I'm Yours

Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*purple is past

*black is present

listen this~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r35NSFzUtgU

~~*~~

Yoochun’s POV

I didn’t realize it all this time that I keep grinning like an idiot when I saw a scary alien grinning back at me on the mirror, I mean that gorgeous face, since we got back to my apartment. Yes, my apartment, living here alone away from my mom’s “nagging chun” daily schedule, makes me live longer, well at least that apply for my poor ears. Of course I still come and stay for the night at my family mansion, every weekend, or else my mom will burst.

Today, I supposed to be there but after the silent treatment ‘he’ gave me all the way in the car, no way in hell I’ll let my chance to be alone with my future wife flying away oops I mean uhm whatever I’ll still call him MY WIFE no matter what after I marry him. Marry~~ I feel my lips twitched as I rephrase that word over and over in my head, and only snapped out when I caught that dazzling orbs as he bowed at me and turned around after checking my room. I rushed to him and grabbed his arms.

“where do you think you’ll go?”

“I’ll sleep on the car, sir. Please have some rest”

 

“no, you’ll sleep with me, in my room”

“w..what?!”

 

“what what? you said your job is to protect me right?”

“r...right but...”

 

“how can you do your job properly if you sleep somewhere outside? You don’t want to get fired aren’t you?”

 

Yoomin’s POV

Geez! Can he be more annoying than this? He kissed me and not to mention he kissed me TWICE! Now he wants me to sleep with him?! How the hell his brain is worked? If I knew that he’s a gay before I will never agree to Joongki’s plan damn him, should I change my facade like hmm maybe I can be his secretary and turn into a hot chick, eehhh~~ ewwh no no I prefer this one I’m still having a bad term with high heels...

“if that’s the case, I already place some cctv inside so whoaa yah yah”

Without a word he threw me on his shoulder not even letting me finished my speech,

 

“YAH! YOU! PUT ME DOWN!! NOW!! YAAH~~~WHAT THE HELL PUT ME DOWN YOU YOU... SHINY FOREHEAD!!”

“mwo? shiny forehead!? No one dare called me a name before babe” he chukled...

what BABE?!

and he just put me down when we reach inside his bathroom, fastly lock the door closed.

DAMN HIM! I can hear his damn husky voice shouting at me behind this damn door,

“You’ll sleep with me, in my room. That’s final. Now take a bath and you can wear my clothes first”

“what yah!!!”

Minutes later~~~

Yoochun’s POV

Today is the first time I took a bath outside my room not to mention how faster I am finishing it, I’m so proud with myself. Wearing my favourite sweatpants and a white wife beater

I wait patiently for my baby on my bed, aigoo why I’m feeling so nervous?! I’m feeling like a wife waiting her newlywed hubby in the shower... what? no no no I’m the hubby, no offend. And finally after 15 minutes 29 seconds, hey I’m not counting, that annoying door is opened and reveal...

GOD! That was just W-O-W I mean ‘hot’ word not even can really describe him well at this time I mean he walks out from the bathroom only ONLY with my overly big t-shirt that looks loose and falls perfectly on his curve down to his milky thigh, damn! Let alone his dripping wet raven hair looking so tempted, dropping some on her almost exposed collarbones god don’t let me have a nosebleed today...

“uhm...pants?”

“oh I’ve tried the pants but it keeps falling down so”

Well at least he still have his boxer on aigoooooo now I cursed the day when boxer is created~~~

 

“o...kay *gulp...s...shall we sleep now?”

“I’ll sleep on the floor”

 

“what? yah who said you’ll sleep on the floor it’s cold there! Sleep here with me”

“I’ll just shut the window”

“ no, I can’t sleep if my windows closed”

“then just shut... I mean just sleep don’t mind me sir”

 

He’s lying down on the floor that covered with a thick ivory carpet beside my bed, back facing me, ignoring me, as if I’m not talking to her AT ALL as if that exposed milky slender legs isn’t bothering me AT ALL!!

“yah!”

“goodnight sir”

 

“yah! how come you’re not doing your job properly, you really want to get fired aren’t you?”

“geez I’ve already in your room ain’t i? So now please get some rest”

Gotcha! I love it when he’s mad at me, he drops the honorifics... but he still won’t move AT ALL

 

Throwing a hunch, I poke his shoulder, I was already tuck in nicely inside my comforter and just waiting for the mistress to come to keep me warm...

“but what if they come to me when I’m sleeping and I can’t reach you because you’re just too far? Then you will never know if I get kidnapped or worst dead covered in my pool of blood, nails all broken and skin the live out of me”

 

Yoomin’s POV

I’m too far?! His hands was practically all over me and keeps poking me that’s called FAR? And what’s with those imagination? I know it he wrecked his brain somewhere... As much as I want to start an argument with him I’m just too tired to do it thanks to those damn guy back at the office. I can’t think anymore so I need some rest, but I need to keep him silent first and no way in hell he’ll silent that kissable lips till he get what he wants, and without thinking I crawled in fastly to his bed, pushing away the grinning him on the process who gladly leaving some space for me.

Wait, did I just say something about kissable lips? gaaahh><

“fine I’ll sleep here, happy? Now stop worrying I’ll protect you just sleep will you?”

I said that, it’s creepy when you can feel someone’s behind you is grinning like crazy, I’ve a goosebump but why the hell I feel so nervous so sudden?

 

I sleep with my back facing him, not only this pose is the fastest way to attack when someone trying to be funny in the middle of the night but it’s just I think facing him will be a bad idea, let alone my stupid racing heartbeat that keep bumping on my chest since I got on his bed gosh why I feel this way, hope he can’t hear it. But at least this is way better than sleep on the van, not that I mind but if your sleepmate wasn’t not sleeping at all and doing some “funny thing” when I was sleeping, not so very thanks.

 

Just as finally I startef to drift away I felt something poking on my back, his finger. Gosh! What now? Just ignore him Yoomin-ah~~~ *poke =.=

“yah?” *poke poke

“...”

“sleep already?” *scooted closer stop breathing on my neck will ya!!

“yah~~~ I know you just pretending...” *another poke

 

Felling annoyed, I mean very annoyed I turned around and found his face just a few inches away from me,

“geez what now?!”

 

Everything went so fast and get blur when he fastly scooted closer to me and leaned his head, gently peck my lips, leaving me blushing and dumbfounded when he snuggled closer hugging on me and rest his head on my chest.

“goodnight love”

GREAT GOD!!

***

Present day~

 

Back at the class in the village...

“Kim Sora”

“ne”

 

“Lee Yoonhee”

“ne”

 

“Lee Choongjae”

“ne”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter