I  shared a book with Tiffany in Geography. And after Theater club I head straight home. Even inside my room I'm so aware, that every single movement I notice I would go straight to its source sighing that it's just some wind or my dog, Lassy.

When I get back to my room after dinner, I automatically slumped down my bed and I literally leapt when someone banged on my door setting my every nerve on fire as the anxiousness once again flowed in my veins, my hand went autopilot as I grabbed my lampshade on my nightstand before swinging the door open revealing my dad, and he ended up asking me what am I doing with the lampshade, I was like 'It's dark?.' stupid! This is all his fault! That Nichkhun's fault!


I slowly walked down the hallway as I kept my head low, I even tried not to connect my eyes with anyone, like that's any different every morning but this time, there's a slight fear burning inside me. I kept my eyes plastered on my feet as I got near my locker, My hand reached for my locker's latch as my eyes subtly roamed the hallway, I even held my breath as I waited for my eyes to land on a certain head.

Sighing deeply, I averted my eyes back to my locker, my eyes automatically widen when my things were practically blocked by green leaves, I'm not pretty sure what kind of sprouts was it, but I'm pretty sure it's a tree. Wait, how did it even reached my locker? I knit my brows together when there was note slid between the bags of plantings. I shakily reached for the piece of paper before letting my eyes wander it.

"Oh God." I managed to whisper as I kept my eyes pasted on the note leaving my mouth ajar. I can again feel my heart pounding as the cold air damped against my bare legs making it wobble.

First wish. – Nichkhun, your boyfriend.

I placed my free hand by my temple as I clutched the note on the other, God! I'm going to have a headache!

I almost lost it, when cold hands held my arm causing my heart to pump gallons of blood up to my brain. I slowly spun around and I automatically gasped at the sight of that same guy staring back at me whilst his lips formed the sweetest smile. I let my hand freely fell down my side as I composed myself and look at him from head to toe. I know that he's just wearing a simple white V-neck shirt but sure it is making me ogle a little plus a black jeans and a simple converse making my mouth reach the tiled floor.

He coughed a little making my eyes wander back to his face, he got his locks slightly curled.

"I see, you already read my note." he muttered as he grinned widely. I shook my head as I crumpled the piece of paper and hid it between my fingers. He automatically frown as he leant down and neared his face in my locker, he let out a humming sound when he continued scanning the two plastic bags. "I remember I placed it between the seedlings." he mumbled nervously as he held the cold metal, his lips forming to a little pout before he eyed me with sad eyes.

I gave him a small smile as I tightened my grip on his note. "What was it saying?" I asked innocently. I once again saw the glint of happiness in his eyes as he grinned at me and picking the two black plastic bags and clutching it over his chest. I gave him a questioning look as I look at him and back to the seedlings.

"We're going to plant…. These!" he cheered as he raised the sprouts onto the air making me sigh in response, where did this man even came from? "It's going to be fun." he giggled as he placed it back to my locker before doing a little happy dance.

I subtly rolled my eyes, and immediately tugged my lips to form a smile when he started to pout at me. "Tell me it's going to be fun." he uttered sternly low making me widen my eyes at his as I parroted his words gaining his toothy grin. "See you after school." he happily yelled over his shoulder when he started walking away from me. I heaved a sigh when he's finally out of my sight before I once again eyed the two seedlings along with my things. A small beam lingered on my lips when I noticed that there's my name and Nichkhun's written on the black plastic bags, making the little butterflies went wild inside my stomach.

I immediately slammed the cold metal closed when I heard Sulli's voice from afar, before picking my bag and slung it over my shoulder, and I didn't even managed to get some stuff from my locker, useless!

"Hey." I started as I beamed at my best friend. She returned the smile before she knit her brows together as she eyed my balled fist causing me to immediately hide my both hands behind me. Stupid! And now she's going to ask!

"What's that?" Sulli asked as she pointed on my tanned hand. See? I just shrugged as I immediately slid it inside my duffel bag.

I don't want Sulli to know about Nichkhun just yet, she may have to murder me if she'll know that I broke our pact. And I needed to take things slow on telling her. I don't want to lose her trust on me or something.

"N-nothing." I answered as I open may palm revealing it empty.

She eyed with me with an unimpressed look as she locked her eyes with mine. "Whatever." She breathed before rolling her eyes, and I mirrored her look before grabbing her by the hem of her top and tugged her down the hallway.

"Oh Vic!" She yelped as she pulled my hand off of her and literally ran on the other direction, gaining my confused look. "I need to borrow your Chemistry book." She added as she got near my locker.

My feet went autopilot as I slammed my back on it causing a loud thumping sound before she even got near the locker, we even got some weird looks from the other students, I just gave them scowl before I gave my attention back.

She eyed me perplexedly as she tried to reach for my locker's latch. Damn the idea of telling each other's combination! "What is your problem?" she huffed as she protectively placed her arms over her chest.

"It's just… Umm… I didn't g-get the cha-chance to bring it." I stuttered as I once again tried to push her away. "Just share a book with your boyfriend or something." I suggested as I kept my hands securely placed over her shoulder.

