Chapter 2

Player

~No one's pov~

 

"Umm...I-I better get going." Sandeul said letting go of the hug.

"You sure? It's 7 pm. School ended 3 hours ago. It's getting dark outside and you're injured. Plus, I brought you here, you don't have a ride." Baro said.

"So you want me to stay here?" Sandeul asked.

"W-well, I mean, i-if you want to...." Baro said looking down at the floor.

Sandeul smiled. "I would actually love to. Thanks....again." Sandeul said.

Baro looked up and smiled. "Do you need to call your parents?" Baro asked.

Sandeul frowned then fake smiled. "U-Ummm...n-no it's fine. I'm sure they won't mind..."Sandeul said.

"You sure? Is something wrong?" Baro asked.

"N-no, I.......just need spare cloths and toothbrush." Sandeul said.

Not wanting bother Sandeul he just nodded and went upstairs to go get them.

Sandeul sighed and sat down looking at his fingers.

Crap! He forgot his puppy! He decided to just ask Gongchan to feed him since Jinyoung might be busy, again.

He took out his iphone and unlocked it.

*25 messages*

*12 missed calls*

20 messages from Gongchan and 5 messages from Jinyoung.

9 missed calls from Gongchan and 3 missed calls from Jinyoung.

Sandeul decided to call Gongchan first since he seems like he has something important to say.

He dialed Gongchan's number and called him. He picked up almost immediately.

"Hey hyung!" Gongchan said sounding excited.

"Hey channie! You sound very happy today." Sandeul said.

"Of course I am! Today you disappeared at school! Jinyoung and I looked everywhere for you and we called and texted you. You didn't reply and it made us worry!!" Gongchan said.

"Oh, sorry." Sandeul said.

"Is something wrong? Were you hurt? Hyung where are you? I checked your house 30 minutes ago with the spare key you gave me and the house was empty! Although your puppy looked hungry so I feed him, gave him water and even walked him for you." Gongchan said.

"Wow, Thank you so much and well kinda. I'm at Baro's house." Sandeul said.

"Baro's house? You mean the player and the one who annoyed you?" Gongchan asked.

"Yeah well, he actually helped me. I'll explain it tomorrow in class." Sandeul said.

"Ok, just watch out hyung." Gongchan said.

"What do you mean?" Sandeul asked.

"What do you think I mean? He's a player. He goes after everyone! I'm pretty you, me, and Jinyoung are the only ones that didn't get "" by him. Now, he might get you. So just be careful hyung." Gongchan said.

"Thanks. I will but he's actually really nice." Sandeul said.

"Just don't fall for him." Gongchan said.

"I know, I won't. Anyways, for Jinyoung....h-has he ever worried about me?" Sandeul asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course he did he's your boyfriend." Gongchan said.

"Yea... " Sandeul said. He heard a door slam and a famailar voice that yelled 'I'm here!'

"Who's that?" Sandeul asked.

"No one, just a visitor. I'll talk to you later hyung!!!" Gongchan said.

"O-ok." Sandeul said.

The line went dead and he threw the phone down on the coffee table.

First Jinyoung hides something from him.

Then his best friend hides something from him too.

"Hey, you ok?" Sandeul looked up to find Baro.

"H-How long were you there?" Sandeul asked.

"Long enough to see you throw your phone after Gongchan said something." Baro said

"Oh..." Sandeul said.

"You ok?" Baro asked.

"I-I'm....fine. Let's just do the project we were assigned." Sandeul said.

Baro looked at him weird.

"What?" Sandeul asked.

"Have you met me? I don't do homework." Baro said.

Well get your down here cause you're doing homework today." Sandeul said.

Baro groaned. "But I don't want to!!!" He said.

"Too bad" Sandeul said.

"No! You can't make me!" Baro said crossing his arms.

Sandeul chuckled. "What's it going to take to make you study for ONE night?" Sandeul asked.

"Hmmm....a long hot kiss per hour." Baro said smirking

Sandeul blushed. "W-Wha-. N-no way!" Sandeul said.

"Aigoo! You're blushing." Baro said pinching Sandeul's cheeks. 

"Stop it! I'm not kissing you!" Sandeul said.

"Why not? You have a chance to kiss this." Baro said gestering himself.

Sandeul laughed "Yah! I have a boyfriend!" Sandeul said.

"So? He's hiding something from you. It's obvious he's cheating." Baro said without thinking.

Sandeul's face immediately fell.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Baro said.

"I-It's fine. H-he probably is." Sandeul said looking down at his fingers.

"What's worse is that I think Gongchan knows something about this but he's hiding something from me too." Sandeul said.

"Don't you think Jinyoung's cheating on you with Gongchan?" Baro asked.

"No! I can't imagine Jinyoung cheating on me but Gongchan? He's my best friend. Yes, their both hiding something but that doesn't mean Jinyoung is cheating on me with my best friend." Sandeul said. "They won't do that to me. Will they?"

"Who knows?" Baro said. He looked at Sandeul. Sandeul was looking down at his fingers pouting cutely.

"Sandeul?" Baro said. Sandeul looked up at him slightly. His bangs covering his eyes wth made him 100x times cuter.

"What?" Sandeul said. Baro smiled and grabbed his hands.

"Let's "Study" Shall we?" Baro said.

Sandeul smiled back. "We shall." He said and giggled.

Baro smiled and kissed his hand. "Let's go my lady." Baro said.

"Yah!" Sandeul said slapping Baro head. "I'm a guy!"

Baro laughed. "But you're way more beautiful than any other girls I saw." Baro said.

Sandeul blushed. "Whatever." Sandeul said.

"Awww is my lady blushing again." Baro said pinching his cheeks.

"Stop that!! Stop pinching my cheeks!!" Sandeul yelled.

"You're just so adorable." Baro said.

"Stop!" Sandeul whined cutely and ran to find Baro's room like a little child.

Baro just looked at Sandeul and smiled a real genuine smile.

So cute.

Sandeul, what are you doing to me?