In Times of Wants

Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*purple is flashback, she's walking and the flashback just come out like a movie (i feel the need to explain this haha)

 

theme song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8op-qMzjyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hDqgjhOhQ listen this first, really love this song and the movie>.<

another list of the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE4bGuO459c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ApLyugVEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HgbOMci_Io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZF-zetIzs (i love the flute part)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcTp48mzIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvzrTPB9O5M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIqmjDViKiw

i just put it on random order but listen the heirs ost-moment for the last part^^

put the utube url link here to download it faster http://www.youtube-mp3.org/?e=session_expired&t#v=DyFIzKYQQYE,

what a long list i know but i hope you'll listen to it while you read this chap, i found it's really hard to write this chap i cried my eyes out a lot too, it took me 4 months crying, imagining and pouring all of this into words~

so hope you enjoy^^

~~~

 

 

 

5 years ago I walked on this cold road alone, not a sunny day like today, it was raining.

 

It’s the day that I really don’t want to remember the most

yet I’m carving it on my heart.

 

Because, that’s the day when I knew you’re not leaving me alone in this cold world...

***

 

“Yoomin-ah they… they found him…”

Joongki’s voice brought Yoomin’s soul back to her eyes, she teared her eyes from the cold window car that keeps her company for the past three days since they took Yoochun from her.

 

“they found my husband? Where?! Where did that sick bastard hide my husband? Damn him I’ll rip his throat with my fingers, it’s okay baby I’ll come for you, Joongki-ah do you know where is he now? Did they tell you?”

“they brought him to Seoul National Hospital”

 

“wae? Is he okay? How dare them to hurt him! Why are you so quiet? Aren’t you happy with me? We found my hubby! And after this we’ll have fun kicking all those together”

“Yoomin-ah, please be strong”

 

“huh? Why so sudden?”

***

I, Park Yoochun, take you Kim Yoomin, to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love.

I, Kim Yoomin, take you Park Yoochun, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love.

Still fresh in her mind when she and her husband exchanged vows in the name of love, still fresh in her lips the feeling of his husband’s lips when he kissed her goodbye to work three days ago…

But now here she is, standing in maybe the the coldest room in the world, like every single dust in that room piercing her skin and leave a burning sensation. Eyes staring blankly at the cold metal bed in front of her, as the tears flowing down freely, trying to grasp the words that crushing her every reason to stay breathing. They said the man that lying in front of her, whom now covering with a thin cold white blanket, was her husband.

“Yoomin-ah you don’t have to do this, let me”

“no”

 

“Yoomin-ah”

“IT’S MY HUSBAND! They said is my husband!”

 

Slowly, that trembling hands of her lift up, grabbing the white fabric...

 

***

I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want,

to have and to hold from this day forward,

“god! Kim Yoomin! Where have you been? I thought you left me. Are you trying to kill me?”

“I was about to”

 

“what?”

“they want you to die and I’m in the charge”

“Yoomin-ah”

“but I can’t, I can’t brought myself to kill the other half of me and I want you to live that’s why I left. You’re not suppose to be here, they’ll find you, go, I’ll never let them to touch you.”

“no… Don’t ever leave me again love, I need you by myside. Let’s do this together, I’ll go wherever you go love, just the two of us.”

“don’t be childish Yoochun, you’ve a nice life already you can’t just throw it away like that for someone like me!”

"yes I can because you’re my life now!! Can’t you see how much I love you?! Losing you is the most scariest thing in this world. Can’t you understand me? When you pushed me away you’re hurting me, I think I’m going crazy I can’t breath, I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I feel suffocated for days but now that I see you I feel everything back to the place. I just don’t want to be apart from you, because I love you, kim Yoomin”

 

***

 

for better, for worse,

for richer, for poorer,

“People said every lovers had their own star that entwined their soul together, guiding them to meet their other half even after centuries.”

“So Chunnie we have our own star?”

“Of course love, you see? The brightest one... that’s why I found you and now I can hold  you in my arms like this”

“Dummy”

 

“Well, your one and only dummy”

“But what if we live in different country, like what if I’m in Seoul and you’re swimming with some penguin in the Arctic? Will you find me?”

 

“First, can’t you came up with some words like New York or Paris which is sounds more cooler than ‘swimming with some penguin in the Arctic’? Second, who knows maybe one of the penguin is beautiful and makes me stay?”

“Yah!”

 

“I’ll find you no matter what, love”

“greaseball”

 

“i love you too, how about if we leave this town?”

“huh?”

 

“We can live in the village together, far from all of this crap, love, just you and me”

“is that supposed to be a proposal?”

 

“is it work?”

“call! That’s mean I get to see mr. park Yoochun the iest bachelor alive planting seeds in the field”

 

“as long as there is mrs. Park who brought me food and pampered me with love everyday”

“that’s easy, I’ll cook for you everyday”

 

“my poor tummy”

“mwo?? Yaaaahhh!!”

 

***

 

in sickness and in health,

in times of joy and in times of sorrow,

in times of failure and in times of triumph.

I promise to cherish, to love and respect you,

 

“Your smile is the source of my happiness, everytime I see you cried I’m broken, it’s been a long time, I love you, will you let me be the source of your smile? Come on babe smile for me”

“chun? Must you do this?”

 

“baby, I love you why are you crying again? Does your legs still hurt? How did they find us there damn them~”

“Yoochun?”

 

“what is it love?”

“it’s men’s room why must you brought me here?! It’s embarassing and so unromantic place to propose someone~”

 

“am i?”

“yah Park Yoochun!”

 

“it’s a joke love so what’s the answer?”

“the answer for what?”

 

“marry me?”

“a big NO for you, try again when we at least not drenched from head to toe like this”

 

“okay I’ll ask again tomorrow”

“don’t forget the flower”

 

“roger”

“and something called ring”

 

“got it. Anything else love?”

“you”

***

 

The hands stuck, cold, squeezing hard on the fabric as the tears trickled down staining the white material...

 

to care and protect you,

to comfort and encourage you,

“Don’t be afraid, I’m here, you have me, I’ll never leave you”

and stay with you,

“Let me be yours”

from this day forward

“Marry me,”

until death do us part...

until death do us part...

“Kim Yoomin.”

***

 

When the hands start moving, tugging the cloth down, eyes closed tightly letting the tears stop b for awhile, a hand blocking the trembled hand...

“Don’t”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter