One Day by Adding One Name on the List.

One Day Series

Right now there are only the 3 of the boys with me, since Taemin went to Minho to film the new episode for that sport show in Saipan.

Both of them already did fitting the concert wardrobe so I wasn’t worried about that. Jjong and Kibum have tried all the clothes yesterday, and finally their leader is doing it right now.

Onew now is trying the white costume he will wear for his solo performance, and it was checked by my assistant. What I’m doing right now is actually still checking their new wardrobe for next week performance as they will do on an award stage, at the same day as Minho’s birthday. That’s why I also asked Jjong and Kibum to come along as their schedule is on a short break for a couple of hours.

“Noona, it’s new one, isn’t it?” Jjong pointed out from where he sits and eating, I made sandwiches and also kimbap for them..

“Yep.” I said.

“Noo, what the hell are you trying to say? It’s not like that, silly!” then from the opposite corner I heard Kibum protested. I looked, and see him talking to his laptop screen. Video chat?

I continued to look at the sets of wardrobe, Onew’s is done, Jjong’s too,.. I looked at the ones with a note ‘Taemin’, ‘Minho’ and ‘Key’ clung to the hanger.

“Is this..” an unfamiliar, but nice voice greeted me from behind,”Jonghyunnie’s?”

I turned around and smiled to the young lady, who actually share the same age as me. She’s Jjong’s girlfriend, yes, Ham EunJung.

Jjong asked me whether he can bring his girl with him to this studio, and I said it’s fine. The place we’re staying right now is actually my Boss’ workshop studio and I have check that today there’s no student will use it as on Sunday there is no class, so I asked him to lend me the place, also after I showed him the set of wardrobe Im re-checking right now.

There’s a couple of new set of performance costumes, but as I was mentioned by Manager Oppa that for this award, the stage act would be using a blower and things like that, then I picked this one.

These black wardrobes are actually would look a bit too impractical and ‘full’, but I’m sure it will look good during their performance.

I nodded to her and say, “Yes, that one is his. I’ve checked that so you can ask him to try it right now if you want.” I laughed.

Eunjung grinned as then she turns to her boyfriend.

“Hm?” He said. “You want me to try that, Noona?” as I heard ‘Noona’, I turned but then I realized it’s just Jjong who called his girlfriend. Seems that sometimes he still call her with that.

“Not like you had anything to do right now either.” The actress-idol looks cheeky as she might want him to do what she said.

“Well, okay.” The easy-going Jjong shrugged and then he said to me, “I’ll try it then. Where is the men’s room?”

I replied, “Go straight to the left as you walk out the door.” as he passed me.

My eyes followed Onew who’s done with his performance wardrobe, and now walking towards me.

“You’re done? Everything’s good, right, the size, everything you want?” I asked him and the leader showed me his two thumbs.

“Yaaa, Noona, you make me look dashing, don’t you?” He smiles until his eyes disappearing into thin line.

I laughed in response, “No, it’s actually because you’re already dashing.” With a sweet act I possibly can do to imitate his famous eye-smile.

Then suddenly, he clapped his hand once, “Ah, right! There’s something I’ve been waiting to ask you, and since there’s no Manager Hyung with us..”

I frowned to his hanging sentence, “What is it?”

“Actually, it has been going for a while, but.. I noticed that Manager Hyung has keep asking, ‘where’s Minho? He’s not missing again, isn’t he?’ almost every time Hyung didn’t see Minho, he would say like that.”

The hair behind my neck stood as I heard that. Weird, but for me, it’s eerie. It’s like.. the smart Manager Hyung must be know about this.

“Did.. he knows? I mean, actually where the hell Minho go whenever he ask that? Is that when..” I lower my voice since I saw Eunjung is sitting on the sofa, waiting for Jjong to come back to the room, “when Minho left the dorm to come to my place?”

Onew shook his head, and whispered back, “Not really.. it’s just that every time Minho is not around, he will ask that. So I thought.. isn’t it strange, like he’s been suspicious or something.” His tone is somewhat serious but also seems like a child who’s afraid after he watched a scary movie.