She just snorted as she elbowed me playfully making me slightly grimace before dragging me inside our classroom. Thank god I can't tell anyone that I have a garden inside my locker.


I was impatiently waiting for the Theater practice to be over, and I was a little anxious about the 'planting' thing. Nichkhun even gave me a wide grin when our eyes met inside the cafeteria, I was a little shocked when I saw him with Tiffany, I mean I don't think he's the type of person that'll befriend with that midget. I mean if he has to be my boyfriend then he has to be friends with my friends and not with those people, just saying.

I blocked the glimmering ray of the sun by the back of my hand as I walked towards the bleachers, whilst clutching the two seedlings on my free hand. It's pretty weird that I'm sort of excited on my way here, and it spurred my speed. I let out a ragged sigh as I can perceive a nice looking guy sitting on the top most corner making my breath hitch.

He happily waved at me when our eyes finally made contact so I slowed my pace as I try to pretend that I'm pretty bored about all this.

"Hey!" Nickhun greeted me, I just gave him a quick smile as I motioned to the plastic bags. "I borrowed this." he added as he showed me a shovel by his side.

I gave him tight lip smile before I sat beside him, he mirrored my look as he get his eyes back to the field. I followed his trance before mumbling something. "Where are we going to plant these?" I inquired.

He gave me a side glance before roaming the whole open space. "I don't know." he shrugged. I just hummed in response as I let the cold air ruffle my hair. I don't want to snap on him or something, it's not that I'm not in the mood, it's just there's something with this guy that all screams innocent. He continuously bit his lower lip as he gripped the shovel's handle his hand practically white.

"Are you okay?"

"There!" I got my mouth practically ajar before I followed his finger's stance, and that's what it took for my mouth to reach the floor when my eyes landed on the middle of the field.

"You're kidding." I chuckled. His mouth twitched to from a pout as he motioned for me to sit up.

Nichkhun automatically tugged me down the bleachers as he dragged the shovel on his other hand, he never uttered any word on our way in the middle of the field, I furiously looked side by side as I looked for any signs of any person watching us, luckily the football practice was already finished and the whole area is nearly empty aside from few others flirting with some douche on the corners, I just rolled my eyes not noticing Nichkhun's grip on my wrist tighten before halting in the middle.

I really don't know what to feel right now, I have this man gripping my wrist whom I agreed to be my boyfriend and now asking me to plant a tree with him, Like is this even real? 28 days more and I'll get my life once again. It's his fault that he got me all curious about that award and stuff. What if he gave me a free ticket to Super Junior concert or something, as if? If not, I'll just ask him to give me a race cart.

He let go of my wrist before grabbing the two plastic bags off my hands and placed the shovel on it instead, I eyed the equipment questioningly, and he simply cough breaking my stance.

"Dig." he ordered, I gave him a what the look and he just eyed me sternly causing me roll my eyes and ended up digging two holes, 5 feet afar.

"There." I breathlessly mumbled, thin layers of sweat lingering on the corner of my face.He clasped his hands together before giving me a firm peck on the cheek, leaving me stoned on my place. The little butterflies once again swam and flew inside me as the kiss still stings on my skin.

He nudged me on the shoulder returning me back to reality, I subtly shook my head as I gave him small smile. He picked the both seedlings before handing me the one with my name on it.

"Right or left?" I asked as I carefully grabbed the sprout.

He started walking on the other direction as he gave me a wink making my legs almost gave in. Well, it'll be a lie if I'd deny that I'm not attracted to him, but I don't think he gotta have the chance to be my real boyfriend, he's too innocent and nice to be one.

"Mine's left." he yelled gaining a nod from me as I started walking on the other hole.

One more scoop and there voila, I have my first tree. I sighed happily as I propped my knees and stood. I stared on the green-leaved sprout as it wittily flung on the side. I hummed approvingly before running my filled-soiled hands on my skirt. I mean it's my first time to touch something that for sure will have a life after, and it's pretty satisfying.

The sky started to dim as I got a little goose bumps from the colder wind causing a little shiver down my spine, on the corner of my eyes Nichkhun has been fidgeting on one of the stems of his sprout as he continued dabbing the soil around it letting my lips to twitch and form a tight lip smile.

I felt Nichkhun's presence on my side, and I slowly averted my eyes on his direction revealing his sweet smile making me return the sweet look.

"Here." he mumbled as he handed me a piece of ribbon. I happily held it before once again leant down and tie a small bow on my first tree before clasping my hands together and puff out the air out of me.

"Thank you."

There's one thing that'll make me love this month- the new things that this man will teach and offer me.

"Thank you." I responded.

A/N: Hows the story so far? Please do leave a comment. Thank you for subscribing. Well for the next update, I’ll try to convince my friend to write the continuation. Because, first of all, the original story if this is a Glee Story with of course Glee Characters on it. And we all know that Cory Monteith, glee actor died 2 days ago if I’m not mistaken, so she is mourning :[ Thank you. (All I know is that she will try to update this week)