10

Love Blossom

Life has changed. With jungsu who changed and being the old jungsu. He kind and always care to other.

He wasn't the cold heart man anymore, he always had smile on his face and always cheerful. Thanks to Sora, she always beside him. 

***

1 year after his mother's dead, he always pray for his parents. He started to visit his grandpa more often.

They going to holiday, hiking or fishing. Jungsu take more time for his grandpa.

but just 2months ago jungsu had to flight to japan to taking care his grandpa business. Sora missed him so much, she wanted to called him, but she didn't want bother him.

'Aniya, he must be very busy.' She stare at her phone. She want to dial hos number but suddenly her phone ringing.

'Yeobseyo' she answer shyly

'Sora'

'Oppa'

'Oddiya?' He asked

'At cafe oppa, oppa??' She hope that he suddenly came home.

'Still at office. Have u eat??'

'I have, oppa??' She answer weakly

'I already have. Sora mianhae i have to go. Saranghaeeeee' he excited said that

'Ne oppa saranghaeeee ...' she heard he hang up the phone

'Bogoshippo. Oppa didn't miss me???' She sigh and start to work again.

***

Sora step out from the bus and when turn her head she saw jungsu standing there holding two ice cone in both of his hand.

She smile so widely.

'Oppa??!!' She stare at him unbelievable that he is standing in from of her now.

'Sora' he give her the sweetness smile

'Oppa!!!' She walk to him and linked her arms to his neck, by then jungsu widely open his arms and rest his cheek to the side of her head.

'Bogoshippo'

'I thought u will come back next month'

'Ani, i finished my work faster. To meet u'

'Nan neomu bogoshippo. Neomu neomu bogoshippo' he admitted it finally.

'Mianhae, to lie to u, just want to give u surprise. And not called u more often ... mianhae'

He can feel her nodding head.

'Sora' he called her

'Hmmmm ...' she humming

'Do u want ice cream? Bcause i'm holding it now' By that sora pulled away her hugging and stare at him. His awkwardness still there. Her-awkward-oppa is in front of her now.

She nodding and stare at him. Admiring his face.

They walk hand by hand, no words needed. They just feel the air. The air that he used to breath and she use to.

Because the calming atmosphere was more important for the two person.

***

Jungsu closed his door apartment and she just sit on the couch. He walk and sit beside her. 

'Sora' he called and she look up to him and meet to his mouth.

They kissed gently. Full of love and happiness. He start to crushed her full lips with his.

Slowly his hand touch her neck and pulled closer so there is no gap between them.

Sora move her hand to his build chest, and move up to his head and massage his scalp when he move down to kiss her neck.

He start to her neck and sora feel the great sensation that she never felt before.

Jungsu pulled her body closer to him and start to bring her legs to his waist and stand up to move to his bed room.

Sora felt the movement and she hanging onto him tightly. He puts sora to the bed and hovering over her. He didn't put his weight to her and he start to kissing her again.

Making Sora feels so good. And she want nothing than to make this longer. 

'Hmmm ...' she start to moan softly but loud enough to hear by him and make him more bold.

They making sweetness love for the first time. He taking care of her so much and making her feel so good by pleasure her even more.

 ***

Sora feel the hand ghostly dance to her .

'Sora' he played with his nose to kiss her cheek.

Jungsu feel so happy after they moment last night, he can't get enough bout her and cannot ripped his mind about last night.

'Hmmmm' he heard her humming

'Sora wake up' he whisper to her but she felt so ticklish and she laughing

'Oppaaaa ...'

She felt his hand move to her neck and put something. That make her open her eyes and meet his eyes.

He put a necklace, silver chain with the blue sapphire stone shape like a moon with diamond outside make a round shape.

And she feel she used a ring on her finger.

'For u' he kissed her forehead and going down to her nose and meet her lips.

'Oppa ...'

'I know this is not properly right to do this with our ...' he just looking to her body which just coverd by the blanket and his upper bare body.

Sora shyly looking down and he just pulled her body closer to him.

'But i just wanted ... to asking u' He continue and bring her chin up so she can look at him.

'Will u marry me??' They look through each eyes. Jungsu wait for her answer.

'I do oppa' she cupped his cheek and start kiss him.

 'naega neomu saranghae oppa. Jeongmal saranghae'

'Na do sora. Manhi manhi saranghae'

'Jeongmal manhi saranghae' they said together.

They start to make love again with the joy feeling.