4

Love Blossom

Sora miss this guy, 12 years. she was so sad when she can't comfort him when he lose his father and seperate with his mother. He is so longing with love.

"i'm sorry ..." she just said like that, she's sorry for not beside him, for can't comfort him in his difficult time. Leeteuk drawn his face to her nape.

Sora can feel wet, it must be his tear. but it's just 1-2 drops tears.


He manage to drive and she aggree to be with him tonight. he needs accompany, and she never mind cause she missed him so much.

"Sleep with me tonight, i need a normal sleep" for the first time Leeteuk didn't want to be alone. he had more enough lonely time in London. He miss his mom, but he can't see her for the god her safety to not hurt by his grandfather.

Sora drag him to his bedroom, both of them laying on the bed. Leeteuk hug her tightly

"i knew it's you ..." he said with soft tone

"i'm sorry, i can't recognize you oppa, but let's talk tomorrow hmm, you need to sleep" she pats his back softly.

"i'm sorry ..." he grab her arm, and rub her wrist gently.

"oppa ... sleep" she convince him that she is alright

Leeteuk sleep calmly, Sora take a look his face and put her index finger between his eyebrow.

"oppaaa" Sora said softly, she wipe the frown he create when he sleep. then Sora's smile seeing his angelic face.


Leeteuk get annoyed by the light from window. he feel someone snuggle at him find a warm source from his body

He take a look to his side, she is Sora. He can remember, it's the first time in his 29 years old that he can sleep soundly.

Leeteuk hug her tightly and make Sora awake.

"oppa, awake?" her husky voice make leeteuk to hug her even more.

"hmmmm ..."

"oppa, how's life?" sora ask him softly

"bitter, lonely"

"i'm here ok ... don't worry, we can throught it together"

"Don't leave Sora, don't leave alone"

"i won't oppa"

They ended up cuddling each other, then Sora make him breakfast and try to talk with him casualy. Sora make him back like her Jungsu before, but she always see the vunerable in his eyes. he missed his mom, Sora knew it. But she can't do anything. Lee kyung didn't want to Leeteuk know where she is. She think, it's better to give him a better life without her.

Sora approached him and sit on his lap

"let's going out today, like before" she kissed his cheeks lovely and hug him. Sora love hug him even more now, cause his board shoulder and moreover cause she wants him to feel comfortable, to not feel lonely. He put his arms around her thin waist possesively.

that's their reunion moment. He can feel warm in his heart, so warm that he feel so overwhelming. She feel the same too. She really want to take a good care of his heart, to heal the pain that he feel for long years.


Double update ... i can't help to write TeukSo moment^^ i know it's so boring chapters, and too drama, don't you think? hhhhh ... i'm sorry guys.

please give me your comment, what do u think about this story?

maybe i don't put long and many conflict/problem hehehehe, so stupid, am i? lmao