My True Love

Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inTMPAihWlI

*the black colour is presents, purple one is the past~~

 

~yoorim~

“appaaaa~~~!!!”

 

Jaejoong’s already beaming eyes glistening as he saw yurim running to him as soon as his little girl saw him, he reached out his arms catching her, as her ever so little body jumped on him.

He sweep her feet out of the ground and nuzzling his face on the giggling Yoorim,

“hey beautiful miss appa so much huh?”

“nope, of course Yoorim miss appa so badly”

 

”aigoo come give appa a popo”

Pouting his lips on yurim she greets him with a peck on his lips

“Aigoo gyeopta~~ uri Yoorim-ie how’s your first day of school?”

 

“good!! Yoorim met new friends and appa songsaengnim”

“appa songsaengnim?”

 

He just about to ask her who’s this appa songsaengnim who’s scratching his possesiveness side but a familiar voice that obviously missed so dearly by him, interupted him, Yoomin.

“joongie?”

 

“hey, gorgeous~~~ how’s life?”

Not letting go Yoorim who’s clinging onto him like a koala he approached Yoomin, planting a peck on her lips while hugging her on his side,

“good. No polution so far and the leaf still green”

 

“very funny~ aish why they’re so slow? baby should you live in a place where cars can’t even reach? More over I really really hate that forest I feel like a gumiho will jump on me if I look those forest too long”

“what? the boys are coming too?”

 

-their outfit-

 

“yeah of course ahhh there they are~~~yah! what took you guys so long I thought you guys sprawled dead somewhere on the road”

“*pant *pant gosh hyung I’m old remember aish water, oxygen~~~”

Yoomin gives the poor boys some water while trying to press her laugh,

 

“*pants”

“aigoo and there I thought I’m older than all of you~~~”

 

The three dying man snapped out when he heard a familiar giggling voice, ignoring Jae’s remark and practically jump on their feet and find the source of their energy on Jae’s arm,

“Yoorim-ah~~~”

“Yun appa~! Su appa~! Min appa~!”

then they have their cuddling session.

 

“yah! you guys not even see me now?”

“aigoo Yoomin-ah you’re still our little princess just a little bit older now” said Yunho

 

“mwo? yah!~~~”

“don’t worry you’re the forever princess in Yoo...” smack!

Jae gives Junsu a death glare after giving him a good whack on his head, gosh if only junsu wasn’t his buddies he’ll chop that giraffe for sure, but thanks to Changmin who exaggerating his whining for his black hole tummy the situation still good, well Yoomin seems not to show any interest since she starts placing their foods...

 

Cm : “omooo the food looks good ahhh I’m sooo sooo hungry!!”

Jae : “since when a glutton not hungry?”

 

Cm : “aigoo this ahh delicious~~~ noona can’t you just stay in my house and cook for my cutie belly forever? And what? I’m a damn hot glutton"

Yh : “yeah sure you are~~”

 

Cm : “what? I’m really am~ right yurim-ah?”

*giggiling

Cm : “there she’s admit that I’m hot hyung”

 

Jae : “she’s not, she’s giggling because her dork god father”

Cm : “what? you mean hot?”

 

Jae : no no no just the glutton part

Cm : hyung!~~~

 

Like that, they passed the night with laugh and food for some certain person...

changmin~~

 

***

 

Gloomy, no stars shown their glory glow instead they’re hiding themselves below those dark tinted on the sky. A smile crawl on her lips when she felt a familiar arms circling her waist from behind, Jae’s.

“baby~it’s cold here why aren’t you sleep yet?”

“it’s been 5 years, joongie, since I saw him, surely I regret I never brought any photos of him”

 

“I have one if you want? Yoorim keep asking me how’s her father looks like”

“no, later joongie, later...”

 

“Yoomin-ah”

“I bet he’s fuming and sulking because I never visit him, or not, hmm I miss him”

 

“are you sure you want to meet him tomorrow? We can go there another day”

“no, I’ve been delay this to much Yoorim need to meet her father”

 

“minnie~”

“what?~ I have you right?”

 

“right, you have me”

“mommy?”

 

Hearing her daughter calling her she wriggled herself from Jae’s arms and approaching her cute daughter who’s holding a bear in one arms while another hand rubbing on her small eyes. Yoomin picks Yoorim and put her back on her bed after saying goodnight to Jae, and then cuddling with her daughter.

“What is it love? Can’t sleep? Want mommy tells a story?”

 

Yoorim nodded.

“hmm let’s see, princess and the frog, sleeping beauty, uhm what about swan lake honey?”

“shiro~~tell me about daddy, mommy~”

 

“huh? Daddy? Oukay then what’s my princess want to know?”

“How is mommy’s feeling about daddy when mommy met daddy for the first time?”

 

Smiling at her daughter curiousity about her father, hugging her daughter closer, Yoomin let the memories flooding down her mind even if it’s still sting her heart but well it was a sweet once, pain is good when you smile it’ll be gone...

“hm? Let’s see the first time we met uhm your daddy was very annoying and really got on mommy’s nerves”

“what? why? So mommy doesn’t love daddy?”

 

She kiss a frown on her daughter cutie forehead away, definitely her father’s forehead,

“what? noo of course mommy loves your daddy so much hmm a little too much maybe~ how can you said that sugar?”

 

“this morning appa songsaengnim said that when you love someone you’ve got the feeling of warmth all of so sudden and butterflies will flattering~ filling in your tummy, but mommy didn’t have any butterflies”

Laughing at her daughter cuteness she makes a note on her head, she must definitely meet that appa songsaengnim, let alone her daughter always talking about him what the hell he taught the kids at school, well love is good but they’re still five for changmin’s bums sake...

 

“haha aigoo of course mommy had butterflies when I met your daddy for the first time but since your daddy was very annoying mommy can’t show it to anyone especially your daddy”

“why? how mommy met daddy?”

 

“uhm because mommy was your daddy’s bodyguard”

“what? but mommy was a girl?”

 

She pinched her daughter’s nose playfully

“well mommy still a girl sweetie pie, I give birth to you remember but well mommy was naughty mommy disguise as a boy and met your daddy, and as you know your daddy can’t fight back then he was a big baby~”

 

“jinja? So mommy protects daddy all the time? Dad is so not cool”

Yoomin’s chuckled, yes Yoorim definitely her daughter.

 

“he’ll flip out if daddy knows you said that honey~ that’s just the beginning, later your daddy always protects mommy and he’s sooo cool for your information”

“jinja? Hmm tomorrow we will meet daddy right mom? Will daddy likes me?”

 

Trying to cover her teary eyes she moved up and kiss her daughter’s forehead, cradling Yoorim on her chest she lets her tears out...

“of course he will honey, you knew he loves you always~ now let’s sleep it’s late~”

“I love you mommy~”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter