Let The Game Begin.

Browsing Live Journal

 

BROWSING LIVE JOURNAL

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT THE STORY. THE CHARACTERS USED OWN THEMSELVES.


TO AVOID CONFUSION, PLEASE READ THS!
BOLD - STORY HYUKKIE IS READING
ITALIC- HYUKKIE'S OPINION ON EACH LINE
NORMAL- NORMAL P.O.V. OR THE STORY ITSELF (THIS STORY) XD.





 "Hyukkie, Will you marry me?" Donghae knelt down and said.

WOHHH!! DONGHAE KNOWS THE MOVES!!!

"D-dd-onghae!! Yes!" Eunhyuk replied stuttering.She immediately helped Donghae stand and hugged him.


OMG! WHY DID I SAY YES??!? I MEAN HIM! WHICH IS ME! THEN..ARG.. NEVERMIND

"You just made me the happiest man on earth! The universe , rather! I just defeated those aliens!" Donghae happily said


THIS IS 100% CREEPING THE HELL OUT OF ME!! WHY DO I FIND THIS STORIES GREAT ANYWAY!?? OH WAIT ,THE FANS KNOW THAT DONGHAE BELIEVES IN ALIENS o.o


Because of the creepiness of the story, Eunhyuk skipped that part and scrolled down hard almost breaking the mouse..

"I am so happy Donghae! She's our Child! What do you want to name her?" Eunhyuk said and kissed her
Daughter's forehead..



I'M A GIRL?? MOREOVER, I GOT PREGNANT?!? OH LORD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR READING THESE STORIES..


"Eunhyuk!! We'll leave after 10 minutes! Stop watching now!" Leeteuk screamed from the kitchen making the others laugh.

"Yah! I Don't watch those things hyung!" Eunhyuk screamed back and turned off his laptop.

"Psshh.. when I entered his room yesterday, he hurriedly took his laptop away from me!" Donghae butted in trying to be quiet as possible for hyuk not to hear.

"I heard that!" Donghae faced his back and saw Eunhyuk standing on the stairs fixing his fringe.

"Here's the devil teukie hyung!" Donghae said that made the so-called "Kangteuk" laugh and Eunhyuk roll his eyes.

"Okay! Okay! Enough jokes! Let's go, Earlier is better" Taking everyone's attention from what they were doing.

Inside the van, Everyone was so noisy. Kyuhyun screaming "I'll Kill you!!"while facing his game console, Sungmin and Ryeowook chatting about this new rabbit sungmin bought and Donghae playing with his other hyungs and Dongsaengs. The only quiet one was Eunhyuk and that made the members furious.

"Donghae, It's Our Child...Donghae, It's Our child" Eunhyuk can't stop remembering the recent fanfic he read. He still can't believe that he got pregnant and...To donghae.

"AISHHH!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT HYUK! NO ONE GOT PREGNANT! THAT's NOT TRUE!" He suddenly screamed making everyone including kyuhyun look at him with He-got-someone-pregnant eyes and I-knew-it-he-watched-awhile-ago eyes.

"Don't tell me.. You got someone pregnant hyung" Ryeowook said with eyes still as big as tomatoes.

"Eunhyukkie! Didn't I tell you to stop watching those videos!" Donghae followed.

"N-no!! It's nothing! ahaha >.< I was just trying to practice hyunbin hyung's lines in his new drama" He lied
and laughed.

"Hoho!That scared us hyuk! If you want to practice, Don't use those kinds of lines!" Kangin said and everyone just nodded.

"Sorry~ I thought it was actually cute" He pouted

"What do you mean cute? Are you crazy?"Heechul finally opened his mouth.

Soon after, The members didn't mind what had happened anymore and continued what they were doing. Well,except for Donghae...

"Eunhyuk doesn't watch hyunbin dramas.He watches Lee Sunggi Dramas!" Donghae thought while looking at Eunhyuk with worried eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
After the schedule, Super Junior entered the dorm with half opened eyes. Everyone was just so tired  that they didn't even bother talking. Quietly, each or by partner they washed up and directly slept.

"Say...Hyukkie, Can I sleep with you today?" Donghae asked while holding Mr. Fishy, His nemo stufftoy  in his hands.

"No Problem but I don't think Mr. Fishy can sleep with us. There's too many stufftoys in my bed" He replied.

"Then remove Mr.Squicky, Mr. Juggles, Mr. Choo Choo and Mrs.Krabs!" Donghae told him while pointing at the said stufftoys.

"What? Since when did they have names? Fine, Just sleep. I don't mind being flat like an anchovy" Eunhyuk moved at the side for Donghae to have space.

"You're already an anchovy hyukkie" Donghae muttered,lied down and closed his eyes finally going to dream land.

The next morning, Donghae saw Eunhyuk at his study table with laptop on and arms crossed as if he's thinking hard.

"What's the problem?" Donghae asked that made Eunhyuk jump from his seat.

"Oh! Nothing Just reading" Eunhyuk answered, eyes still glued on the monitor.

Donghae sneakily took a peak at the monitor and read what hyuk was reading..

"Donghae looked at the--" He read loudly.

"YAH! What are you doing??" Eunhyuk immediately closed the window and faced Donghae.

"Didn't I tell you not to read Live journal?" He continued

"I didn't know that was Live Journal! Plus what up with that? Why is my name there?" Donghae raised an eyebrow

"This is none of your business.. Come on, Let's go. I'm hungry!" Eunhyuk closed his laptop and stood up.

"Wait for me downstairs.I'll just go and change" Donghae said 

"OK"

When Eunhyuk closed the doors, Donghae locked it and sat in front of the laptop.

"Now let's see what you were reading" Donghae whispered and opened it.

"Password... Hyukkie?" Donghae Typed

*Wrong*
Donghae
*Wrong*
Eunhae
*Wrong*
Aliens
*Wrong*

"Ohh! What's This? A hint button?" Donghae said and clicked the arrrow sign. Surprisingly,He was able to enter Eunhyuk's desktop.

"SERIOUSLY???!?? HE MADE HIS PASSWORD BLANK???" He screamed in his mind.

"Okay..Google Chrome then History. That's right. That's right! Show me all the visited websites!  I so thank Kyuhyun for teaching me how to do this" He said.

And at last! He saw it! The most suspicious site in the universe!
"Live Journal~" Donghae clicked it and behold! A new world was shown! It was full of Eunhae Pictures and Gifs. Oh how happy Donghae was when he saw it. When he scrolled down, he felt thrilled as he saw lots of texts.

"This is it.. Come on hae.. Let's Read it!" Donghae thought and began to read the story...