BULLIES!

Avoiding Pretty Boy's Heart [editing]

Chapter 22: BULLIES!

Yunri saw the look at Jaein’s face and smiled.

“Hello everyone, my name is Kim Yunri, please take care of me well~” she bowed.

“Who would like to tour Yunri around school during lunch?” the teacher asked. No one raised their hands.

“Actually I have someone in mind,” Yunri smiled looking at the teacher.

“Oh really? Who would that be?” the teacher asked. Yunri turned and pointed at Jaein.

“My old friend Yoo Jaein,” she smiled. Jaein and Minah both widened their eyes.

“Old friends?” the teacher. Yunri smiled while Jaein glared at her. Jaein then slowly smirked, “Mrs. Jo, Jimin and me are heading to the library to study during lunch. I can’t tour Yunri.”

“Then what about Minah?” Mrs. Jo turned and looked at Minah.

“Oh, you know how crazy Taehyung can get Mrs. Jo,” Minah playfully played along with Jaein. “He will bother and ruin the tour.”

The teacher nodded, “Alright Yunri, Hyerin can tour you.”

“O-oh, deh,” Yunri’s voice got tense as she sent glares to both Jaein and Minah. They secretly high five each other under the table and giggled. Class went by quickly and soon lunch arrived.

“So how do you know Jaein?” Hyerin asked Yunri who wasn’t paying attention to her.

“That , psh, I met her at my cousin’s beach resort,” Yunri replied with an annoyed tone. “I will so make that pay for taking my Jimin oppa away from me!”

Hyerin then smiled and whispered into Yunri’s ear. A small evil smiled appeared on her face.

“Deal,” the two shook hands. Jaein was still talking with Minah at BTS’s table when she spotted Yunri and Hyerin walking in smiling.

“Ugh, brat alert,” Minah mumbled. Jaein nodded her head but kept her attention at the two. After the two got their lunch they immediately turned towards BTS’s table. Jaein quickly turned and looked at Minah.

“Oh hell no,” Minah glared at the two.

“Something wrong?” Jimin noticed the looked at Jaein’s face. She smiled and shook her head.

“OPPAS!” Yunri voice spoke up alerting the BTS members.

“Yunri?” Jin said.

“Hello Jin oppa~” she smiled and bowed.

“Yunri noona why are you here in our school?” Jungkook asked.

“Ah, I got transferred here,” she replied. “My umma said this place is better and that I can stay over at Jin’s place.”

“What?” Jin gave her a confused look.

“Hello Jimin oppa~” she sweetly smiled and bowed. “It’s been awhile since we last saw each other.”

Jaein scoffed and rolled her eyes. Jimin smiled and nodded back.

“This is my new friend Hyerin,” Yunri said introducing the girl next to her. “I hope it’s ok to have her sit with us.”

“O-oh uh I guess,” J-Hope said scooting over so the two could sit.

“Oppa what are you guys doing after school?” Yunri started asking a bunch of questions. Jaein and Minah were irritated by her presence. Lunch took forever to end that day. Jaein and Minah were both so happy when the bell rang. They quickly stood up and bid goodbye to BTS.

“Oppa, I don’t know where my next class is can you take me there?” Yunri clung onto Jimin’s hand.

“Look I have to send Jaein to her class, you have a friend here, I’m pretty sure she can help you,” Jimin removed his hand from her grip and ran after Jaein.

“Just watch oppa, you will be mines,” Yunri glared.

 



 

The next day came by and Jaein had no intention on wanting to go to school, especially when she’s going to see Yunri’s face every morning in her first class. Jaein sighed and rose up from her bed. She quickly changed into her uniform and walked downstairs. After eating breakfast, she stepped outside and spotted Jimin. They both headed for school and arrived there quite early. Taehyung came and dragged Jimin away saying that they needed to talk about something private. Jaein shrugged it off and went to find Minah.

“Just watch V oppa will leave you soon enough and find himself another girl to play with,” Hyerin pushed Minah to the lockers.

“YAH!” Jaein yelled and ran towards them. Jaein then pushed Hyerin back. She laughed and glared at Jaein. Suddenly another girl appeared.

“Yunri.” Jaein glared at them.

“Oh isn’t it sweet little Jaein,” Yunri said and laughed.

“If you’re just going to waste out time, we’re going,” Jaein grabbed Minah’s wrist and dragged her away, but Hyerin stopped them.

“Not so fast there Jaein,” Hyerin smiled.

“What do you want Hyerin?”

“I want V,” she replied. Minah widened her eyes.

“I will get him. He will fall for me and my beautiful looks unlike a dirty trash like you,” Hyerin whispered. Minah then used her other arm and slapped Hyerin’s cheek. She fell to the ground and started crying. Soon students came closer and crowded around them. Jaein rolled her eyes.

“Omo, Hyerin!” Yunri got down and held her. “Are you okay?”

“Stop playing es,” Jaein said.

“Why did you hit her? What did she ever do to you?” Yunri asked. Jaein scoffed and mumbled, “Are you freaking serious?”

Yunri looked to the side and spotted Jimin and V squeezing through the crowd. She gave a signal to Hyerin and they both started their act.

“I’m so sorry I promise I won’t ever bump into you again!” Yunri got on her knees and begged. “I didn’t mean to. It was on accident!”

“I’m sorry!” Hyerin did the same as Yunri. Soon the crowd started glaring at Jaein and Minah.

“You two are horrible!”

“Why are you messing with them?!”

“You are mean to the new student!”

“Jaein! Yunri!” Jimin finally squeezed through the crowd.

“I’m so sorry Jaein!” Yunri grabbed onto Jaein’s ankles. “Please forgive me!~”

“BULLIES!” the students started chanting.

“SHUT UP!” Jimin and V both yelled. The whole crowd became quiet. Jimin grabbed onto Jaein’s wrist and dragged her away. V glared at the crowd one last time and grabbed onto Minah’s wrist and dragged her away as well. BTS then walked towards Yunri.

“You okay noona?” Jungkook looked at Yunri. She slowly nodded her head.

“What did Jaein do to you?” Jin asked.

“I just accidently bumped into her and she started throwing a fit that I did it on purpose,” Yunri started fake crying. “I didn’t know how to respond. I didn’t know she was that kind of person. I apologize but she won’t accept it. And Minah hit Hyerin on the cheeks. She only said she was sorry, but Minah didn’t care.”

Rap Monster and Suga scoffed and walked away. Jungkook helped Yunri up while J-Hope helped Hyerin up.

“Jaein noona and Minah noona isn’t like that,” Jungkook said. “Get better acting lessons please.”

J-Hope and Jin couldn’t help but laugh at the younger one.

“But overall, you looked great today Yunri noona!” Jungkook smiled and walked away.

“Messy hair, dirty uniform?” J-Hope laughed. “Totally the best look you ever got.”

J-Hope then followed after Jungkook. Yunri fumed and stomped her feet.

“Jin oppa! Do you not trust me?~” Yunri pleaded with her puppy eyes.

“Look you should just move on and stop causing trouble around here,” Jin said and patted her head. “Take care.”

He told the crowd to go to class and left. Yunri and Hyerin glared at the leaving figures.

“This plan may be ruined but we got more up our sleeves,” Yunri mumbled.


e
iapple's noteu
updated again~~
woot woot woot~ Yunri is getting her game on with the help of Hyerin (Jaein's ex-bestfriend)
more drama will be on it's way~ XD