9

Love Blossom

They have quite breakfast. Sora still see the sadness in his eyes.

'Oppa, do you want to visit your grandpa?'

For second she waits the answer. Jungsu still looking down.

'I don't know, i don't know how to start it' he answer honestly. He didn't know how to start conversation between his grandpa. He realize that he grow apart when the chairman must be feeling lonely and upset.

Sora put down the bowl and touch his cheek

'Just being the old jungsu'

'I know in deep your heart there is still the 16 years old park jungsu who i met before' she continue

Sora hug him 'your grandpa must be sad and lonely through these years, it's not late. I believe he is still longing for his grandchild's love'

Jungsu just nod and rest his cheek on her shoulder.

***

 'Young master' secretary kim greet him, and for the first time he look at her eyes and smile weakly.

Secretary kim cannot hold her tears seeing the man in front of her who she cared as her own child still fragile, she walk closer and hug him.

'I know it's hurt, but believe it. U still have chairman and me'

They hug for awhile 'u must be wanted to seeing chairman???' She said while wiped her tears.

'Come, he is on his library' jungsu still hesitate and look to sora.

'Go, i know u can do it' sora said and by her words he walk to the library.

'Ms. Sora please sit down i will bring us tea and some cake' secretary kim offer it with such motherly.

'I will help u, and please call me Sora, eommonim' secretary kim give her lovely smile while caressing her cheek.

***

Jungsu knock the door and entering the library.

'Jungsu ... ' chairman said

'Harabojjie' it's the first time he called his grandpa like that

They hugging, and chairman park crying on his shoulder. He feels like all the stone have lifted up. Both of them feels like that.

After some time they calm and talk about the reality.

'Jungsu, i'm sorry, this is all my fault. If i'm separating u and your mother all of this won't happen'

'Its not your fault harabojjie. I understand now, this is appa's wish. He want this because he know it will happend at the end. But i regret to not hearing you or trying to ask you'

Chairman park pats jungsu's shoulder gently to reassure that it's okay. Everything is okay now.

***

When night come sora and jungsu going to his apartment.

But they decided to walked along to han river. They sit on the bench.

Sora can hear his calm breath, she bring his head on her shoulder.

He feels relax and calm. Like his heart feel so easy and light.

He grateful to find her, and make his stone heart melted like before.

'Oppa ...'

'People come, stay and leave. Pain also come, stay and leave'

'You have to believe like secretary kim said. U still have her and harabojji, also your friends'

He lifted his head.

'And you ...' he look at her eyes.

'Yes. And me. Always oppa' 

He touch her cheeks and kiss her. They kissed, then jungsu pulled away and bring his forehead to her and touch her nose with his.

'Thank you sora. Thank you' he whisper and only her can heard that.

'Saranghae' that's the beautiful word slip out from his mouth. Then he kiss her forehead.

'Na do oppa. Saranghae'.


 

First of all. I'm sorry for not update for a months.

And i know my story still have many lacks. Hufttttt with less practice how can i improve this story???

But then again, i try really really trying to make this chapter.

And i can see on aff teukso/teuksora's story more less now. I feel so sad.

But i still re read another teukso story kekekkekekeke can't get enough. 

And with teuk's comeback and sora too, i feel more alive lol.

ah, and i have finished my study. Got my diploma last week. Yuhuuuuuu ...

enough with this uncontrolled story of mine kekekekkeke. I still processing my next story and this story even though i dont know how should i continue and end this story. But let's see.

Thank you and byebye ❤❤❤💋💋