This Man...

Remember Me

Jessica's POV

Suho. Every girl would kill to be in the position I was in. I was probably the luckiest girl in the whole entire world. I have an amazing family, a great family background, an amazing best friend; Tiffany, and most importantly, I had Suho. We've been seeing each other a lot lately and it seems like I have fallen heads over heels for this man. He is truly amazing. Everytime I'm with him, I fall more and more in love with him. We recently made our relationship public and apparently we're a hot topic on the internet and in the newspaper. This man named Suho, changed my life... For the better.

Kris's POV

After she left me... I became a hot mess. I no longer attended work, but instead went out drinking every night. My father is currently running Wu Corp. Rumor has it that the board of directors don't want me to come back as CEO because of the bad rep I'm giving myself and the company. Stocks had dropped dramatically and workers are being cut. My life is ruined and I don't know how to fix it anymore. Ever since she walked out of my life... I finally realized how much I needed her. I always see photos of her on the news and the newspaper... She looks like she's doing so well. I wonder if she sees me and how ty I'm doing. After about 3 months in depression, I finally snapped out of it. I knew if I wanted to win her back, I must move forward with my life. I started to clean my image up more now. I volunteered at orphanges, did charty work, and donated. The one thing that motivated me was our rings... They hung around my neck every day. My image started to become better and my selfesteem became better too... but that was until I saw the news headline... This man named Suho... Is in a relationship with my Jessica?

Jessica's POV

Suho called me earlier today and told me that he had a surprise for me. I was done getting ready and was waiting for him to pick me up. I was laying on my bed and looking at my half empty room. I'm currently in the middle of redesigning my room. Being in it the past few months was kind of uncomfortable, it feels like something is missing and I just didn't like it. I got up from my bed and grabbed an empty box. I might as well pack some more stuff while waiting for Suho. I was shoving random items into the box when I noticed a picture was on the ground. I grabbed the photo and looked at it. I was in the photo, but I don't recognize the man in the photo. This man was holding me... We both looked so happy, but why can't I remember him?

"Sica! Suho oppa is here." Krystal said while opening my door. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing!" I quickly shoved the photo into my purse. "I'll see you later Stal." I quickly gave her a peck on her head and walked out. I got into Suho's car. "Oppa, what's the surprise?"

"If I tell you the surprise, then it won't be a surprise." He said smiling at me.

"You know I hate surprises..." I said pouting.

"Yeah, but you'll like this one. Trust me."

We drove for about 5 minutes until he stopped the car. I glanced out the window and we were in front of a building that looked like a new bakery shop.

"Oppa, why are we here?"

He didn't answer me and got out of the car. He came and opened the door for me and I got out.

"This." He said and pointed to the building.

"What about it?" I asked looking at him. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"This is the surprise." He dropped a key into my hand.

"A key?" I asked still confused as he laughed at me.

"I guess you can say that." He then walked over towards the rope and pulled it, revealing the name of the shop... "JJ's Bakery". "This is the surprise. You told me about how much you wanted to bake and own a small bakery... And well... Here it is."

I stared at him in complete shock and had tears streaming down my face. I never really was interested in my father's company... I was more interested in starting my own bakery shop and finally, I can do it... Thanks to a man name Suho. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

<3