Chapter 3

Player

I know some of you are confused about the jinyoung and gongchan part. Too be honest, i am too xD.

It didn't go the way I planned...

But don't you little munchkins worry, I'll fix it xD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~No one's pov~

 

It was a calm, bright morning. The birds were chirping, and the weather was nice and warm.

Sandeul and Baro were walking to school early joking around like they knew each other for a long time.

It as nice actually, it was nice feeling like you have an actual friend which Baro has never had. All the girls loved him but only because he was rich or they were desperate. Guys? They were the same except they used him to get popular with the girls.

Baro looked at Sandeul and just smiled.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Sandeul said jokingly.

"A-Are we friends?" Baro asked.

"Yeah, I guess so, if you want to be." Sandeul said.

"What about Jinyoung? Your boyfriend?" Baro asked.

"What about him?" Sandeul said.

"He doesn't like me. He wouldn't let me touch a finger on you. If I did, he'll kill me" Baro said.

Sandeul grabbed Baro's hand and made him touch his head, face, chest, and stomach. Baro felt his face getting hotter. There were slight tingles in Baro's fingers and those tingles were the same tingles he felt when he hugged Sandeul.

"You just touched half of my body, are you dead? No. So don't worry about it. I can be friends with who I want. It's not like he controls my life." Sandeul said.

"O-ok." Baro said smiling to himself.

"We're here!! I'm finally early for once!!" Sandeul said.

Baro opened his mouth to say something but it was interrupted by Jinyoung.

"Yah!" Sandeul and Baro turned to look at Jinyoung.

"Yah Cha Baro! Get away from sandeul right now!!" Jinyoung yelled.

Baro instantly moved to the side but Sandeul caught his hand making Baro turn to Sandeul.

"He's my friend!" Sandeul yelled. Baro smiled at the thought of someone standing up for him, better yet Sandeul standing up for him.

"Mwoh?! Friend? Who gave you the rights to be friends with this player?!" Jinyoung said now 2 feet away from them.

"Me! I have the rights to be friends with whoever I want." Sandeul said"Is that a problem?"

"Making friends? No. But this one?! Sandeul you know he's a player! What if he takes you away from me and then break your heart!" Jinyoung said.

"We're friends! F-R-I-E-N-D-S!!!" Sandeul yelled. Baro somehow felt uncomfortable when Sandeul kept saying friends.

"Plus, he helped me yesterday!! I was getting beaten up and he took me to his house and saved me!!!" Sandeul said.

"That's where you were last night?!?! Whatever." Jinyoung said looking down at his phone.

Sandeul felt hurt. Whatever? That's it. He went to a players house and he just says whatever?

"I gotta go." Jinyoung said.

"Wait!" Sandeul said.

"What?" Jinyoung said.

"Tell me." Sandeul said.

"Tell you what?" Jinyoung asked looking a bit impatient.

"Tell me why you always leave and why you won't tell me. I'm your ing boyfriend for god's sake." Sandeul said.

"It's not a big deal." Jinyoung said.

"Well if it isn't, then tell me." Sandeul said.

"Look I really have to go, see you later." Jinyoung said and pecked Sandeul's cheeks.

Sandeul pouted and looked down. He saw he was still holding hands with Baro.

He let of Baro's hands.

"Ahh I-I'm sorry." Sandeul said.

"I-It's fine." Baro said wanting to hold his hands again.

"Are you ok?" Baro asked.

"No. I just....i just thought he would care. But it seems like he doesn't." Sandeul said quietly leaning against the wall.

Baro looked at Sandeul. He put three fingers under Sandeul's chin and forced him to look at him. Small tears were falling down his cheeks. His big brown eyes were watery. His bangs were covering half of his eyes. He gently move his hair to the side letting them slowly fall back to his eyes. He was tempted to kiss the life out of him but resisted.

"Don't cry." Baro said and wiped Sandeul's tears off with his sleeve. 

"Why are you doing this?" Sandeul asked.

"Doing what?" Baro said.

"Why are you suddenly so nice? You acted cold and heartless before you met me. You were breaking every girl's heart even guys." Sandeul said. "Then you saved me from practically dying, you took me to your house, banaged me up, offered me a place to stay, and now you're comforting me. So why?"

I don't know Sandeul, you just make me go crazy. Baro thought. You just make me want to protect you. You make me feel like a different person. You make me want to love you, but I'm just a player. I don't know what love is.

"Ummm, I-It's what friends do right?" Baro said looking at Sandeul. He swore for a second Sandeul looked disappointed

"Well, ummm t-thank you." Sandeul said. "I-It's almost class time. Let's go." 

Sandeul dragged Baro to class and ran as fast as he could. Once they got there they were both panting. Everyone gave them weird looks even the teacher. Baro has never been early to class.

4 girls famailar looking girls came up to them.

