Time to Say Goodbye

What Goes Around Comes Around

~13 years later (2013)~ Busan

9:30 a.m

"So Min, So Min wake up" So Min's mother frantically said.

So Min slwoly opened her eyes to find her mother with puffy eyes and smeared mascara.

She quickly sat up on her bed and asked her mother why she was in that state.

"Your appa had a heart attack" Mrs. Jung said hysterically.

"What!? How is she!?" So Min asked as she quickly got up to get changed.

"He's in the hospital, but things don't look good " Mrs. Jung said.

"I'm ready, let's go" So Min said.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

11:35 a.m

"I'm sorry, we couldn't save him"

After So Min and her mother had arrived, So Min's father suffered another heart attack and was immediately ruched to the emergency room for an operation.

"Noooooo!!!" So Min cried as she held on to her mother for support.

Mrs. Jung cried with her daughter as they both slipped to the floor not able to hold one another.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

4:00 p.m

The Jung's held the funeral of Mr. Jung that same day. They wanted everything done as soon as possible because they would be leaving to Seoul first thing in the morning. Mr. Jung was the owner of one of the most popular malls in South Korea and now that he had passed away, Mrs. Jung would be in charge until So Min could take over the company.

"I'm sorry for your loss" That frase felt like it would be stuck in So Min's mind forever. What good did it do to say you were sorry? That didn't bring the dead back from the grave.

Mrs. Jung escorted the last people out before calling So Min.

"Ya, honey, we have to prepare everything for the burrial."

So Min looked at her mom with sad eyes.

"I just want all fo this to be over" she said hugging her mother.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

8:45 p.m

So Min and her mother arrived at their home physically and emotionally tired.

She couldn't believe that her daddy would no longer be around.

She sat down on the couch and stared blankly at the wall while her mother prepared some tea.

"Honey, I know it's hard, but we'll get through this" Mrs. Jung said placing the cup of tea in front of So Min.

"I know omma, we're strong" She told her mom taking the cup of tea and taking a sip.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

Next Day 5:30 a.m

So Min and her mother arrived at the airport. their flight was to take off at 7:00 a.m. Mr's Jung took So Min's hand as they waited patiently to board their plane.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

12:00 p.m

So Min and her mother arrived at the hotel they'd be staying. The next day they would go looking for a house and So Min would enroll to school to finish her last year in high school.

Her mind wondered so many things while she layed there at night. She wanted to turn off her brain and forget all of her worries.

She fell asleep at about 3:15 a.m and her last thought was 'Here goes a brand new start'.