As I was sitting there didn’t reply at him, he added, “I just thought that I should mentioned it to you, Noona.” He shrugged slightly, “I didn’t mean to make you scared or anything, but.. you know that I supposed to do um.. something like this to protect my um.. dongsaeng.”

I looked up to him, and his ‘Leader Face’ appeared aside from there’s an uncertainty in his tone earlier. I nodded and say, “Thanks Onew-goon, I also feel that Im not suppose to feel at ease just because he hadn’t find out about me and Minho up until now.”

Then he took the chair beside me and ask as he sit closer, “Noona, what do you think Hyung will do if he knows? Will he going to approach you, or… rather keep it to himself and I mean, handle everything in his own way?”

Now there’s a question even I want to find the answer, because I cant even imagine what he will do.

“I.. didn’t know either.” I said slowly as then I heard Jjong stepped into the room. His girl gets up and then she approaches him as she looks so excited and commenting the black wardrobe. And not far from them, Kibum was looking so closely to his laptop screen, frowning but doesn’t look disturb. In fact, he had this softness in his sharp eyes.

Onew looked at them too, with me, as then he said, “You know, Noona, this is a very rare view.”

“Hm?” I turned to him while he’s still watching his younger colleagues. He seems content himself, just by sitting there, staring at them. Too bad, Minho and Taemin wasn’t here, but somehow the Leader seems content just to see 2 of his group members looked all happy.

“I was really surprised myself, when suddenly Jjong said that he wants to ‘hide’ Eunjung Noona and bring her here. It’s not like them.. Well, sometimes impulsive act was needed in relationship, I guess.” The leader said it all and somehow I cant even believe my ears.

He smiled at me and says, “Yeah, Im the one who seems to be forever alone only can learn things like this from them, right? At least I get the benefit too. And look at Kibum, he can deny like there’s no tomorrow, but I always know that he’s grateful to have a best friend like Nicole-sshi.”

I leaned my elbow to the desk and rested my chin on my hand as I said to Onew, “I wonder why you still call her with –sshi, she’s younger than you, right?”

Laughs a little bit, he answered, “I don’t know, maybe it’s just the way I speak. Though I would drop the formality when she officially becomes one of my younger sister-in-law.”

I laugh at his words, so he means that because Nicole is close to Kibum he wants to respect her with formal form, but as maybe, she will be Kibum’s girlfriend in the future, he will speak more comfortably.

“I see. That’s why you called Eunjung with Noona..” I understand now. “But I heard that one of the group members is your big fan, and she’s not jealous at Eunjung-sshi?”

Onew smiled sheepishly, “Um, yeah.. that’s why.. Eunjung Noona said to me that member, Boram-sshi, got jealous at her because I called her Noona.”

I laugh again, “Ahaha.. great! Uwaah, really, Onew-good, you have a lot of celebrity admirer, as expected, our Leader! Even the so-called flaming charisma cannot win over you on this.. so far there’s no one admit that Minho is their ideal type.”

“I heard that 2NE1 Dara-sshi said she liked Minho.” Onew said.

“Really?” I was amused. Another older woman likes Minho? but this Park Sandara is a really cute one, I thought she’s younger than her real age.

“Minho already has a girlfriend, he doesn’t need more admirers. I do.” He joked, “Besides, I never really understand girls; will they be jealous.. or happy if their boyfriend got so much love by another girls.”

Somehow, what Onew just said, makes me thinking again about Eunseo-sshi. Actually, how do I feel towards her? I mean, I just saw on that filming day, when she was asked who she will choose for a partner in commercial film, she picked a man she can trust, like Minho.

And from what I heard, she ‘saves’ Minho from an utter defeat by giving him the only vote. For me, it doesn’t seem like she approaching him or what, since whatever it will be broadcast, means were decided on behalf of entertaining act –whether it was scripted or not, and since the vote was originally coming from the cast, I was purely thought that it’s an act of loyalty between partners; between Minho and her.

