Infinite Outlines 1

What a Bright Idea Shop [Open]

Title: "She's My Super Man?"
Genre: Romance/Humor/Fluff
Type: Multi Chapter
Idols: L, You

Description: An young lady photographer has an strange encounter with one of her favorite Idols, that lucky Idol is L also known as Myungsoo from Infinite. L doesn't notice her at first, she's just another photographer to him, untill a masked man steps in the signing infinite is in the middle of.  The photographer who awkwardly chose to dress strangly that day, drops the camera and saves L's life. L is forever greatful for that person, but what Myungsoo doesn't know is that the same woman he calls "hero" is the derpy photographer who he's bothered with.

 

Title: "Strange Talent" 
Genre: Fluff, Humor, Friendship?
Type: Oneshot

Idols: Sungjong, Your OTP.

Description: The story takes place at a hell called "Middle School."  Sungjong doesn't have many friends because everyone thinks he's "strange." One day, Sungjong scuriges up the balls to perform at the school's talent show. He chose to perfrom a dance, which is pretty cool.  But apperently what isn't cool at his middle school is a boy dancing to Girls Generation. After hearing the roaring laughter, Sungjong takes a bow and rushes off the stage. What sungjong doesn't know is that he had a fan.

 

Title: The Desk to my Left

Genre: Fluff, Romance, Extreme Humor,
Type: Oneshot or Multi Chapter

Idols: OC, Dongwoo

Description: OC is single, lives alone, and has an office job. Sound's fun life right? Well, to her, it is fun. She loves going to work every day. She loves the rush of trying to work hard to meet the deadline, she loves the smell of fresh sharpened pencils, she even loves working overtime. But what she doesn't love is when some knuckle head newbie enters the company.