Time To Move On

Remember Me

It's currently 10am right now and Kris hasn't picked up his phone. I tried one last time, he needs to know. I mean, he has the right to know, right?

"Hmm... Hello?"

"Kris."

"Tif-Tiffany? What's up?" He was still obviously sleeping. "Why are you calling me so early."

"Kris. I'm going to make this short. Come to the hospital and I'll tell you."

"Wait, what?"

Good, I got his attention now. I quickly hung up my phone before he could ask anymore questions. In less than 15 minutes I saw Kris running into the hospital. I was starting to get nervous now as I clentch onto her ring and the files for their divorce.

"Tiffany, what happened? Why are you here? Where's Jessica?"

"Ha, why do you care Kris?" He could tell that I've been crying because of my blood-shot eyes. I shook my head. "That's not the point Kris. What I want to tell you is that... Jessica got in a severe car accident last night coming to my house." His face became pale. "What I'm trying to say is... Kris, it's over. Between you and her. I can't let her come to you anymore."

"No, no! You can't do this Tiffany. You're not her legal guardian, I am!"

"Really Kris? You have no right to be saying that. I know everything Kris, you can't lie to me."

"No! Where is she!? I need to see her, I need to apologize." He had tears forming in his eyes. "What room number is she in? Tell me!" He then ran off in a random direction.

"Kris! You won't be able to find her!" He stopped and looked at me.

"What do you mean by that Tiffany?"

"I'm sorry Kris, she's not here in this hospital anymore." I walked towards him. People are starting to stare now. "Here. Take it." I handed her ring back to him. He stared at the ring, never taking his eyes off of it as I spoke. "She's not going to need it anymore. Also, these papers I have here in my hands are your divorce papers. I'm going to go hand them in today." His focus was back on me again.

"What? You can't do that! I never signed anything about divorcing her!"

"Here's the funny thing Kris, you would have remembered it if you were sober. She told me you signed it in a heartbeat. I looked through everything already and everything seems to be done correctly, you'll be hearing from her lawyer shortly. I'm sorry Kris, but it's for the best. Please, just leave her alone now. You've done enough damaged to her. Don't come looking for her anymore. It's time to move on with your life. Goodbye Kris." It's so pitiful to look at him... But I'm sorry Kris... I'm doing this for Jessica. I turned around and walked away.

I got in my car and drove towards the court house. For Jessica's happiness, this is what any other friend would do too. Maybe it'll be a good thing if Jessica wakes up with amnesia, I might sound like a terrible friend, but she needs to forget the bull she just went through. She needs to move on and find someone who will love her. I finally made it to the court house. I was escorted into the Jung Family's lawyer's office, to my surprise, her parents were already in there.

"Auntie! Uncle! I'm so glad you guys can make it with your busy schedule." I quickly gave them a hug. It looks like Mrs. Jung has been crying for hours.

"Our Fany, thank you so much for being there for Jessica." Mr. Jung took my hands and started to tear up.

"Uncle, it's no problem. That's what friends are for right?"

"Friends? You're like a daughter to me." I gave Mr. Jung my eye smile. "Ah, have you talked to Kris?"

"Yes I have. I just came back from talking to Kris. Also, I have the divorce papers." I took them out of my big purse and set them on the table. "Where's Krystal?"

"She's at the hospital with Jessica right now."

"Oh, okay."

We had a 3 hour long talk with the lawyer. We all agreed on making sure that if Jessica wakes up with amnesia, not to tell Kris. Also, Jessica stated that Kris could have the house and everything in it. Along with that, Jung Corp. will pull out all investments that have been put into Wu Corp. projects. Also, Wu Corp. will pay back any money they have borrowed from Jung Corp. All connections between Jung and Wu Corp. will be cut off. After the meeting, the Jungs and I made our way to the hospital. Upon reaching there we heard a familiar laugh. We rushed into Jessica's room to see her laughing with her sister.

"Unnie! I'm so glad you're alive!" Krystal said poking at her Jessica.

"Krystal! You really think I'll die that easily? Hahaha, you dork!" She pulled Krystal into an embrace. "Mommy! Daddy! I missed you guys so much!" Jessica then embraced her parents and I watched from a far with tears in my eyes. Jessica then looked at me and smiled. "And of course, my best friend in the whole world! Come over here and give me a hug! I missed you!" I ran over to her and gave her a big embrace. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"So... Did I miss much when I was away?"

"Haha, Sica, you've been away from like a day you dork." I said playfully nudging her. Her face expression changed to a frown.

"What are you talking about? I've been gone for 3 years in America..."

Oh no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

<3