8

Love Blossom

all people came to Lee Kyung's house, all dressed black. even chairman Park, jungsu's grandfather came along with secretary kim.

there, they are in the back of house, in front of lake, where jungsu stood and cried badly.

Chariman Park shad a tears, he can't hide his sadness after loosing his daughter in law and seeing his jungsu so desperately sad.

he didn't realize, he walk toward the lake. he seems doesn't care that his black suit all wet.

'oppa!!!!!' sora shout to him, she run to chase him and the other jungsu's friends follow

'oppaaaa' she give him back hug to make him stop

'jaebal oppa, stop it, let eomma go, jaebal' sora asking, still huging and crying in his back

 jungsu more crying, he can't take reality that his mother died.

why he is so stupid to not asking his grandfather, or trying to visit his mother earlier.

all he can do now just regret. he just can eat his own regret and it's hurting his chest so much, it's hurt, to being left by his father and now by his mom.


'oppa' she called him

they back to his apartment, sora with him all day. and all jungsu do after arrive at his place just laying down on the bed.

'oppaaa are u sleep?' she take a look at him and found he sleep and murmuring something. his mouth shivered.

'oppaaa are u cold?' she asked and touch his arm and then his forehead which is so hot and he absolutely got a fever

'eomma ... eomma' he said in his sleep.

Sora just compress his forehead with cold towel, she his face gently.


she awoke from sleep, and found he still in heat, but not like before.

she went to kitchen to make a porridge and soup.

jungsu still sleep and she didn't want wake him yet, she just put the tray beside him.

his cloth wet because his sweat

'oppa, wake up, u have to change your cloth'

he slowly open his eyes, she help him to sit and open his cloth, she trying hard to put the new one on him.

he still rest on the board bed with eyes close and heavy breath.

'oppa, you have to eat and take a medication' she sat beside him

'mmmmm' she only heard that from him

'oppaaaa' she called him again and blow the porridge to cooling them

'i don't like porridge' he said softly

'but u have to eat this' by then he open his mouth and start to eat

sora help him to drink his medication, she push the pill into his mouth and give a water which is spilled. jungsu being like a child who spilled the water.

with patienly, caring and loving she wipe the water in his mouth. she help him to laying down again, and tuck the blanket.

'oppa ... please get well soon, saranghae' she kissed his forehead, not she realized one tear drops on his cheek.


jungsu awake, he felt so dizzy at first but get adjust after. he walk out from his bed room just to find sora busy in the kitchen.

she lift her head and found jungsu looking at her. she run toward him and hug him.

'gwaenchana? oppa gwaenchana?' she put her palm to his forehead.

'mmmm' he nod and hold her hand

jungsu hug her, 'thank you, for being here to take care of this stupid guy, it's still hurt, but i need to let her go, i don't want to make another mistake by closing my heart with all the regret'

'mmm ... i know it's still hurt, we can heal together, your heart. i believe eomma is happy with appa now'

sora caressing his back lovely, she will heal his heart, make him happy.


sorry boring chapter hehehehe i do think it's so boring, messed words or grammer.

i'm sorry.