When I still lost in my thoughts, Jjong approaching as he showed me the performance clothes he’s wearing, “Too bad I cant show how good this is since I will sit on a chair.”

Onew pats Jjong’s shoulder slightly, “But you will be a King for a day.”

“A King who limped on his leg, yeah.” Jjong chuckled as Eunjung was standing on his side and yelled slowly, “Yaa! I told you to stop- aish, this Kim Jjong!”

I was taken back a bit and both Jjong-Jungie noticed, so the latter bowed, “Ah, im sorry. It’s just.. he.. yeah..” while Jjong is pointing his girlfriend and say, “Daebak,” marvelous, ”isn’t she?”

I want to give a reply but Jjong said to EunJung, “Don’t worry, our Noona,” he means me,”Also like that when Minho got injured on his feet, although not as fierce as you, because they were just start dating at that-“

Jjong stopped, while me and Onew cant say anything. Eunjung is staring at me as if she wants to ask, “You’re dating Shinee Minho?”

“Oops.” Is all that Jjong can say, before he said to his girl, “Im not supposed to say that. Please..” he gestured to tell Eunjung to keep this secret but he didn’t wait for her respond, he just turned to me and gave me an apologetic look.

I sighed. I swear if there’s no Eunjung right now, I might already yelled at him. Then I just said, “Eunjung-sshi, I hope you can understand my situation.” As I bowed slightly.

Then she nodded immediately, “Ah, yes, yes, of course. I mean.. you helped me to meet Jjongie and.. and well, somehow our situation is a bit similar. Don’t worry.”

“Beside, you two are our pride 88-line Noonas.” Jjong grinned innocently as I glare at him and on the same time, I saw Eunjung did the same as she might be embarrassed by her boyfriend’s careless act.

“Im very sorry.” Jjong said formally as then Onew speaks out, “So.. one from T-ara, one from Super Junior, let’s hope that it’s not going to be one from Kara soon.” He means about the people who knew about my relationship with Minho.

“Who?” Eunjung asked the leader but she got the answer by herself, “Ah.. Key-sshi, I mean, Nicole-sshi. But Super Junior?”

“Kyuhyun that I befriended with.” I answered.

Jjong looked at Onew, “Hyung, don’t tell Joon Hyung, okay? We both know that he can be an innocent evil.”

I pointed out, “Please! No more! Especially Joon! Aissh. He would practically makes me go crazy if he knew.”

Now it’s Eunjung who seems pretty startled because she maybe thought I was pretty calm, she said, “You knew a lot of idol from our birth year?”

I shook my head, “I just befriend with them two.. Kyu because yeah, just because, and Joon also because his coordi is a good friend of mine.”

Jjong said, “Noona knows SNSD because she kinda worked with them before, and then Super Junior Hyung from us, even many young actors because- ah yeah, just because.” He stopped from giving his girlfriend too much information about me because I gave him my killing stare once again. I would definitely whack his head if he told her about my ex-boyfriend.

Ah, talking about Hae Jin.. I heard that he was caught in some kind of a scandal. Is he okay? Despite that we’re not together and things were ugly enough to separate us in the past, I didn’t hate him as a person. I made a mental note that I probably will find out whether he’s fine.

But then.. as now the list of person knows about me and Minho got added, also by the thing Onew said to me about Manager Oppa.. it seems that it wasn’t only my jealousy that I have to settled with.

--

I actually have been wondering why only to me, it seems that Minho became slightly more spoiled than before.

After he came back from Saipan with Taeminnie, Manager Oppa and one of my assistant, they went straight to the location where the boys filmed one of the video shoot for their concert. It’s the one Kibummie loves so much –as he told me, ‘Love by the Bus Stop’, that’s how he called the concept.

I was working with them as the day before I have to tutor my Boss’ pupils since it was almost final design for the last year students.

As I was the white van approaching, I knew it was him. And although he looked kinda tired, he looks fine, not like Baby, who seems like he would faint in any seconds.

