Out of the Blue

Avoiding Pretty Boy's Heart [editing]

Chapter 23: Out of the Blue

"Are you okay? Did Yunri hurt you anywhere? Did that other girl do anything to you?" Jimin blasted questions towards her. Jaein shook her head, "I'm ok."

Jimin sighed and hugged Jaein tightly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"You act like she beated me up," Jaein laughed. "I'm fine Jimin."

He backed away and eyed her, "You sure?"

"I'm gonna go to class," Jaein smiled and waved. "See you during lunch?"

"I’ll send you to class-," Jaein shook her head. "I don't want you to be late expecially how annoying that teacher of yours is."

Jimin smiled and quickly peck Jaein's lips, "Lunch. I'll be there."

Jaein nodded and they both turned ways towards their class. Jaein found Minah waiting for her outside of their classroom. Jaein walked towards her and they both entered. Students were giving them dirty looks.

“Bullies,” some would mumble. The two girls looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They took their seat and class went by slowly. It was about time when the bell rang signaling lunch. Jaein and Minah exited their room only to see that Youngjae’s arms were wrapped around Jimin’s neck.

“Y-yah! Youngjae!” Jaein ran towards them and broke them apart. “What are you doing?!”

“I was just going to mess Jimin’s hair up,” Youngjae smiled. “You act like I’m going to kill him or something.”

Jaein let out a sigh of relief and shook her head.

“By the way I heard what happened this morning,” Youngjae added. “Didn’t I tell you to stay out of trouble?”

Jaein sighed. She did not want to waste her time and energy explaining everything out to her brother.

“And you’re a bully now?”

Jaein flicked Youngjae’s forehead and nodded, “Yes, I’m a big bad bully~ you nerd~”

“YAH!” Youngjae yelled holding onto his forehead. BAP, Jimin, and Taehyung couldn’t help but laugh at their brother-sister relationship. Jaein stuck her tongue out at him.

“I’m hungry~” Minah rubbed her stomach. “Let’s go eat Jaein~”

Jaein nodded and the two left.

“J-jaein~~~” Jimin ran after them along with Taehyung. The four got their lunch and decided to head towards the dancing room to eat in there. Music blast throughout the room as they talked and laughed about what happened this morning. The rest of BTS and even BAP showed up in the dancing room.

“Shall we have another competition?” Jong Up smirked. Jimin smiled, “Hyungs first.”

Jong Up nodded and took off his backpack. A different song came on and Jong up started break dancing.

“Can you beat that?” Jaein whispered. Jimin gulped, “Will my tumbling work?”

“Tumbling?” Jaein laughed. “Who tumbles?”

“Apparently me,” Jimin said as he watched Junghong joined in with Jong Up. Soon enough the song ended and everyone clapped.

“DAEBAK!” Jaein yelled putting two thumbs up towards Jong Up. He smiled and bowed while Jimin watch in jealousy. Jimin then stood up and walked towards Jungkook and J-Hope. He needed the two for the dance. The two nodded and they all walked to the center. Soon the song started and the three danced to the beat. Jaein was amazed. Jimin’s tumbling wasn’t what she thought it would be. She then met eyes with Jimin. He smirked and continued the dance. Once it ended Jaein was still dazed that she didn’t even clap. Minah had to nudge her so she can return back and clap.

“HEY! You have to teach me how to tumble alright?” Jong Up yelled. Jimin laughed and nodded, “And you will teach me some break dancing in return?”

“Totally,” Jong Up said and they shook hands. The bell rang as they packed up. Jimin sent Jaein to her class and went to his. It was another long set of hours before school ended. Jaein stretched standing from her seat and packed her things. She walked out to see Jimin nowhere.

“He must have something to do,” she shrugged and turned towards the gate. On her way out she bumped into Yunri and Hyerin.

“O-oh Jaein!” Yunri smiled. Jaein rolled her eyes and walked to the side to avoid them.

“Unnie!” Yunri called and grabbed her hand.

“Unnie?” Jaein eyed her. “What do you want?”

“Well don’t need to be so rude,” Yunri then let go of her hand. "I…I just wanted to say sorry about what happened this morning.”

Jaein laughed, “Wait what?”

“Ugh, I said i’m sorry,” Yunri repeated her words.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Jaein mumbled and turned to leave.

“I’m serious!” Yunri yelled. “Do you want me to get on my knees?!”

Jaein turned and laughed, “Have fun then!”

With that she turned and head for the gates.

“YAH! YOO JAEIN!” she heard Hyerin’s voice. Jaein sighed and turned to see Yunri on her knees. She widened her eyes. She thought Yunri was just faking it.

“She won’t get up unless you say so!” Hyerin glared at Jaein.

“Uh, you can stand?” Jaein tilted her head. Hyerin then helped Yunri up. Yunri bowed and smiled, “I’m really sorry for the way I have been acting towards you Jaein.”

“Uh, yeah I’m going to go home now,” Jaein eyed her and left.

“Bye Jaein unnie!~” Yunri waved.

“Weird…” Jaein mumbled and walked towards her house. She felt her phone buzzed and grabbed it. Jimin was calling.

“Hey,” she answered.

“I’m so so so so so so so so so so sorry I didn’t come get you after class ended,” he said quickly. Jaein laughed and decided to joke with him, “Why aren’t you here? I’ve been waiting for the past 30 minutes.”

“I’m so so so so so so-,” Jimin was going to repeat his long sentence again when Jaein stopped him, “I don’t want to talk with you.”

“JAEIN!” Jimin screamed her name. “Don’t hang up on me. I will be there soon! Wait! I’m on my way! Don’t you move an inch or I will tackle you! Do you hear me?!”

Jaein laughed, “I’m halfway home already.”

“YOU’RE WHAT?!” his voice cracked from screaming too loud. Jaein pulled away her phone and back, “I’m almost home. You can just go back to what you were doing.”

No one replied.

“Jimin?” she looked at her phone. He had hung up on her, “Could’ve at least said b-.”

Before she could finish her sentence a figure grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

“I TOLD YOU TO NOT MOVE AN INCH!” Jimin yelled out of breath.

“And I told you to go back to what you were doing,” Jaein said. Jimin let go and held his chest.

“That was a tiring run,” he said.

“Was it?” Jaein asked giving him a worried look. He nodded and acted like he was really really tired.

“Good.” With that Jaein sped off.

“Y-yah! Babe!!~~~” Jimin pouted and took in some air before running again after Jaein. He caught her before she reached her house.

“You’re going to get a punishment!” Jimin yelled.

“A punishment?” Jaein furrowed her brows. Jimin smirked and planted his lips on hers. Someone cleared his throat and the two backed away.

“If you two are planning to kiss, please don’t do it in public,” Youngjae said. “There are people like me who don’t like to see it.”

Jaein laughed and kissed Jimin’s lips one more time just to make her brother grossed out. Youngjae acted like he was going to puke and turned back into the house. The two pulled away and laughed.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at school,” Jaein smiled. Jimin nodded and released her from the hug.

“Bye Jimin~” Jaein waved going inside her house. He waved one last time before she shut the door. He turned and left home. That night Jaein was thinking. Why did Yunri suddenly apologized to her? What really got her thinking was why did she do it right after the incident from that morning. *Did Jimin threatened her?...nah he wouldn’t. But why did she just suddenly out of the blue apologize? Weird…just plain weird…I need to stop thinking about this and sleep…*


e
iapple's noteu
updated!
so why is Yunri suddenly aplogizing?? XD
will be revealed in the following chapters~
i also have a surprise hue hue hue O u O