6

Love Blossom

'Eonni' sora's mom sit beside a woman who lay down on bed, she touch her hand

'U come???'

'Mmm I come here, how do u feel right now?'

'Fine' she answer softly

'U don't have to come here so often'

'U don't look fine' she not minded her words

'Do u know anything about jungsu?' She asked then close her eyes

'No, I don't eonni, don't thinking so much, it will make your condition worse'

'Think about him or not, my condition is still the same'

'Don't u say that'


Jungsu and Sora walk together to han river, she held his warm hand, at first he is so stiff, but then, he feel so relax and calm when she held his hand.

Jungsu seems like hypnotized when she is around him, he can't take his eyes over her.

'Oppa'

'Mmm' he look at her

'Come with me tomorrow, I will show u something'

'Where?'

'Somewhere, u will know tomorrow' she look at him who look puzzled and crease his brow.

'Don't be like that' she touch between his eyes brow and smile sweetly.

He held her hand when touch his head.

'Where we are going?' he asked seriously

'U will know tomorrow, okay' she kissed his cheek and run away leave him stood like statue because her kiss.

'Ouch' he came to sense when he heard she cried pain because she trip and her knees bleeding,

jungsu run toward her and squat in front of her.

'are u ok???' He asked worried

'Mmmm, just lil bit bleeding' she show him her knees.

Jungsu put his back in front of her 'Come, I will carry you' for a minute sora hesitate,

she scared he will have back pain later.

'I can walk properly' but she can feel sting in her knees 'Just get on me' he look at her

'But u can ...'

'Now Sora' she can feel tickle inside her stomach when she heard her name came out from his mouth.

Sora get on his back immediately then he start to walk to his apartment.

There are just silent along road, Sora keep her head up, for not lean her head to his shoulder, but her neck feel uncomfortable with her head position.

Slowly she lay down her head on his shoulder, and tilted her head to his crock neck, till she can smell his cologne.

For a second jungsu stiff, realized that her face so close with his neck, he can feel her hot breath on his neck.

He feels uncomfortable down his stomach but still it's good way.


When he open the door, there's no sign for sora to get down from his back.

And he look to the side just found she sleeping already.

Jungsu walk to his room and laying her down to the bed.

He help to clean her bruise and put some oil to dry her scar.

'Good night chubby cheeks' he kiss her cheek then she stir to the other side and smile in her sleep.


ok, it took me forever to update this chapter, i have block head writer and i'm sorry.

i already finish my internship periode and know i'm on my progress to finish the report at this semester.

hope everything going to work and wish me luck to find a job that suit on me.

i'll be back in new chapter and also i think about make a new story which still TeukSo but i have this Story from Indonesian Novel, which i found it entertain story so i will make it soon.

ah and one more, thank u for subscriber, i really appriciated though i'm not good writer with not good story, really thank you.

love u. xoxo