You've Got To Be Kidding Me

What Goes Around Comes Around

~One Month Later~

'Kay so you're probably wondering what has happened in this month since So Min came to Seoul, so I'm here to update you on what has happened.

So Min and Siwan became best friends. They do everything together, from going to the movies to pulling all nighters when finalls come, and somewhere between those moments, Siwan fell for So Min.

Hyun Joong grows more frustrated day by day. No matter what he does, So Min never reactes how he wants her to, and the more she ignores him, the more he wants to know what she is thinking. She was driving him crazy.

Hae Ra, on the other hand, hated So Min with a passion. Hyun Joong had never payed so much attention to someone. Not even her.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

Siwan took a seat next to his best friend. He smiled and shook his head as he saw her yawn; he kwas pretty sure that she had stayed up late finishing the English essay that was due today.
   He tapped So Min on the shoulder, and when she turned to look at him, he handed her a cup of coffee.

So Min's eyes grew wide in surprise as she took the cup of coffee. "Thank you Siwan! This is just what I needed" and she smiles at him.

Siwan chuckled "I know, that's why I'm your best friend."

So Min leaned to the side and stretched her arms as she motioned to Siwan that she wanted a hug.

Siwan smiled at her and met her halfway.

"Thank you for your friendship Siwan"

"You don't need to thank me, it should be me thanking you"

So Min squeezed her friend before letting go, and turning to look at the front since the teacher had arrived.

Siwan smiled at her.

He Fell for her. Hard.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

 

"...so since this is your last year as high school students, the school has come up with a program to help you seniors find the perfect career for you. The programs consists of giving the senior classes the chance to choose a career you like and then getting a college partner that is studying that same career to show you around campus and to go with you to class; this is with the idea that they help you decide if that is really what you want and if you are suited to persue that career. The programs lasts for a week and for that whole week you'll be going to the college campus to take classes."

So Min turned to look at Siwan excitedly.

"What do you want to study?"

Siwan shrugged "I don't think I'm going to college"

"What!? Why!?" So Min asked shocked

"Hmm I don't know, I've never seen myself in college"

"You have to go Siwan! You're the second smartest kid in the whole school! You can'tt let that go to waste."

Siwan put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay! I'll got to college!"

So Min smiled "Good, what career insterests you?"

Siwan thought for a few minutes before answering "hmm I'd like to study business and you?"

"I want to be a doctor"

"A doctor? Why?"

"Because I want to help cure people"

Siwan smiled "That's so like you"

So Min beamed "When we graduate, you'll be the first person I'll look for to celebrate"

Siwan kept smiling at her but his eye darkened.

'Hopefully So Min,hopefully we'll still be together by then' He thought.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

So Min and Siwan stood side by side as the teacher called out the names of their classmates and their partners. There were only a few people left and So Min and Siwan spoke in a low whisper while they waited.

"I'm so excited" So Min whispered to Siwan.

"I hope my partner doesn't hate me" Siwan answered.

"Of course your partner won't hate you!" 

"You say that cause you're my friend" 

But before So Min could answer, Siwan's name was called.

"Siwan, you're partner is Hae Ra"

Siwan grimaced before going to meet his partner.

So Min's stomach dropped when she heard Hae Ra's name. If she was in this program...it meant that he was in it too. So Min prayed that he wasn't her partner, and since she hadn't been paying attention she couldn't recall if his name had been mentioned.

"So Min?" the mention of her name brought her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, what?"

"Your partner is Kim Hyun Joong"

So Min closed her eyes and shook her head. This can't be happening right? There must be a mistake.

"Hey partner" he said.

'You've got to be kidding me' she thought.


Hey guys!! Omg yeou can kill me! I give you permission! I'm sorry that I took so long to update but school it hectic and it's hard for me to write, but I'll try my best to update more often. I hope you enjoy this and sorry if it's lame!

love,

~Alexx~