“Are you sure that Taemin-goon can do the filming?” I heard the producer asked Manager Oppa.

Taemin was asked by them and he smiled politely as he nodded, “Yes, I actually looking forward for this. But if it’s possible, can I be the last one? I worried I will look too tired..” he gestured to take a rest at the car or anywhere. Yeah, even the make up artist agreed, his eyes were swollen like goldfish due to lack of sleep.

So it was fixed, he’s going to be the last to film. I smiled a bit to understand that Baby might be the maknae, but his working ethic is actually as good as anyone else, he did considered about his performance since in this video he should look like a cheerful boy.

“Noooonaa..”

I was still staring at Baby as someone called me. I didn’t have to look to know who it is.

“Yes, Onew-goon?” but then I still turned around. It’s not only the leader, who’s walking towards me, but Jjong also joined him with rounding his arm over his Hyung’s shoulder. Both of them are still wearing their personal clothes.

“My dongsaeng asked me to introduce him to you.” Onew playfully said to me. It seems their manager told them to ask me to give their wardrobe so they can change.

I laughed a bit to their act and then I said, “Oh, hello. Aren’t you Jungie’s famous boyfriend?” me and Sun-ah gave the pair of clothes in hangers to each of them.

Jonghyun grinned as he said, “Yes, that’s me.” Then Onew’s face turned into a deadly serious one, act by saying, “Okay, stop flirting, Jungie’s Jongie. Now we have a wardrobe in our hands to go get change to.”

“Whatever he did, it was an Onew’s condition.” Jjong sang what the boys usually sing, only this time he did it alone, since the others weren’t here.

Right now, Kibum was starting filming as a guy who gave his girlfriend surprises as he welcoming her bus on the stop. Balloons are everywhere, many addition models were involved for the scene.

With the corner of my eyes, I saw Minho was watching the shooting as after this it was his turn. I actually a little bit worried as he just get here but he’s fine to be the second one to shoot his part.

Well, as someone who work with him all of this time, I shouldn't worry about Minho since he's in a good shape and doesn't get cold or fever so easily like in example, his leader, but still, as a girlfriend I think it's normal to be concern.

He filmed his part without so much difficulties and still manage to go to meet a PD-nim for I don't know, talking about some tv show, maybe, because after the group's work is done for today, I was just going back home.

That's why, as he seems fine during the filming, I was kinda surprise when he acts the way he acted as he came to my place later around 3 o'clock in the morning.

I was almost fell asleep when I heard my bedroom door opened by someone. Minho texted me earlier that he would come anyway. Then with my eyes closed I can feel that he's sitting on the bed as the mattress weight down. Just 2 seconds later I felt his arms s around my waist.

Yet I'm still asking, "Minho-ah?"

I heard his laugh when he said close to my ear, "Of course it’s me, are you expecting someone else other than me to creeping up to your bed in this kind of hour?"

Ignoring his accuse, I just respond, "You're here." I murmured as I sigh in bliss.

"Yeah, it's me." So then he answered while he used his arms to turn me around so then I was facing him.

The room was almost pitch black but his presence became even more real as his familiar soapy scent was surrounded me while my nose was so close to his nape, I think, since I can't see anything properly in the situation, but he just pulled me so I buried myself on his embrace.

"You smell... Nice." I almost got into my dream as I'm still talking.

I heard that he laughs a bit before he yawned so loudly.

"Aigoo, aigo, uri Minho, he must be very tired, isn't he?" I reached out my hand and place it to his back then patted it, "Just go to sleep."

But as I heard he inhale deeply then I feel he shifted to move, likely to pull out himself and loosen up his embrace.

Before I can protested, he trailed a kiss on my forehead, cheek, down to my neck before bending his head down and snuggled to me.

"Yaa.." I opened my eyes and can see vaguely in the dark as I giggled because I felt ticklish, "You're not a baby anymore." I said.

