We Just DID.

Browsing Live Journal

 

BROWSING LIVE JOURNAL

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT THE STORY. THE CHARACTERS USED OWN THEMSELVES.

 



Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could just to see Donghae. What if he thinks i'm weird since I read fanfictions about us! What if he starts to hate me? what if....he'll never talk to me again.
 
As I reached the park, I was sweating a lot. I was wearing my cap so no one can recognize me or worse, make rumors about me and Donghae at the park having a "fight". I saw him there sitting at a bench with 2 other  girls beside him. Who are they? I slowly approached him to start the "talk".

"Donghae.." I said that finally took his attention. The 3 of them looked up to me. Only the girls smile while no emotions was plastered on Donghae's face.

"Oppa! wahhh! This is a Eunhae moment! Come on, Don't mind us! talk to him!" The girls squeeled. They must be some fans who recognized Donghae and just asked for autographs since they had a pen in their hands.

I looked back at Donghae and saw him looking a the trees, obviously ignoring me.I cannot take this anymore! Fine! I'm gay! I like him! but..no one in this world deserves this treatment.

"Hae, talk to me" I spoke again. This time, he finally looked at me and smiled. I saw tears forming on the  corner of his eyes. Did I do something wrong? Was I mean to him again?

"Hyu-hyu..kkiie" Donghae said stuttering. Judging from his voice, in no time he will cry. It's not only me  who noticed this but also the 2 girls, They excused themselves and gave us our "privacy".

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I sat beside him and gave him a pat on the back. I guess now is not the time for talking about the fanfictions I read and about him using my laptop without permission.

"I..I'm sorry about a while ago. I didn't mean to slap you" He finally let his tears out. Donghae is always  like this, A guy full of tears. He'd cry whenever he's being teased or even when he finally see someone he misses.

"It's nothing. I was wrong too! Something was probably bugging you and I got mad immediately. Sorry" I apologized as well.

Donghae looked at me again then hugged me. He was very thankful that we're back to being friends. yes, friends and forever friends.I hugged him back and showed a fake smile. I guess hiding my feelings for him will help.

"Hyukjae." He whispered in my ear.I was pretty shocked actually, never in our entire time being friends did he call me by my first name. Is there something wrong? I broke the hug and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Why? Is there someting wrong hae?" I asked him with a worried face.

Out of the blue, I felt his lips on mine. I never knew kissing someone would be this great. His lips was  like strawberry milk, something I can't live without..No scratch that, His lips was amazing and seriously  better than any strawberry milk ever created on earth. Without realizing, I pressed my body on his and placed my hand on his head,pushing more him to me.I.WANT.MORE. that's the only thing I could think of right now.I bit  his lower lip and he groaned, giving me the chance to taste him.Kissing him passionately and giving him the best kiss he can ever have in his entire existence.Everything was perfect until he pulled out with a big shade of pink that is very noticeable planted on his cheeks.

"a..a..Hyukkie,can I be your boyfriend?" Donghae asked. For a minute, I was completely dying. I never thought that he actually likes me! or is it because of the hyungs? or pity?

"What are you saying hae?" I laughed and pushed him. I have to show him a happy face. Don't.Let.Him.Find.Out

"I know it's pretty wierd hyukkie but...I really like you" Donghae said and looked down. He really likes me? am I dreaming? Is this the result of reading those fanfictions? ughh...

"I..I don't know what to say" I told him. He was looking at me with serious eyes! how can I talk properly? but then, I think this is the best. We're both idols, I cannot ruin his father and his dream just because of a crazy relationship!

"Oh.." And there, he began to cry again. But this time, he was trying his best not to let it fall. Really, It hurts seeing him sad like this...and it's actually because of me. 

"Hae, What I mean is--" I was about to say something when he placed his hands on my mouth, shutting me up.

"I don't want to hear anything..let's just hug for a while. Then after this, our friendship continues okay? let's pretend this day didn't happen" My heart shattered into peices . Does this mean he doesn't want to love me anymore?

"Hae, Listen to me" I said, remove my arms from him and sat properly on the bench. 

"These days, Super Junior's a big hit...Everyone's happy and they can't wish anything more! but inside my heart, is a piece where it wants something unreachable. Am I being selfish? tell me hae." I told him as I stared at the swing being moved by the wind. I want to make his crying stop but I guess this will do.

"No! You have to reach your dreams and get it" Donghae answered. I looked at him and smiled.

"Then you have to help me" I said and kissed him again. No matter what happens,No matter who gets angry... As long as I'm together with him,create memories and live our life to its fullest together...I guess my heart would be contented.

"Wha--What are you doing hyukkie? You're being cheesy! eaww" Donghae said and pushed me.

"Woah! Hold it! You're the one who confessed" I told him. I can't believe i'm the cheesy one when he's the one who confessed! typical hae =.=

"Okay! Then let's continue what we were doing" He moved closer to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked. FINALLY! IN MY 26 YEARS OF EXISTENCE!but something's wrong,completely wrong.

I sighed and answered him. "NO"

"Wha-? I thought I have to help you be happy and reach your dreams?"

"Why am I your girlfriend?NO!NOT ME! shut up, I'm the boyfriend" I crossed my arms around my chest and looked away. Only to recieve a laugh from Donghae.

"Come on...I'm the boyfriend" He crossed his arms also and looked away. I love this forever copy-cat fishy! but still, I have to be the boy in the relationship!!!

"YAHH!! what's this? a lover's quarrel?" I heard someone scream. Donghae and I  looked at the direction of the voice and saw Heechul-hyung with the other members. Were they watching us?!?

NORMAL P.O.V.

"NO!" They both said in unison making them look at each other. 

"So....Did Eunhyuk kiss Donghae's forehead? Did you both do it here?" Heechul said with other things that seemed familiar to Eunhyuk. He was confused on what the lad was saying until realization hit him.

"DID YOU ALSO USE MY LAPTOP WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?" Eunhyuk stood up and screamed.He's doomed if ever his hyungs had read it. There were umm..inappropriate stuffs inside.

"Seriously, hyung? don't you know whose story are you reading?"Kyuhyun butted in and gave a you're-stupid look to Eunhyuk.

"IAMHEECHUL is the author...I AM HEECHUL.AM HEECHUL.HEECHUL. HEECHUL! HYUNG????!??"

"A genius as ever." Heechul said, fixed his hair and gave himself more praises.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah hyukkie!! Don't!!!!" Donghae screamed as he ran away from Eunhyuk.

"What the hell are you saying Donghae? I'm not going to hurt you! sit beside me! We have to finish this!" Eunhyuk chased him and made Donghae sit beside him.

"It's getting on its . Don't get scared. I'm beside you" He placed his arms around Donghae and covered themselves with a blanket.

"bbb..bu--" Donghae can only sigh. He can never fight back with Eunhyuk cause he'll end up losing anyway.

"I know Eunhyuk loves reading Fanfiction but why does he have to share it with me! now that we're going out he doesn't read romance anymore, the thing I prefer.He now reads Horror stories with us being the characters!"

"Eunhyuk's grip on the knife tightened as he came closer to Donghae who was running away " Eunhyuk read the story aloud making the younger shiver in fear.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"