Eunhyuk, Why so Akward?

Browsing Live Journal

 

BROWSING LIVE JOURNAL

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT THE STORY. THE CHARACTERS USED OWN THEMSELVES.

 

 

Eunhyuk switched on his laptop and continued what he was doing before Leeteuk came. 

"Let's see.. Where was I?" he mumbled as he tried to remember where he stopped.

He love writing stories but not fairytale ones like Heechul. Let's say it's mixed with romance and action. That's actually the reason why he changed his password more than 5 times, it's not because he watches "Yadong"....really!

The rumor was actually created by his co-members, themselves and it's absolutely not true. He's not even interested in those things and He doesn't even have the urge to open a site containing unappropriate things.

And so after remembering where he stopped, he continued the story about him remembering how he became a filial child.
___________________________________________________________
Looking at the moon,he reminisced how his mom cried in front of him begging.

"Hyukjae.. Please! This is the only solution" His mom knelt down and looked at him

"Mom, How could you!! You'll even sell your own son just to pay your debts?!" Hyukjae shouted. He really wanted to help. Infact, He had been working 24 hours just to help. But he didn't expect that he, himself will be the return.

"Please understand." And with that, His mom cried.

"I get it. I'll Go and serve them but you better get me back" He held his mom's hand and helped her stand.

"I'll go and pack my things mom. Be sure to take care of sora" He continued


Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

"Master, Mr. Lee Hyukjae is already here" The girl beside me said. 
Judging from her clothes, she must be one of the maids in the mansion.

"Thank you. You may now leave" He commanded the maid.

"So, You're Lee Hyukjae? The famous son of the woman who can't even pay her own debts? aren't you pitiful? You're mom even used you just to pay me back." He said with attitude

"Excuse me sir, I know I am not in the right place to say this but please don't make her sound as if she's useless for she's not." I replied

This man is the one whom my mom owed a thousands of money? How the hell did she even make connections with this guy?

"Watch your mouth,kid!!! In a blink of an eye I can make you suffer and DIE!"

I shut my mouth closed and looked down. Although I want to fight back, I can't.From what I've heard before I surrendered myself in this mansion,The so-called "Master" is arrogant and does what he really says.

"Show him where his room is!" He shouted as one of the butlers come closer and said

"Please follow me"


He led me to an isolated room that looked like it was abandoned for 100 years due to spider webs and others around it.


______________________________________________________________

"HYUUKKKIIIEEE!!!!" he heard someone screaming.. No doubt it was DONGHAE.

He immediately saved his work and turned off his computer. Donghae entered his room happily with a big smile planted on his face. But it faded immediately when he noticed Eunhyuk was in a rush to turn off his computer.

"ehh?? You're watching one again!?! It's not very healthy you know!" Donghae said as he sat down on eunhyuk's bed.

"You know I don't watch those things hae" Eunhyuk replied, still focused on arranging his laptop. Putting the wires neatly in the box.

" I know.. I Know., I was just kidding!! So how's it going?" Donghae asked 

"Hmm.. Quite a number of viewers I guess." 

"Come on! Lemme read! Where do you watch. errr.. read fanfictions again?" He asked

Donghae had been very curious of this site Eunhyuk usually visits.. Is it really that great? Is it safe? or is it....O.o??

"Live Journal.., And you are not allowed to visit that site!" He stopped what he was doing and looked at Donghae straight in the eyes.

"Fine.. You're always like that..Looking at my eyes as if i'm not obedient :<" Donghae pouted and lied down.

"I CANNOT LET DONGHAE READ THOSE EUNHAE FANFICS!.. HE'LL PROBABLY THINK I'M GAY! NO WAY! NEVERRRRR!" Eunhyuk thought.