Minho rested his head close to my upper chest, close to my beating heart and just kept snuggled like a baby to his mother.

He also laughs and replied, "I remembered I used to do this to my mom and all my tireness after soccer match or everything would be disappear."

"Huh?" I pulled myself slightly to see his face but he pulled me even closer.

"Yes, because I feel so peaceful as I heard her heartbeats."

I chuckled because I was kinda surprise, "What are you, 5 years-old?"

"Yeah I did this until I was 10 I think..." He answered.

"Oh, I thought.." I hang my sentence as I twirled and caressing his hair lovingly on the back of his head.

He got what I mean, "You thought I'm still doing it- hahahaa Noona, of course not! It's really been a while." His voice weren't that sleepy anymore.

Somehow, me too, I wasn't as sleepy as before, "Not to your former girlfriend too?" And my eyes get used to the darkness as it’s slightly enlighten by the tint of ray coming from outside between the curtains.

This time, he's the one who chuckled, "She's younger than me, I couldn't just say that she reminds me of my mother. She would freak out, that spoiled kid."

Well, well, well.. You brought up age issue now, huh, Minho? "I thought I was like Taeminnie's mother, I never thought I was yours too. Eh? This is Minho, not my Baby Minnie, right?"

"If Taem acts this intimate to you, I'm just," He pats my back with his hand that rest on it, "whack him on his head."

"But he's my Baby-" I pretend to be sulking.

"Nooo."

"I'm just act like a mother to him s-"

"NO." Minho shook his head but still rested to me. I smiled secretly as I always love to hear his protective tone, even though it’s only about his joking not to let me show any affection to Taemin, in any way.

Then he said, “Although I still remember that my mother’s heart beats in such a steady rhythm, unlike the one I heard right now. Suddenly, it beats faster.”

I realized that he teased me so then I said to him, “Yaa! Just close your eyes and go to sleep. Im sleepy too. And we have to wake up early tomorrow.” More to hide my embarrassment because suddenly, like he said just now, that my heart races a bit.

“Okay.” He mumbled, but still stayed in that position, and before I realized, it seems that he already fell asleep by resting his head relaxly to my chest, really reminds me to a toddler.

“Really… You can just sleep peacefully in my arms like a newborn baby without knowing that you have made my mind slightly go crazy recently.” I pretend to pull his ear like a punishment for a bad student as I know it wont make Minho wakes up with a light gesture like that.

“Should I mention it to you, that for the first time, I was slightly disturbed by someone else who stays beside you?” I whispered. “Minho, you win the game you tried to play, even without you have to try right now. I don’t know whether you should know about this, yes, I got jealous.”

---

“So what are you planning to do, Noona?” Taemin asked me as I called him during his lunch break. He’s still in school right now.

“I actually just want to give him a small surprise, but since.. um.. since Onew told me something that makes me a bit worried about Manager Hyung, I think I would ask to ‘borrow’ your name for this.”

I can hear that Taemin is chewing before he replied, “My haeim? Ah, it’s hot! I mean, my name? What do you mean?” I can imagine his puffy cheeks stuffed by the food he’s eating now.

“What are you eating, it sounds so delicious.” I laughed at him, changing the subject for a while.

“um.. I just ate a bowl of Jjajangmyun, but now Im eating my second Bungeoppang.” He sounds like a little boy who’s proudly told his mother that he’s eating so well. He used to be so picky when he’s a kid, I heard, so now his real mother must be really happy to know her youngest son has changed.

“And now you feel full?” I .

“um, yeah, pretty much, hehe. So what about my name? Nareul boolleojweo my name
Oneuli baro your day..” he sang a part from their song, Your Name.

“Yeah, so.. the plan is, although it was my idea, but let’s pretend in front of the Manager and everyone, including the other member, that you’re the one who wants to give Minho surprise.” I explained.

He’s chewing again, “Oookay. But why me, what’s my reason? We need to figure that, right?”

