B.A.P Outlines 1

What a Bright Idea Shop [Open]

Title: "To the beat of my thumbs"
Genre: Humor, Fluff, Romance
Type: Onesot
Idols: Jongup, You

Description:  This takes place before the debute of B.A.P meaning Jongup is a trainee.  Although jongup is close to his other members, his best friend is still (OC).  She's always been there for him, and she's a dancer also as well as being a trainee with her best buddy Moontos.  Oneday, OC catches Jongup playing one of pokemon games in the danceroom instead of actually dancing.  She nags him for being "unproductive" and he rolls his eyes, insiting he is. She turns on the music extra loud, and begins to practice, asking him to dance with her, but Jongup refuses. She should just "dance to the beat of my thumbs" (hince him playing pokemon)

 

Title: "Don't tell me what to do"
Genre: Humor, Fluff, Romance
Type: Oneshot
Idols: Yoo Youngjae, OC (Or Daehyun)

Description: This little brat "Youngjae" is always so stubborn. He's always ignoring everyones advices. "Youngjae, I don't think you should waste your money on this!" _____ says. Youngjae just ignores. He spends his saving on a stupid electronic device that ________ knows isn't going to work to Youngjae's likings, but still...Youngjae buys it.  Not only does he buy it, but he makes a bet that it's going to work. When they get home and it doesn't go the way he plans, poor Yoo Youngjae throws a hissy fit, which is plan adorable to _________. Youngjae smiles as _______ says he doesn't have to go through with the bet, earning a kiss on the cheek from Youngjae. ________ grabes him by the hand and heads out the door, and Youngjae wonders why? Well, it was because ______ kept the recipt.

 

 

Title: "Thanks, Statue Bunny"

Genre: Humor, Fluff, Romance
Type: Oneshot, MultiChap
Idols: OC, YoungGuk

Description: OC is forever bugging her neighbor, Younguk.  Whenever she's see's him around, she annoyingly greets him.  It's not the fact that she's greeting him that bugs Youngguk, it's the fact how she's doing it. Isn't it a bit weird to be standing in a kitten suit in the middle of the apartment lobby? Or to hand him his underware obnoxiously loud in the middle of a crowded laundry mat? Hmm, not for OC. Youngguks huffs and grunts don't seem to phase OC, because she continues to talk to him even if he's a bit stiff, and quiet. She knows he's just a softie underneath all that rock.  When OC'S weirdness gets her in a bit of a pickle at their local bar, luckily, Youngguk's there to drag her out of the mess.