7

Love Blossom

Sora can feel the shine over the ceiling the window, she went up directly forgetting her idea last night

 


 

She frown with the empty space beside her.

Where is he???? she get up from the bed and go down just found him on the kitchen.

'Oppa, what are u doing??? Why u not waking me up???' 

'U look so tired, so why bother u to wake up and i'm making us breakfast' still focus on pan

'Ok, i will take a bath first, we can go after breakfast'

'Why so hurry???' He still not bother to look at her

'Because we have to' she left him and run to the bathroom, then he looks on her back 

 


 

She ride a car with jungsu sat beside her.

She frown when he didn't asking her a question like 'where we are going???' 'Who we going to meet?' 'What we are gonna do???'.

He just keep silent and look another way,

'U know where we are going to oppa??' She open conversation

'Mmm ... i don't know'

'Why didn't asking me??'

'I already asked, last night'

'U're not going to ask anymore then??

He sigh and look at her

'I won't bothering u, just focus on the road' he said firmly, scared with his tune she just keep silently.


It took them 2hours to arrived destination.

She look at him who looking over the window and not getting out from the car

'Oppa come on' she said softly

The scenery just beautiful, one house with a fake lake.

Jungsu came out. He look so pale.

'You ok???' She asked worriedly.

'You know where we are going right??'

Jungsu just nod weakly.

She walk closer to him and pulled him to her embrace.

'what to do sora??? Why u doing all of this???' He asked weakly, he rest his chin on her shoulder.

'I just want to heal your pain oppa, and she must missing you so much' she shrugged his back, she can feel he cried.

they stood in front of the gate, she hugged him, he drawn him self to her.


she pressed the bell, and the door was open

'sora ...'

'eomma, i don't know you were here'

'mmm, i came since yesterday, why are u here?' she look behind her daughter.

'i bring a guest' she moved, and sora's mom look to the guy standing now in front of her with his head look down.

'jungsu ...' sora's mom hug him suddenly

'come, eonni must be happy can see u' he just nodded weakly.

he looked back to sora, and she just nodded and smile gently to him.


'eonni ... '

'mmm ...' she replied while closed her eyes, she feel so tired.

'i bring someone, he wants to visit u' but she got no responds.

jungsu entering his mother's bed room, his tears start to rolling from his eyes.

'eomma ...' he called weakly and sit beside his mother.

'eomma, it's me, jungsu'

'jungsu? uri jungsi?' she still closed her eyes.

jungsu just nodded and crying, then she opened her eyes who looks so tired.

'i missed u eomma, i'm sorry for not coming to u, i'm sorry for being a loser, jerk, i don't have courage to visit u'

'it's ok, i know u're afraid of my safety, i missed u so much my jungsu'

they hug, reunited, crying together, while sora and her mother wipe their tears secretly.


 

'jungsu, your grand father ... he seems so cruel and mean in your eyes, but when he seperated us, later i know your father actually asked him to did it'

'appa?' his mother noded.

'he knows my sickness, so he planned this, he knows, you wont left me alone, so your grand father did it to his son' she closed her eyes again, it took her whole energy to explain everything.

'jungsu, please forgive him, he doing this for u, only u, he loves u, like i do, like your father do'

'i don't know, it seems so wrong for me, for leave u alone omma' he started to think his grandfather again, how he hated him so much, ignoring him, but after hearing his mother's explanation, he seems understood deep in his heart, but still he wont admit it.

'no, sometimes we need to sacrified for someone's happiness, like your father did, like your grandfather did, now like i did. even i'm suffering for missing my son, but for your happiness i will do everything ... hhh...' she sighs for umpteenth time.

'please forgive him hmmm, take care of him jungsu ya' she reach his face with her hand, he nodded.

'jungsu ...' she called him weakly

'ne eomma'

'is she sora? our neighboor??? a chubby girl that u told me everyday?'

'ne ...' he shyly admit it, that everyday after they playing together, he always tell his mother, he play with her, he always told his mother, she is beautiful like princess, and her face is cute like a baby

'can't i talk to her?' jungsu nod and rise from his chair


'auntie kyung ... ' sora called her who seems sleep

'sora'

'ne auntie'

'12 years ago, a boy named jungsu told his mother, that he find a new friend, a girl ...' she should stop  when talking to take some rest.

'he always come to me, to tell about his day with the girl' she continued

'sora, i don't know, maybe my husband's plane make his heart hard like a stone' 

'but please, take care of him for me, can't u sora?'

'i will auntie' sora didn't realized, her tears start to rolling down

'called me eomma'

'ne eomma'

'now i can rest peacefully with my husband'

'eomma ...' she cried and hug her, while jungsu standing behind the door and cried just then sora's mom came and hug him.


i'm sorry for taking this so long, please forgive wrong words, and about jungsu's mom sickness i don't have idea what sickness she is.

my bad, i'm sorry :'''''''''

and for the new story i will make it soon, since i got a job, but it seems didn't suit for me, but i'm still trying to find out by my self.

happy monday everyone, xoxo