Turn Back The Clock

Remember Me

Kris's POV

I'm ready. It's time... It's time for me to reclaim my position in Wu Corp once again. This time, I'm coming back as a stronger CEO who will take back the number 1 position. I confidently walked out of the car and soon enough, there were flashes everywhere and reporters were shoving their mics into my face. I pushed past them without saying anything and walked into my company. The lobby was filled with loud noises until I walked in. Everyone stared in silence as I made my way towards the elevator. I finally reached my office. I sat down in my chair and looked at everything in my office. Nothing has been touched or moved besides the paperwork that they took off my desk. I remember everything that night... The night I was supposed to come home to Jessica...

*Flashback*

"Oppa~! Let's have some fun tonight!" Hyuna said while she kissed my neck.

"I can't tonight. I need to go home."

"Oppa... Just one little drink won't hurt... Play with me~" She gave me her puppy eyes that always work on me.

"Alright, just one drink and that's it."

"Yay~! I promise, just one drink with me." She gave me a quick wink and walked out of my office.

That girl is up to no good. I promised, just one drink and I'll be out of here to spend time with Jessica. I just got out of my meeting and needed to finish up some paper work really quick. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30pm already. Hyuna and I were the only ones left in the office... Which probably wasn't a good idea... When it's just Hyuna and I, we tend to always end up... Hooking up together. I know, I know, what a terrible husband I am, but I'm a man with needs. Hyuna came barging through my door with the vodka in her hand. I had a few more drinks than I expected too and things started to heat up between Hyuna and I. Soon enough I was on top of her , ing her senseless. I swear if someone was in the lobby, they could have heard her screams from my office.

*Present*

“Oppa~!” I didn’t need to look up to see who the voice belonged too. “Oppa, I missed you so much.” She pulled me into a kiss. I broke away from her and looked at her in disbelief. “Oppa, why? What’s wrong?”

“Ha.” I stared at her. “Don’t bother coming back to work from now on.” I got up from my chair and walked towards the door.

“What!?” She ran towards me and pulled me back so I was facing her. “You can’t do this to me!”

“I can’t? I’m pretty sure I can and I’m pretty sure I just did.” She rolled her eyes at me and smirked.

“Do it and I’ll tell the media everything about how I was the mistress. You’ll be ruined and you’ll lose everything you ever wanted. Now try firing me.” She seemed pretty impressed with herself. I leaned closer towards her face.

“Do it then. As you see, I’m already ruined. I lost everything I ever wanted. And you’re still fired.” I smirked at her and she ran out of my office. I was left alone in silence. I shut the door to my office and slid down the door. I sat there in silence while having flashbacks to those memories with her in my office. How she smiled, how she laughed, how she wrapped her arms around me… Everything in this office reminds me of her. Everywhere I go; it feels like she’s with me. Her smell is still lingering in my office, her sweet scent of peaches. It’s so funny how in a split of a second, someone you love so much just slips out of your hand. If I could turn back the clock, I would do it, but I can’t. And the worst part about it all is that I’m the reason this is happening right now.

“Sica, I’m sorry…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I totally went MIA, I'm sorry.

But I keep no promises of when chapters will be updated.

I'm living the college life now.

Enjoy! <3