Our Taemin became smarter than ever, I smiled. Then I said to him, “Hm.. lets see.. maybe because Minho treated you well on your last birthday?” Minho took him to a nice yakiniku restaurant, only the two of them and also a trainee who is a good friend of Taeminnie on his birthday.

“Noona, Hyung supposed to do that, at least because the other Hyung spoiled me more.” Taemin joked harshly as I cant help but laugh too. Although after that he corrected his own words, “No, Im just kidding. Yeah, Im so happy that day, eating like a stock for whole month, of high quality beef.”

“Well, Minho spent his money wisely, so it’s good for him to treat his favorite Maknae a good food every once in a while.” I nodded unconsciously. Minho always pays for the meal when he went out with his colleague friends or younger celebrity fellow, though.

“Kay then, what you do have in mind for this surprise?” Taemin asked me, “And what about this Onew Hyung told you about?”

Then I told him briefly, also about Eunjung that now also knew about my relationship.

“Really? Eunjung Noona? Tsk, Jjong Hyungie.. He always like that. Ah, but Im not really different either, I should watch my own mouth too as I already gave you trouble, didn’t I, Noona?” Taemin suddenly sounded so bad.

I laugh, “No, Baby.. it’s fine, both about Jjong and you. Besides, what’s already done is done.. And there’s no baby brother who doesn’t give his sister a mountain of trouble.” I joked.

“Noonaaaa.. I wanna be your little brother but im not a baby.” I can imagined he’s pouting right now.

“Well, compare to my brother Jun, at least you’re as cute as a baby for me.” I continue teasing him.

“I wont lend you my name thennnn..” Suddenly Baby took revenge by saying that and whistling playfully.

“Omo.” I responded, “Taeminnie..?”

“Yes, Noona? That’s my name you want to borrow.” He’s so cheeky.

“My bad. You’re not a cute little brother, um.. wait, that’s a lie, and I hate lying.” I stopped because he’s laughing, “I mean, you are my cute AND cool little brother.”

He’s laughing harder and he said, “Noona, seriously, you didn’t think that I will fall for that, did you? But anyway, I’m on it.. whatever you have in mind for Minho Hyungie’s birthday, count me in.”

I want to clap but I cant since I was holding the cellphone using my hand, but then I said, “Thanks Baby! Oh, I mean, Taemin!”

“Tsk, now who am I kidding, there’s only a half year left before I became adult so I want to enjoy the time being called as Baby!” He exclaimed before we were laughing together.

Ah, really. These problems inside my head.. it vanishes just for a little while. And it feels good, at least for a little while.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
 

 

 

 

 

hey hey heyyy! im here with not so long chapter!

yes, because i already working on the next one :)

i hope i can finish that one soon, but for the wait, im giving you this one.

im sorry if this series was getting boring for some of you, as i just lost my subscribers :( but since i fond this series as it going to be my last fanfiction series, im going to finish it no matter what! and for my fellow readers, thank youu for always giving this story love and support by commenting, or simply by keep reading it (i wish if there's any silent readers, we can talk soon too :D)

so... Eunjung is here! and i hope you're not surprise or feeling weird by the sudden appearance, i just want to give her the role where she's not only an imagination AHAHA and for Key's storyline although he's only appearing in a tiniest bit, but there's a hint behind his lines if you can guess it ;P

about Hae Jin's scandal that Noona mentioned in this chapter, it's actually based on real event. the actor Park Hae Jin got caught up in a scandal related to the army around Nov last year.. and in case you're wondering about what wardrobe Jjong was trying, it was their wardrobe for Golden Disk Award. in my opinion, they looked heavy and erm.. strange at first, but during the performance, it gave a good effect on the wind and somehow Minho-Onew's jacket giving an effect that looks like a sand. OMG what am i talking about in here, lol anyway it looks great on their performance!

next chapter: will focus on Noona and MInho. what about it? please wait for a little while! xDD

lovelovelove,

z.

oh, and Happy Valentine's day!! (sorry if this chapter arent related to what occur today, but at least there's a short but sweet moment between Noona-Minho :*** )