Chapter 4

Player

~Sandeul's pov~

 

I woke up with sunlight pouring in the room. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. Wait, covers?

I tried sitting up and automatically felt pain rush through my left arm.

"." I cursed and pushed myself up with my right arm.

I rubbed my eyes with my good arm and yawned. What time is it? How did I get in bed? What happened? Where's Baro.

I heard a groan and I jumped. I looked beside me and saw Baro shirtless.

I screamed almost falling out of bed. Baro on the other side did fall out of bed and stood right up.

"What the hell! What happened." Baro said.

"S-Sorry...I-I just thou-"

"We slept together? We didn't. Well, we obviously did but we slept not actually do it- and I'll stop talking now." Baro said awkwardly.

"....Um...Do you know what time it is?" I asked.

Baro grabbed his phone and checked.

"6:54" Baro said.

"We gotta get ready!" I said.

"No." Baro said blocking my way. "You're resting today."

I pouted and protested. "Bu-"

"No buts." Baro said. "Your arm isn't in a good condition and your heart isn't either."

"I have to go! I can't miss a day of school! I'll have alot of work to catch up with." I said.

"You won't miss a day, You'll miss atleast a week and I'll talk to Jinyoung." Baro said.

"NOO!!....Please don't." I said.

"I'm just telling him you want to break up." Baro said.

"He won't believe you." I said.

"I'll make him believe." Baro said.

"What about you? Don't you have to go to school?" I asked.

"Why would I? It's boring as hell. Plus, I'm rich. I can get away with it." Baro said.

"What about your s?" I whispered.

"...I'm taking a break. I don't feel like ing around with s anymore." Baro said.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Seriously? The Biggest Player Baro, is "taking a break" from s? The world must be ending." I said.

"...Is that what you think of me? A player?" Baro said softly.

"Well duh, Everyone else in school does to." I said teasingly.

Baro looked down at his feet. "Good to know." He whispered and walked out.

I sat there not knowing what to do. Baro looked almost.....hurt....and sad.

I bit my lips. Is it because I called him a player? He knows he's a player. He breaks people's heart. Yet, he's being nice to me. Wait, what if...what if I'm his next target? Someone he up to, someone he's nice to, someone he can make them fall in love.....just to break their heart.

But I won't fall in love...right? i can't.

No matter how nice, cute, funny, and brave he can be. OMG SHUT UP LEE SANDEUL!

Ok maybe you do like him.....but you gotta swear not to be in a relationshio with him....Why am I talkng to myself?!

I must have mental issues. Stop!!

"Here. I brought you chicken soup." I snapped out of my conversation with myself and looked at Baro who was holding a tray of food.

He set it down in front of me and grabbed a spoon.

"Here let me feed you." Baro said. He filled the spoon with soup and brought it to his mouth to blow on it gently. Once it cooled off, he brought it to my lips.

"Say ahh." Baro said.

I opened my mouth and and drank the soup.

"Holy this is amazing!" I said.

"Thanks. It's a family recipe." Baro said blowing gently on the spoon again.

He kept feeding me and soon, the bowl became empty. I frowned looking at it and Baro chuckled.

"Rest for now, I'll make you more later." Baro said and took the tray back to the kitchen.

Wow. So Baro can cook too? Why the did he have to be a player?!

I looked at Baro who entered the room and sat down next to me.

"Baro?" I said.

"Hmm?" Baro said.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him.

"Welcome." Baro said hesitantly coming closer to me.

I froze. I didn't want to look away or go towards him. He face was inching closer and closer and we were 3 inchs away.

I felt his hot breath agaisnt mine and I unconiously closed my eyes. I opened my eyes when I couldn't feel Baros hot breath anymore and found Baro kissing my forehead.

"Go to sleep again." Baro said and laid down next to me, but turning away from me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS !!!!!!!!!

I promised MrDucky an update but it ! I'm sorry! :(

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I'll work hard on it tomorrow for the next update!!!

Please keep supporting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!