What happend?

More than friends, Less than lovers

Kibum’s POV:

I heard the sounds of struggle, howls and grunts of pain and then nothing but quiet. At first I thought that my savior had left me, so I tried to get on my feet to limp towards the door, but the room was spinning and my whole body was aching making me fall down, but I was captured by my savior. I snuggled into the boys’ chest and looked up .It was the boy who was starring before I entered the boys room. And also the reason I came to the boy’s room in the first place.

I was so sleepy. I wanted to rest my eyes for a bit, but every time I allowed them to fall shut, the guy shook me and woke me up again. I whined. "Let me rest, please," I begged. "I'm so tired."

“You need to stay awake” the boy looking like a dinosaur said. "You may have a concussion and then it wouldn't be good for you to go to sleep. You could die." I pouted. Stupid boy I can’t get a concussion by getting punched in the stomach. I tried to stay awake though. It was difficult, and my eyes wouldn’t work with me, so I tried to focus on his face I kept looking at his dark brown eyes, How is it possible to have such beautiful eyes? I held on tighter around the boy’s neck, and closed my eyes as he carried me to be ever he was taking me.

Jonghyun’s POV:

I carried the boy home. Why those jerks would hurt this cute boy. His flawless skin was no longer flawless, it was filled with bruises. I laid him on the couch he was sleeping even though I told him to stay awake. I sat down on another couch waiting for the boy to wake up. I fished out my phone out of my worn out jeans and checked if I had any missing massages. I moved my gaze from my cellphone to the boy when I heard him move. I kept looking at the boy’s feline eyes but my gaze dropped down to the plum pink lips. “How is it even possible for a boy to be so cute?” wait what..Did I just think that?

The boy with flawless skin coughed probably because I was staring again, but I couldn’t help it. He was looking around probably wondering where he was.

 “We are back” my family shouted down the hall before I could tell the boy where he was and breaking the awkward silence.

“You’re just going to sit there, and not help us?” song dam asked, and a little pout appeared on her lips as she averted her eyes to the plastic bag she was holding.  I didn’t really feel like helping after the way she woke me up this morning.

 “Yah! Get up and help” mom shouted. Okay now I defiantly have to get up

“Oh, sorry mom, I didn’t know you bought so much stuff” I lied I stood up to help carry the stuff they bought. The boy with flawless skin just sat on the couch. I wrote a mentally note to myself, ask for the boy’s name later. I went down the hall and helped my mom. I carried the stuff back into the livening room.

 “Oh. I forgot to tell you. I have some work to do in Seoul “mom said still looking through the things she bought.  “Soul?” my sister asked as if it was a foreign word for her. I looked over to dad. He nodded and said “yeah, this weekend we’ll all go there.

 “Yeah! Jonghyun we are going to Seoul!”  Song dam sang jumping around. “Mom Stopped looking through the things she bought and took out a shirt. “ Here we got you a shirt, Song Damn she said giving it to her. “It’s so cute” song damn exaggerated looking at her shirt. It was just a plain pink shirt.

Mom turned her gaze to look at the boy sitting on the couch. And the rest followed her gaze. Took them long enough to realize that a stranger was sitting on the couch “Omo what happened to you?” mom asked 

 The boy on the couch looked at me. Clearly he didn’t want them to know the real reason for his bruises. We looked at each other for a while before answering

“Soccer” Softball” at the same time.

I turned my head to look at the boy sitting on the couch. Why in the world did he say softball we don’t even have that on our school, but I guess he doesn’t know that. I looked back at my parents praying they would let it go, but they didn’t

 “So what is it?”  Mom asked.  The boy looked at me and nodded, deciding to change our answers, before answering again.  “Softball” .  “soccer”. Great now he says soccer, I turned my head to face my parents waiting for their reaction. “Are you sure it’s soccer?” mom asked raising her eye brow. I could see worry in the boys eyes so I answered before mom could ask more questions “Of course it’s soccer.  “Mom looked over at the boy on the couch “Yes, its soccer” he added looking at his shoelaces