Just A Crush

Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been a while ^^; You might want to skim over the previous chapter to remember what's going on.   *********************   Krystal   It was nearly 10am in the morning. The bright, yellow sun started to shine through thewindow, and made its way to the duo who were sleeping soundly on the cold, wooden floor. The sunlight shone slightly over Krystal's eyes, who was clearly having a good sleep. Slowly, the bright sunlight caused her eyes open slightly. She narrowed her eyes, her vision still blurry as she yawned softly. Sleepy Krystal wanted to stay in and sleep as long as she could, so instead of waking up, she only snuggled closer.    Smiling to herself, she tightened her grip around her pillow. "Oh, wow," she thought dreamily, "this smells just like Myungsoo."   Her eyes then shot wide open, now seeing that what she thought was a pillow was actually a bare chest. Krystal's eyes widened even more. She looked up to find the owner of this well toned bare chest she was snuggling on, only to find Myungsoo looking totally vulnerable in his sleeping state.    She then looked around and saw how her arms was wrapped around his waist, how he had his arms around her, how she was actually nuzzling on his neck.  And oh yeah, how he was basically half while they were hugging.   Krystal's protective, feminism instinct then kicked in as the Jung trademark dolphin scream immediately shrieked out of Krystal's mouth, and a repeated screaming of the word "" escaped . The confused and half asleep Myungsoo then opened his eyes immediately, clearly clueless as to what's going on. Krystal then hastily covered herself with the blanket, thinking she was , as she was still screaming the whole time.   Myungsoo was still stirring around as he was still drowsy from sleep. Krystal immediately took this opportunity to attack this savage .    "WHAT! DID! YOU! DO! TO! ME!?" Krystal shrieked each word as she whipped Myungsoo with a pillow. "! ! HELP!!"   Myungsoo only covered himself with his arms. "YAH- STOP HITTING ME- OW! WHAT THE , KRYSTAL!-"   "YOU SICK, SINISTER, DOUCHEBAG! HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN MANAGED TO DO THIS TO ME?!" Krystal shrieked, still whipping that .   "EXACTLY- OW! IM BLIND, HOW THE HELL CAN I EVEN DO THAT?!?"   Krystal then stopped hitting him, then sat up away from him. All of a sudden, she can finally feel the effect of a hangover. Her head started throbbing like crazy. "Oh... My god..." She mumbled when she thought she realized what's going on.    She then looked at Myungsoo who was blindly backing away. "W-w-wait- Ya, it's not what-"   "You drugged me.." She whispered.  "What?! W-Wait, Krystal you're way off-" "You drugged me?!" She shouted at him. "That's how, huh?!" "What? No! L-Let me explain-"   With a headache hangover, Krystal still managed to jump on him, hitting him harshly with a pillow, profanities just continued to be shrieked from .   All of a sudden, as if some all mighty power decided to save Myungsoo from Krystal's wrath, the door opened, stopping Krystal from what she was doing right when she heard a voice saying in a singing tone,"Yah, Myungbaby, guess who got laid yesterday?~"   She looked up and saw Sungyeol, who also looked back at her, with his eyes wide opened.   "Wow," he chuckled as he looked at their position, "and I thought I was the lucky one last night."   Krystal only shrieked at him and proceeded to hit Sungyeol twice as hard.   The two was getting whipped with a pillow by Krystal for a good half an hour, until she was stopped by Woohyun who explained what happened to her.   "Then why the hell is Myungsoo sleeping beside me?" She asked as she swallowed a pill of Advil to help her cope with her headache. "You ert! You decided to take advantage of me sleeping, didn't you?!" She accused Myungsoo.   "You fell off the bed." Myungsoo mumbled slowly, slightly facing down.   "And we just happened to end up hugging each other? Yah, ert!"   She only saw him lowering his head down, like he's hiding his face. "Yah, you've been caught! You pulled me in last night, didn't you?!"   "I didn't, okay?" He mumbled, more sternly this time as he furrowed his eyebrows, looking like he didn't want to admit something.   "Maybe you're the one who did that, Ms Beautiful."   Krystal then glared at Sungyeol who was snickering at her. "Yah, did I hit you on the head too hard? You're crazy, I wouldn't do that to any guy!"   Deciding to drop the topic, Krystal asked, "hey, Myung, what happened last night?"   Myungsoo didn't answer her, only adjusted his position awkwardly.   "Man, I can barely remember a thing.." She mumbled, massaging her throbbing head. "I remember everything up until I drank that bottle, besides that everything is just a blur.."   "Good." Krystal heard him slowly mumble.   Krystal raised an eyebrow. What does he mean by that? "Did something happen last night that you don't want me knowing?"   But Myungsoo didn't reply. Krystal pouted when he ignored her. She doesn't like it when he does this, whenever Myungsoo would ignore her. She doesn't like it when he would hide stuff from her too.   Krystal thought for a while, trying to remember what happened. All of the memories from last night were a blur. But she did remembered how he looked that night, how devastated he was. It really did bother her when she saw him like that; she didn't like it at all.   Krystal was about to further press the question on Myungsoo, but then she was interrupted by Woohyun, who handed her phone.   "There ya go, Stal, all charged." Woohyun said, beaming at her. "Your phone died last night."   "Oh my god.." Krystal whispered, seeing the many miss calls from her family, and a few from Kai and one message from Sulli. "My family is probably worried sick."   "Why don't you give them a call?" Woohyun suggested, "You can go somewhere quiet so you can talk to them privately."   Krystal nodded slowly, as she watched Woohyun head out the room. She then jumped off her seat, about to leave to walk out of the room. But then she stopped her tracks and glanced at Myungsoo. He was leaning on the counter, looking a bit troubled. She noticed how he's been acting a bit weird this morning, not grumpy, not even playing along with her when she was playfully teasing him earlier. It's weird, it's like he's uncomfortable when she would talk to him.   "Hey.." She softly mumbled as she walked her way beside him. "Are you okay?"   He looked startled, he probably thought she left the room already. "Uh, y-yeah.. I'm okay." He responded, clearing his throat.   "Are you sure?"   "Yeah.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter