My COMPUTER

Browsing Live Journal

 

BROWSING LIVE JOURNAL

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT THE STORY. THE CHARACTERS USED OWN THEMSELVES.

 

TO AVOID CONFUSION, PLEASE READ THS!
BOLD - STORY HYUKKIE IS READING
ITALIC- HYUKKIE'S OPINION ON EACH LINE
NORMAL- NORMAL P.O.V. OR THE STORY ITSELF (THIS STORY) XD.




"DONGHAE! What's taking you so long!?!" He Heard Eunhyuk Scream.

"I..uh-..YEAH! COMING!" He replied back and quickly scrolled down. This is Donghae's last chance He can't lose it now. He really is determined to find out what Hyuk is reading. 


Eunhyuk pressed his lips against Donghae. Surprisingly, The lad returned the kiss. Eunhyuk bit the other's low---

I know this is not the time for this.. but, ! What the hell is Hyukjae reading!!

Even though it was awkward, Donghae continued to read the Story. It seems that there was something in it that made him want to know more. He kept on reading that he forgot that everyone's waiting for him downstairs.


"That's it! You can't make us wait Donghae.Everyone's starving" Eunhyuk said and soon, footsteps were heard.

When Donghae heard this, he automatically closed the laptop not minding to shut it down.He opened the door,went inside the bathroom and pretended to be changing.

*knocks*

"Donghae, are you there?" He heard an angry voice.

"Uh..yes! I'm almost done" Donghae opened the door and looked at Eunhyuk.


"Hae, are you alright? Why are you so red?" Eunhyuk placed his hands on Donghae's forehead seeing if he's sick.

Eunhyuk placed his hands on Donghae's forehead and immediately replaced it with his lips.
Donghae remembered a line he read a while ago. Due to this, he slapped Eunhyuk's hands that made the other angry.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Eunhyuk screamed.He doesn't have the time to play around.He was only checking if the guy is sick.And to think he was worried, all he got was a slap.

"Don't touch me" Donghae pleaded with worried eyes.

"I..I can't open up to him now. What if..What if, he just needs something to read. Eunhyuk doesn't love me.! The hell Donghae! both of you are guys!" Donghae thought.


"Fine" And with that, Eunhyuk left.

Donghae sat on the floor looking at nothing.He was too preoccupied with what he read that he jumped into a conclusion that Eunhyuk loves him.It's true that he has feelings for Eunhyuk but it never came to a point that he wants the both of them to be in a relationship. Well, Until now. After reading the fanfiction, he imagined how nice it would be if both shared the same feelings and not just friendship,that is.

"Morning" Donghae greeted everyone who was happily chatting with eachother while eating.

"Pancakes, Donghae?" Heechul asked as he took heebum out of his seat

"Thanks" He sat down beside Heechul, that happens to be heebum's seat a while ago.

The cat can't do anything but hiss.

"Come on heebum, let me take your seat for a while. I'll just stay here for 5 minutes" Donghae tried to calm the cat down and patted it.

"You going somewhere?" Yesung asked and continued to feed his Pet turtle.

"Umm..I guess.I'll just walk around the park." Donghae replied and looked at Eunhyuk who was obviously avoiding his eye contact. At one point of his life, There will be a time where he regrets everything that he did and would like to resurrect all those genius scientists to help him make a time machine, And that point is NOW.

"Where were you last night? When I took a peak at your room, You were not there." Leeteuk asked and looked at Donghae. 

"Hyuk's room." He answered plainly.

It was always like this, his hyung will always ask him where he was the night before if they didn't see him in his room. After answering, they will be teasing him all day about how they should start to date since both already sleeps together.

"Aigoo, Donghae! You should really start to date!" Sungmin started the teasing.

"Hyung..You might be 9 months older than me but I don't think that's the best advise you gave" Donghae said while blushing.

"Oh please Donghae, Admit it! Minnie gives the best advice" Kyuhyun started to talk but his eyes are still glued on the screan of his game console.

"YAH! call me hyung, will you! I still can't believe you're dating sungmin hyung. sheesh what a guy" Donghae glared at him. You got that right, everyone's dating each other except for the famous "Eunhae" couple that does the most fanservice.

"Nevermind, gotta go" Donghae continued,stood up and placed heebum on the chair.

"Bye!" Everyone said except for Eunhyuk who was still angry at Donghae.

"Eunhyuk hyung, What's the matter? Are both of you in the middle of a fight again?" Ryeowook said looking at Eunhyuk who was obviously spacing out.

"Come to think of it, I heard screams a while ago" Shindong butted in.

"That was nothing." He answered shortly.

"So., when's the day?" Hangeng asked making the other confused

"What do you mean when's the day?" Eunhyuk asked trying to register what Hangeng is asking.

"The day! The day you're going to confess your stupid love!" Heechul said knowing it will take the two an hour if they're going to talk that way.

"Oh..I don't know. I don't think he likes me at all!" Eunhyuk faked a laugh while scratching his head.

"You still don't know hyung" Siwon said trying to support the guy. What every fan doesn't know is that siwon is actually a Eunhae shipper and leads a very famous fansite.

"I'm losing hope as days pass by" Eunhyuk sighed heavily.

"I'll just go and stay in my room. Call me if you need me" He excused himself and walked towards his room.

"Stop watching YADONG!!!" Everyone screamed at the same time.

"I don't think the plan is working at all!" Sungmin whispered to his hyungs.

"I told Donghae a way he can read those fanfictions Eunhyuk has been reading. I'm pretty sure he saw it already based on how he acted when minnie " Kyuhyun said

"Hannie, is my fanfiction that bad? Eunhyuk and Donghae's relationship didn't improve at all!" Heechul said making an excuse for him to hug Hangeng.

"I'm pretty sure it will work. Let's just wait" Leeteuk stoop up together with Ryeowook and cleaned the table.

Everyone sat on the sofa and watched a new Drama everyone was being hyped about.They were so into the drama until a very familiar scream was heard.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHO USED MY LAPTOP! SHOW YOURSELF!" Eunhyuk screamed when he opened his laptop only to find out the story he has been reading was opened. Knowing himself, he won't leave it just like that. He's a very tidy person that will make sure every dust or bacteria that will land on his precious things will die.

As he continued to make a ruckus he went infront of them and covered the T.V.

"Who used my computer?" He said in a very angry voice

"No One. We were with you the whole time."

Then it came to him, Donghae..No wonder he was so slow.And to think, Donghae was in his room all along. But, How can someone like Donghae guess his password?. And how did he know how to check things in the history?

"Sorry! I gotta go.!" He said leaving everyone with a smirk on their faces.

When they heard the door close everyone cheared.

"WE'RE SO DAMN GOOD!"
"I KNEW MY FANFICTIONS WERE THE BEST!"
"ALL THANKS TO KYUHYUNNIE!"
"UMMA IS HERE!"