Oh . . . . . .

Sandeul panicked and tried to hide his face.

"Well well well, What do we have here?" The 3rd girl said.

"We have 13, 19, 23, and 39. BTW worst in my life" Baro said 

Sandeul giggled behind Baro.

The girls looked at Baro speechless.

"Class! Sit down." The teacher yelled. "No empty seats, good everyone is here. For today, you wil just work on your projects."

"Yes! Since we finished ours, we can do whatever we want and still get an A!!" Baro said.

"You're welcome! I did most of the work anyways!" Sandeul said.

Baro chuckled. "Thanks Sandeul." Baro said pinching Sandeul's cheeks. This time Sandeul just blushed. He didn't yell or slap his hand away, he just blushed.

Throughout the rest of school, they joked around like little kids.

Sandeul didn't see Jinyoung and Gongchan at all today. In fact, he hasn't seen Gongchan lately.

He decided to call Gongchan as soon as he gets home.

"Wanna come to my house again?" Baro asked.

"Sure, let me just feed my puppy." Sandeul said.

"I'll come too!" Baro said.

"You sure?" Sandeul asked.

"Yea, it's more way fun with you." Baro said.

Sandeul blushed. "Thanks." 

They walked a few more blocks and finally reached into Sandeul's house.

"Baro?" Sandeul said while feeding his puppy.

"What?" Baro said.

"If you're so rich, why don't you drive a car?" Sandeul asked.

"My parents don't trust me." Baro said.

Sandeul laughed. "I can see why."  Sandeul said.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?!" Baro yelled.

Sandeul laughed.

"Sandeul? Can I go to the restroom?" Baro asked.

"Yea it's over 1st door on the left." Sandeul said.

"Thanks." Baro said and left.

Sandeul put his puupy on leash and washed his hand.

*Oh my beautiful target! You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket!*

Sandeul looked at his phone and saw he got a text from Gongchan.

*Text from Gongchan*

"Sorry hyung but I don't want to hide this from you. I think you should know this bye now"

 

~Baro's pov~

I washed my hand and wiped it on a towel. This room smells good, like Sandeul.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair.

*BANG*

What in the world.

I ran out of bathroom and looked for Sandeul. In the living room, there was a cracked phone lying on the floor.

I picked it up and saw a picture. It looked like a couple was kissing. There was a short-haired girl and.....Jinyoung?

I looked at it again. That is Jinyoung! where's Sandeul!

"SANDEUL!!!!" I yelled but no answer.

 

~No one's pov~

 

Baro checked his room. No one was there. He ran into the kitchen and found Sandeul with a knife and a bloody arm.

"Sandeul put that knife down now!!!!" Baro yelled.

Sandeul looked at Baro with red eyes. He sobbed.

"I loved him Baro. I still do but h-he cheated." Sandeul said while sobbing, his voice cracking at th end.

"I knew this would happen but I'm hurt Baro. He never loved me. HE USED ME!!" Sandeul yelled bringing the knife down to his skin.

"My parents disowned me because they found out I was gay, then the next thing I know is I see them in the hospital and in their grave. They left me." Sandeul said slicing his skin.

"Stop it!" Baro yelled and ran to Sandeul taking the knife out of his hands. Sandeul was too weak to fight back and fell in Baro's arms.

"My first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, cheated and used me, my own parents are dead and they disowned me, I have no friends except for Gongchan. I'm ugly and I get beaten up. I get bullied, NOBODY LOVES ME!" Sandeul said sobbing into Baro's arms.

Baro couldn't help but cry.

"Stop it Sandeul." Baro said. He took a rag and wet it with cold water. He wrapped it around Sandeul and held him close.

"Stop it. Because I know someone out there loves you. Sandeul you're beautiful and I hate it when you mention Jinyoung because I'm jealous. He has something that I want and I can't have it.  You're amazing Sandeul. Funny, smart, cute, and so much more." Baro said. "Don't hurt yourself again. Lee Sandeul" Baro kissed Sandeul's foreheard softly.

"You did something to me. I don't know what you did, but everytime I'm around you, I feel like a different person. You have that effect on me." Baro said and looked at Sandeul.

His tears ran down soflty. "Really?" Sandeul said weakly.

"Really." Baro said kissing his tears away. Sandeul didn't mind, in fact he loved the sweet little kisses, it made him feel loved.

He felt sleepy and sank into Baro's arms.

"Yah, you're not going to die on me are you?" Baro said jokingly.

Sandeul giggled. "Thank you Baro." Sandeul said and hesitantly reached up and kissed Baro's cheeks.

He fell asleep and Baro laid him on the couch bandaging Sandeul's arms.

Once he finished he cleaned the kitchen and cleaned himself.

He went to Sandeul slowly caressed his cheeks. He touched his cheek where Sandeul kissed him and smiled.