First Meeting... Again?

What Goes Around Comes Around

So Min woke up with a start that day even though she hadn't gotten much sleep. She was feeling really nervous about starting somewhere new.

She got up, took a quick shower, and combed her hair.
She stood in front of her wardrobe where she pondered on what to wear to her first day of school.

She decides on a white blouse with a salmon colored skirt that went up to her waist. She let her hair down like she usually did. She looked at herself in the mirror and just applied a small amount of mascara and some pink lip gloss. She was a natural beauty so she didn't need to wear that much make-up.

After she was pleased with herself, she went downstairs to have some breakfast.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

Kim Hyun Joong sat on his bed rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He then ruffled his tousled hair before he stood up and went to his closet. He took a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt. He knew very well that he looked awesome in anything. He then proceeded to take a shower.

After he showered, he wrapped a towel around his lower body and then he grabbed another towel to dry his now dripping, wet hair.

He walked over to his nightstand and grabbed a thin bracelet. He had had that bracelet for 12 years now. He never left home without it, although it had been a long time since he had last worn it.

He quickly changed and then he put the small bracelet in his right pocket.He styled his hair and with one last glance to the mirror, he went downstairs to get some breakfast.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

Hae Ra waited patiently outside her house for Hyun Joong. She was the girlfriend to the most handsome guy that ever existed. He was perfect in her eyes, and she would never, ever dream of letting him go.

When the familiar black convertible came up her driveway, she felt her heart skip a beat. She would never get used to his handsome face.

As she got in, she gave him her usual "Good morning" to which he would always respond with a nod in her direction. He was always that cold towards her, but she was really used to it, so she didn't care.

She loved him and she would make sure that he loved her back.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

So Min P.O.V

I looked down at my schedule trying to figure out which building was which. I was possitive I would be late for my first class on my first day of school.

I was so engrossed in looking at my schedule that I didn't notice I was going to collide with the person in front of me until it was too late.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked embarassed. Great, I'm already causing problems and I haven't even been here for 5 minutes.

"It's okay" said the person, who I then realized, was a very cute boy.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I pressed feeling extremely guilty.

He nodded and smiled at me "I'm positive" and then he added "are you new here? You seem lost."

"Is it that obvious?" I asked mortified.
"Nah, I'm just really observant" he said as he laughed at my expression.

"I can show you around if you want, I'm Siwan by the way" He said offering his hand for me to shake.
"My name is So Min" I said as I shook his hand.
"Let me see your schedule" he said and I gave it to him.
"Great! We have the same classes, so we can just go together"

I smiled at him "Thank you! I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found you"
He smiled and shrugged "No big deal"

We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. Siwan was a really sweet and friendly person and I could defenitely see myself being his friend.

It was lunch time and I told him I would get us our food and that he should get us a table.

As I lined up, a long line started to form. The cafeteria was filled with laughter and chit chat coming from all the tables where groups of friends sat together.

It was my turn to get our food, but as I was about to move forward, a tall guy cut in front of me.

 

"Umm, escuse me" I said, but he didn't seem to hear me.
"Excuse me" I said a little bit louder.
"Y
es?"He said not even bothering to look at me.

"I was here first" I was getting irritated already.
"Yeah, so?"

So!? Who did he think he was?
"Well, it's MY turn, so you should go to the back of the line"I could hear people from the line gasp.

 

"Well, you're new here right?" he asked. His smile never leaving his face.

I didn't answer.

"I thought so.. you see, people usually let me cut in line, because I really hate waiting."
"Well, to your dismay, I'm not other people, so if you'll excuse me, it's my turn."

His face turned somber as my words sunk in.

"Excuse me?" He asked annoyed. He was clearly used used to having things his way, but I wasn't going to be another one of his victims.

"Like you heard, I'm not letting you cut in front of me, so if you'll excuse me, I'm hungry and I want to eat" And with that, I pushed past him and got my food and Siwan's.

When I sat down, I noticed some people staring at me and whispering to one another.

"Whoa, So Min, you are officially my hero" Siwan said as he took a bite of his hamburger.
"Why? I said eating some fries.

''You just told off Kim Hyun Joong; the most irresistible male on campus.That had never happened, especially from a girl" he said.

"Pfft he's a total and I don't find him attractive, and even if I did, I'm not the type to let guys stomp over me just because they are hot"I told him.

That was one of the best piece of advise my daddy had ever given to me.

°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ 

Hyun Joong P.O.V

What the hell just happened? Who does she think she is to treat me like this!?

I was lying in my bed replaying over and over the scene from the cafeteria.

It was as if she was unfazed by my charms. I gave her my most dazzling smile, and yet she dared to kick me out. This had never happened before.

I always get my way, but she's going to regret this. She's going to fall for me, and when she does, she'll wish she never did that to me...

 

Hey guys! So I'm really happy about this chapter because it turned out longer than expected, I hope you guys liked it. If you leave a comment below I would be really happy!!!

Thanks yo my BFF Angelica for helping me proofread this chapter. From now on, my chapters will hopefully be mistakeproof for all of you!

~Alexx~